Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Zone alrdy belongs to the Ogres.
    Until Ogres are implemented as a playable race, it would be a waste to simply leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats assuming the Ogres are still around there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are not hard to kill for a group of people that overcome biggest threats in the world.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Thats assuming the Ogres are still around there.
    Why would they not be?

They are part of the Horde and under there protection.
    Theramore is wiped out as is the black dragonflight.
    So why would they leave when all there enemies are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they not be?

They are part of the Horde and under there protection.
    Theramore is wiped out as is the black dragonflight.
    So why would they leave when all there enemies are dead.
    Because again, there's no lore indication at all, might of been a thing in Cata but it's been a long time so they may be gone or dead.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because again, there's no lore indication at all, might of been a thing in Cata but it's been a long time so they may be gone or dead.
    If they want to shit on the lore once again then yeah sure let them tell that the Stonemaul clan got killed offscreen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    They are not hard to kill for a group of people that overcome biggest threats in the world.
    Pretty sure those are Stonemaul and are Horde-Alligned. Why kill them?

If they want to shit on the lore once again then yeah sure let them tell that the Stonemaul clan got killed offscreen.
    There was at least one Stonemaul during Pandaria: Or'Dac
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    I hope the Alliance reclaims, and inhabits, Gilneas as well. Same goes for Lordaeron.
    I'm pretty sure the Night Elves will get a special spot in Gilneas, concidering they've been a help and influence when it comes to the Worgen Curse, and they also provided the first place of refuge for the Worgen when they were driven from Gilneas.

I have no clue what the Forsaken will be calling their new home in Kalimdor, though. Not even the slightest speculation. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    There's a hole in Dustwallow Marsh the forsaken could renovate. I'm sure the mana radiations gotta be cleared up by now right?

Edit: The forsaken don't need to displace the Stonemaul either. Like I said, it's a hole. They could simply dig down and build yet another undercity; live in the ruins during construction. Don't think the Stonemaul would care too much.

Hell, the Forsaken could even just get a head start on the digging by taking Onyxias old lair instead of on Theramore proper; build a small port on those ruins for use by the Horde but build a new city in Onys lair.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2017-11-15 at 05:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Edit: The forsaken don't need to displace the Stonemaul either. Like I said, it's a hole. They could simply dig down and build yet another undercity; live in the ruins during construction.
    Well, the forsaken always dwelled in ruins anyway
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The issue I see is if Alliance get a revamped and inhabitable Gilneas and Lordaeron, the Horde will need something as well to compensate.

Teldrassil and Darnassus will be burned to ash, not inhabitable. Silvermoon City could be remade. Orgrimmar has already been reconstructed once before. What could you give the Horde? Suramar?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariachi View Post
    The issue I see is if Alliance get a revamped and inhabitable Gilneas and Lordaeron, the Horde will need something as well to compensate.

Teldrassil and Darnassus will be burned to ash, not inhabitable. Silvermoon City could be remade. Orgrimmar has already been reconstructed once before. What could you give the Horde? Suramar?
    Pretty sure Lordaeron needs to be cleansed before they can live normally there. Sure, the forsaken grow some crops but most of the land looks dead

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariachi View Post

Horde are already (presumably, unsure if it will reflect in game) both Suramar and Thunder Totem. Though if not reflected in game then I don't think it should count. Though also, I do not believe Lorderon is being rebuilt at all; from what I've read, it seems that the Alliance sack it, and control the former lands of Lorderon, but the war is still raging; any rebuilding would need to happen much later. While Gilneas appears to be, more or less, intact and still habitable; so them moving back in there during this xpac would make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it. With Thunder Totem and Suramar being Horde-aligned.
    Does that mean that the Horde has control over the Broken isles too?

The Ogres live in that zone.
    Theramore and the Black dragonflight are dead for years now.

It makes no sense at all that the Stonemaul clan did not yet build up there settlement into a stronghold when there is nothing left there to fear anymore.

Forsaken need a zone with alot of dead bodies so they can increase there numbers, that is more north where we will kill alot of Night Elfs soon.
    I'm pretty sure Sylvanas can only have humans resurrected, not other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Now that I think about it. With Thunder Totem and Suramar being Horde-aligned.
    Does that mean that the Horde has control over the Broken isles too?
    I think Suramar won't really be relevant in BFA. It might be mentioned but nothing substantial.

Warrior-Magi

I am torn as to how I feel about the possibility of the Alliance getting Gilneas back. I like the architecture and vibe of Gilneas, but I am not too thrilled by the people of Gilneas. I'm not a Worgen hater (my main is Worgen), I'm just not a big fan of the accents or their style of dress. I feel Blizzard could have done a better job on those, especially the accents. But those are really minor things in the grand design of it all so over all, I think it would be good for Alliance to get Gilneas back, though I am not sure how the Night Elves would feel about it. Would they be bunking there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    you say no thanks but i would welcome it along with many others. no they are not enough i want every playable race to have its own city or at lease a zone to call its own. i agree that silvermoon adn exodar are in the top BUT! at least they do have a city even if it is outdaed. they do own two entire zones. do they need rework for god knows how years? yeah ofc they do i dont disagree with you. but at least you have something. what does the worgen have? tell me what. a tree in darnassus. and even this tree is going to be dust soon. they dont have a zone, nothing at all. obviously i dont count tiny randomly hubs that every race has. im talking about area that i, in game, can go with my worgens and say yes : this is my toon's home, outdated or not. i know that you hate humans and you are free to like whatever you like but there are people like me who really enjoy playing worgen and i believe you understand what im saying
    They have 3 other human cities they can hang out in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sylvanas can only have humans resurrected, not other races.
    She was about to ress Blood Elfs in SoO so she can ress others.

Deleted
    If they want to create new capitals to represent the shift in power, Gilneas makes much more sense than remaking the city of Lordearon from a pile of rubble. Gilneas is already there so less effort required and has a strong connection to the story with Greymane. Seems like a logical choice to serve as the capital for all of Lordaeron from now on.

Giving the horde a city in northern Kalimdor seems like it would be much harder to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Gilneas is a human city.
    Was. The citizens are all Worgen now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    There are human Gilneans left. Like those poor folks in Bradensbrook. They need to go home; that site in Val'sharah ain't been working out for them at all.
    Not that we can tell at all. Unless we see them in combat we can't be sure if anyone doesn't have the curse or not -- like with the Grandma in the Worgen Starting Zone, they could just go all Beowolf on us and even THEY might not know they're infected.