Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    First of all,

FOS @Largehorn @Virothe @Danner @Cruelle @Kryllian @Reticence

These six are of the highest priority for scrutiny (well, five, since Danner was NKed). Unless there is evidence which says otherwise, you should NEVER, EVER, EVER lynch a claimed cop, period. You are all either scum who were lucky and got a free lynch off a town thanks to an idiotic town, or townies who were too lazy to invest effort into recasting your vote, in which case you deserve to to be lynched.
    I haven't been this stunned since Mercylolk!

NEVER, EVER, EVER lynch a claimed cop, period.
    Note to self, claim cop in every game you play with val from now on, she will never lynch you.

Also He was a tracker not a cop, there is a pretty massive difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't a claimed cop...he was a claimed tracker with a coplike name. BIG Difference.

Also calling us all lazy is pretty laughable coming from some who parked his vote on Large and walked away for the day.

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL at the wall of quick responses

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    ROFL at the wall of quick responses
    I know right? Glad to see this game and it's lurkers haven't changed to much lol

These six are of the highest priority for scrutiny (well, five, since Danner was NKed). Unless there is evidence which says otherwise, you should NEVER, EVER, EVER lynch a claimed cop, period. You are all either scum who were lucky and got a free lynch off a town thanks to an idiotic town, or townies who were too lazy to invest effort into recasting your vote, in which case you deserve to to be lynched.

Vote: Reticience
    1) What game are you even playing? He didn't claim cop.
    2) Would you have preferred that we no-lynch?
    3) Too lazy to invest effort into recasting my vote? Not only did I not see you trying too hard to convince anyone to vote differently, but my vote in particular was on Largehorn until, quite literally, the last hour of the day. I moved it only to ensure that we didn't no-lynch.
    4) You literally just FoS'd a majority of the living players. Top-notch scum-hunting, Val.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I should really refresh before posting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that's all five FOS'd players responding in under an hour. I think that might be the quickest ever! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Ok, that's all five FOS'd players responding in under an hour. I think that might be the quickest ever! :-)
    It might be... and I noticed Val hasn't been back either.

Deleted
    Val and Virothe why did you both vote Large yesterday? Your vote posts don't have any real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Val and Virothe why did you both vote Large yesterday? Your vote posts don't have any real reason.
    I voted Large to get pressure out in hopes we could push multiple wagons in the day and get something out of it, I messed up how I read one of Danners posts and I had intended to push him based off that and when that fell through I didn't have a lot of other stuff to go with. I went for A-Sayo at first until he claimed, bounced off that for Large because at the time I was feeling fairly unsure about A-Sayo but as the day continued I viewed Large's claim as the stronger of the two and went back on A-Sayo in case I wasn't around and my vote was needed on a target that I still viewed as not the worst option.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're asking for a bigger reason behind my Large vote there really wasn't one, I felt meh about his wagon but it seemed the most likely to get enough pressure to get us something else out of the day.

Just checking in for now to say that I have a headache so I'm off to try and shift it with a good night's rest. I'm not happy with how yesterday played out. I'll post something more in-depth once I can think straight.

I am conflicted. I find myself liking Largehorn's posts (such as #192), but I still don't care much for how things seem to keep veering away from him whenever he gets remotely focused. I think I'm due for a reread, but I just spent 10 hours chasing a ghost in the code, so I need to unwind before I dive into that.

@Kryllian - I know you had to play catch-up, but I'd like to hear more from you. Aside from your votes on Val and your analysis of the article in the paper (and lack thereof), I don't have a good sense for where you stand on things. Is there more to your vote on Val than his quietness?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's Val's lack of posting, combined with habits of popping in to vote on an existing train and leaving again. No attempts to share information or ask questions, happy to sit on the sideline.

Yes, I totally realize the hypocrisy of what I'm posting when I was pretty afk the first two game days. But I also jumped back in once I was back to my normal schedule and caught up on sleep.

Alright, I didn't manage to sleep for as long as I wanted but that's the consequence of insomnia. At least my headache is gone...

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how best to proceed. I'm a little wary of Virothe for pushing a policy lynch on Crackle back on D1 yet not really giving A-sayo the benefit of the doubt on D2. In fairness, though, I can't really single him out for that. I also cannot help but think that Val means well despite the somewhat heavy handed approach. I'm a little surprised by how quickly people showed up to contest his post.

The newspaper not being printed today is irritating. For what it's worth my anonymous message was literally just 'Nice job breaking it, guys. ' in response to the A-sayo fiasco.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Alright, I didn't manage to sleep for as long as I wanted but that's the consequence of insomnia. At least my headache is gone...

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how best to proceed. I'm a little wary of Virothe for pushing a policy lynch on Crackle back on D1 yet not really giving A-sayo the benefit of the doubt on D2. In fairness, though, I can't really single him out for that. I also cannot help but think that Val means well despite the somewhat heavy handed approach. I'm a little surprised by how quickly people showed up to contest his post.

The newspaper not being printed today is irritating. For what it's worth my anonymous message was literally just 'Nice job breaking it, guys. ' in response to the A-sayo fiasco.
    I think it was just a we were all kinda here and he was using false info...

Also I'm starting to think Cruelle might be worth looking into. Late on both trains so its not the lynch but late enough to help make sure it goes that way.

Also are you claiming you wrote the wuh wuh message? If so it is interesting Cruelle seemed to know that. Unless I literally missed you posting a hint towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think it was just a we were all kinda here and he was using false info...

Also I'm starting to think Cruelle might be worth looking into. Late on both trains so its not the lynch but late enough to help make sure it goes that way.

Also are you claiming you wrote the wuh wuh message? If so it is interesting Cruelle seemed to know that. Unless I literally missed you posting a hint towards it.
    Yeah, I wrote it. I first posted it back on D1:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47983419

Then submitted it as my anonymous message on N1 to see if anyone would pick up on it.

10+ Year Old Account

Then submitted it as my anonymous message on N1 to see if anyone would pick up on it.
    Oh. Didn't even realize since I spent most of D1 making those fun responses.

I got it, was kinda waiting to see what came of it lol.

Also I did give a-say the benefit of the soubt, but I only got so much tolerance for "dude wtf" moments

10+ Year Old Account
    So... do we think mafia is 2 or 3 members considering this is a 12 player game but there was a 3rd party role. If its 3 putting pressure on people could be hard since only 5 is needed to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So... do we think mafia is 2 or 3 members considering this is a 12 player game but there was a 3rd party role. If its 3 putting pressure on people could be hard since only 5 is needed to lynch.
    I would say most likely 3 since the neutral was a swing vote. Also

vote: Cruelle

We need to get pressure out somewhere and I agree with you on pushing her for now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I would say most likely 3 since the neutral was a swing vote. Also

vote: Cruelle

We need to get pressure out somewhere and I agree with you on pushing her for now
    I think my main issue with 3 right now is if the neutral went their way it would become 8v4 but if it went our way its 9v3. Guess its just one of those things with a neutral role being able to get a new win con...