Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    We have had some good wins over you guys, so bring it
    We won the last 3 games and we have more wins overall. Also, all your wins are in qualifiers or friendlies, not final phases.

If we don't get you, guess England or Switzerland are the next choices. Sure as hell that I don't want Latin America teams, Spain or Croatia.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    We won the last 3 games and we have more wins overall. Also, all your wins are in qualifiers or friendlies, not final phases.

If we don't get you, guess England or Switzerland are the next choices. Sure as hell that I don't want Latin America teams, Spain or Croatia.
    We will just do like we did in 2008
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    We will just do like we did in 2008
    Or like in 2012 in an actual final phase.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Or like in 2012 in an actual final phase.
    never happened
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Now we have all teams for the WC. Can't wait for the draw.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Favorite team for me just going on squad/manager would be spain. Iniesta to go out with a bang and retire in glory.

Underdog shout...england. Awkward draws winning on pens to the quarters then they get an upset win vs france. Dele Alli golden boot

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Favorite team for me just going on squad/manager would be spain. Iniesta to go out with a bang and retire in glory.

Underdog shout...england. Awkward draws winning on pens to the quarters then they get an upset win vs france. Dele Alli golden boot
    I doubt we'll get out of the group stage.
    Mediocre all qualifying campaign. Mediocre in friendlies.

What makes you think we'll actually be anything other than mediocre for the main event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Aubameyang got kicked out of the squad and for now no one knows what he's done.

Surprising considering he skipped the international break to focus on the club.

His time at Dortmund is probably coming to an end soon.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-11-16 at 06:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    I doubt we'll get out of the group stage.
    Mediocre all qualifying campaign. Mediocre in friendlies.

What makes you think we'll actually be anything other than mediocre for the main event?
    They are finally playing ugly to scrap out results. Southgate is a bit boring but I think he might surprise people. Still gonna need a bit of luck and play better than they ever have. But I believe the big teams can be beat and englands youth could be the wild card to do it. If eng are smart they break in as many youth as they can to give them experience for next time and go for the long game

Deleted
    England are just straight up playing ugly.

They're overhyped shite that will get slammed by the first good team they face.

7+ Year Old Account
    France can be beat. Spain and germany have thier stacked mid field but are light up top imo. Break them down and they can struggle to score

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

Word.

It's almost national pride at agreeing how shit we are.
    If you have that awkward moment at work when you don't have much to say to your colleagues, you can always say..."Well, we played shit last night didn't we?"

10+ Year Old Account

no one's hyping them though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ears-world-cup

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not hyping them up I just said they were my underdog shout. Have a Wales type euro and go further than people think. Especially if they replace hart with pickford

- - - Updated - - -

Well if the boss says so then it's officially the year isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Every single pundit is talking England up at every opportunity.

I see a lot of fans doing the same - deluding themselves that because they have KAne and Alli (who have won as many trophies as I have) and Jonny Stones in defence they are set for a seat at the top table.

The premier league's best player hasn't been English since Frank Lampard in 2005 and because no Englishmen dare ply their trade abroad they have a team of one dimentional muppets who believe their own hype.

We've got Pogba but England is full of assclowns.

- - - Updated - - -

Bobby C stance change incoming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why go to spain and face tax fraud every fiscal year when you can earn 60k a week on Chelsea's bench

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single pundit is talking England up at every opportunity.

I see a lot of fans doing the same - deluding themselves that because they have KAne and Alli (who have won as many trophies as I have) and Jonny Stones in defence they are set for a seat at the top table.

The premier league's best player hasn't been English since Frank Lampard in 2005 and because no Englishmen dare ply their trade abroad they have a team of one dimentional muppets who believe their own hype.

We've got Pogba but England is full of assclowns.

- - - Updated - - -

Bobby C stance change incoming.
    Strange, all the pundits I've heard reckon we're shite with no quality in midfield. Maybe the French pundits are doing it?

Most everywhere I've seen, commentators included, have downplayed England's chances.

From what I've seen of them, they are a boring side but hard to score against.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post

From what I've seen of them, they are a boring side but hard to score against.
    Good recipe to go far in a tournament