Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Not all of us expect instant results. The idea that you're in your 50's is belied by your incessant need for instant gratification and constant reinforcement.
    I dunno, those were kind of hallmarks of the baby boomer generation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Judging by your emphasis on "proven," I'm glad to see you admitting that you think it's totally cool if he diddled teenage girls so long as none of them are able to prove it.
    Like how you use the word "if" - that is ALL you have. "if" = hypothetical. When you have concrete EVIDENCE, let me know - until then, ALL YOU HAVE is hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Like how you use the word "if" - that is ALL you have. "if" = hypothetical. When you have concrete EVIDENCE, let me know - until then, ALL YOU HAVE is hypothetical.
    And what evidence do you want? Decades-old semen samples and early-era camcorder footage?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Judging by your emphasis on "proven," I'm glad to see you admitting that you think it's totally cool if he diddled teenage girls so long as none of them are able to prove it.
    @Ransath goes to great lengths to expand his willful ignorance. I mean, if everyone is innocent until proven guilty, perhaps he should revisit the many lies he's spoken of others.

What's sad is that the GOP has basically outlined how this will play out, getting Strange back into the seat with another special election down the road. McConnell actually called for Sessions to take the seat back, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm.....yeaaaa

Republican Roy Moore is trailing Democrat Doug Jones by 12 points in the Alabama special Senate election, according to a poll conducted by the National Republican Senatorial Committee after five women accused Moore of pursuing them as teenagers.

Jones led Moore 51 to 39 percent, according to the survey taken Sunday and Monday. The NRSC withdrew its support for Moore after the Washington Post published the first allegations against Moore on Thursday, and the group’s chairman, Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) said Moore should be expelled from the Senate if he wins on Dec. 12.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...es-poll-244937

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sabato
    We can't believe we're doing this, but at least for now AL-SEN--that's ALABAMA--Leans D (Doug Jones). The GOP may find a way out of this mess, but the party--thanks to Roy Moore--is on the verge of blowing what was once a sure thing. More tomorrow in the Crystal Ball.

What? Moore still has not dropped out? How can this be? All the morally upstanding and sanctimonious pieces of shit in the media have spoken - and he still has not withdrawn? Awesome!

You go Roy Moore - tell all those naysayers to go fuck themselves, just like Trump did last year when those lying fucking bimbos (with the help of Gloria Allred and the MSM) tried to take him out.

Glad to see a man stand up for himself and not capitulate to the Public Opinion Lynch Mob. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    The amount of pejoratives in this post doesn't exactly come across as someone confident in their position.

Actually, no. What he "has" is multiple women on record, and dozens of others corroborating their accounts.

Look, I know clinging to a pedophile is really your only way of trying to stay relevant right now, but you may not want to hitch your wagon to a guy who sexually assaults anyone, let alone underage girls. Or keep hitching it because it just shows everyone exactly who you are. And in the long run there's nothing wrong with knowing who excuses pedophilia and who doesn't.

Seriously though, your posts reek of a try-hard groupie.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    @Ransath goes to great lengths to expand his willful ignorance. I mean, if everyone is innocent until proven guilty, perhaps he should revisit the many lies he's spoken of others.

What's sad is that the GOP has basically outlined how this will play out, getting Strange back into the seat with another special election down the road. McConnell actually called for Sessions to take the seat back, lol.
    Is that how we get Sessions out of the AG chair?

I was hoping He’d be eaten alive by a pack of angry squirrels that want their tree back from that Keebler elf looking fuck, but I’ll take this.

- - - Updated - - -

If that isn’t an onion article at some point I’ll be very disappoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Sessions is not going anywhere. And you better damn well hope he doesn't. If Sessions was replaced...well, the next AG would NOT have to recuse himself from anything "russia". First thing the new AG would do? Fire Mueller and his Justice League of dipshits.

lol @ hannity backpeddling cause he was losing money.

Toe the line, bitch!
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-11-15 at 09:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sessions is not going anywhere. And you better damn well hope he doesn't. If Sessions was replaced...well, the next AG would NOT have to recuse himself from anything "russia". First thing the new AG would do? Fire Mueller and his Justice League of dipshits.
    So you want to get trump impeached? because that’s exactly how trump gets impeached.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post

I was hoping He’d be eaten alive by a pack of angry squirrels that want their tree back from that Keebler elf looking fuck, but I’ll take this.

- - - Updated - - -

If that isn’t an onion article at some point I’ll be very disappoint.
    Lol, either way is fine with me. Although, unfortunately, Sessions turned down the offer from McConnell. And, more unfortunately, since the GOP literally doesn't care about it's voter base, Moore will likely be reelected and stay in. While the Senate can oust anyone, it has to be for cause, sort of, with the rule of thumb being if the state voters voted for the individual knowing what the candidate did, that seems to indicate that they are ok with it, making it not the Senate's business to say yes or no.

Which is seriously fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

How are they dipshits again? By following facts and leading a lawful investigation?

That would turn out very badly for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    How are they dipshits again? By following facts and leading a lawful investigation?
    By investigating god-emperor Trump, who was prophesied to save America from cucks and liberals and can do no wrong.

Glad to see a man stand up for himself and not capitulate to the Public Opinion Lynch Mob. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Then technically Weinstein is innocent as well.. since you know..., not convicted now.

Looks like even Hannity has turned against Moore now.

Sean Hannity sent a stern message to Roy Moore, suggesting Moore explain his "inconsistencies" or remove himself from the Alabama Senate race.

Mhm that’s nice. And then congress would have all the reason to step in... directly, so please go right ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Or, she's mentally ill!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

Spoiler alert: Scumbag pedophile has inept lawyer representing him.
    Also one who can't grammar https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...37948923666435

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    To be fair this has everything to do with Hannity losing sponsors for supporting Moore to begin with. This is no different than Fox News firing people in the past for sexual harassment after it starting costing them money. This has nothing to do with ethics and everything to do with saving sponsorship dollars.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    But now, according to this theory, roy moore can never have had done it because the statute of limitations is up. So now we're literally determining what happened in the past due to arbitrary laws defining how long ago you can be tried for child molestation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..