Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Do you get to create the title yourself then?
    Yup, you get to type in what ever you want~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Custom? Everyone who pays gets the same title.
    Yes, everyone gets stuck with the floof queen title. You are sooo right!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    Ah thats neat, at least they are offering something else as well now

Well i think lockedout said that because of the first few days of premium you didn't get a custom title, a few people got a special title for buying it but thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well that makes it totally worth it.................

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Ah thats neat, at least they are offering something else as well now

Well i think lockedout said that because of the first few days of premium you didn't get a custom title, a few people got a special title for buying it but thats it.
    Yeah I didn't see the floof queen title. I don't even know what to do now.

Oh well that makes it totally worth it.................
    To me it was, a dollar a month to help keep this great site going is very worth it, especially since I get small perks as well.

To me it was, a dollar a month to help keep this great site going is very worth it, especially since I get small perks as well.
    Help keep it going? Do you know who owns this site?

Help keep it going? Do you know who owns this site?
    Do tell oh wise one. I would also like you to answer the follow up question I'm going to ask once you answer that question. "If the website made no money, would it keep being as great as it is currently?" Since someone "big" owns it according to your post here, big companies rarely keep ventures going out of the good of their heart.

I'd probably buy the title if the badge was removable.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Do tell oh wise one. I would also like you to answer the follow up question I'm going to ask once you answer that question. "If the website made no money, would it keep being as great as it is currently?" Since someone "big" owns it according to your post here, big companies rarely keep ventures going out of the good of their heart.
    Unless they sold it Curse owns it. The website was originally made by Fabien Bonte who sold it for 7 figures. You're not keeping it going by using premium by any means.

Oooh custom title.

Just to echo what other people have said, I would also like the option to hide the premium badge, or...idk. Something else. I might get used to it, but right now I think I would feel kindof pretentious with it.

Might be a good idea to offer donations for whatever amount, too (with or without perks for doing so).

I'll look at adding an option in v2 of Premium to hide the badge, but I'm getting pretty close to finalizing and taking action on the feedback so far for the current version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oooh custom title.

Just to echo what other people have said, I would also like the option to hide the premium badge, or...idk. Something else. I might get used to it, but right now I think I would feel kindof pretentious with it.

Might be a good idea to offer donations for whatever amount, too (with or without perks for doing so).
    Eh, I think that's more on how you post then a preumium title.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Can you change it, or is it permanent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Eh, I think that's more on how you post then a preumium title.
    Yeah true. Hi, Aeluron.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Can you change it, or is it permanent?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah true. Hi, Aeluron.
    You can change it at will. Its basically a sig/avatar situation of change when you want.

You can change it at will. Its basically a sig/avatar situation of change when you want.
    Sweet. I have some ideas....*twiddles thumbs, evil cackle*

@breadisfunny : "Blood Elf Slayer" comes to mind

It's a free site. I pay for my internet.
    1. Technically no
    2. MMO-C is not the internet.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Everyone uses adblock. I don't think it is "forbidden" in any way here on MMOC. Why can't they offer ad free experience for those who purchase the premium? Would it be better if it was just a badge in your opinion?
    My opinion is that premium should not be considered as an alternative to adblocking, but that the reason behind adblocking should be fixed instead.
    Sure go ahead and have it, but it should not be said to be a "fix".
    It means paying for what should be the default experience, one without ads interfering with the experience.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-11-16 at 04:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I already use adblock, but I like the site so I feel okay throwing some dollars their way
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

I actually didn't realise it was a thing.

I would get one if one of the perks was an avatar with a file size limit from this millennium...

@chaud if you're thinking of changes for v2 then *cough cough* ^

P.S. Custom titles are cool but I kind of don't want to change mine because every now and then I pass another milestone and I get to see what the next one is.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-11-16 at 04:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I would get one if one of the perks was an avatar with a file size limit from this millennium...

P.S. Custom titles are cool but I kind of don't want to change mine because every now and then I pass another milestone and I get to see what the next one is.
    I thought you might be the highest I've seen, but @Wells still has you beat.

Considering he's a Void Lord at 59,000, you should spring for the premium and get a shiny new title!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

What kind of avatar filesize are you looking for? There is a list of most of the titles somewhere.