Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Not yet, on the calendar it shows for the 17th of November, interesting to know why the EU have it now..
    Mouseover for the time, 10am in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    But i hasnt been always this way... well way way back in time you wanted those items to use them. I remember when the Headless Horsemen were released for the 1st time - that gear was actually useful. But yes, nowadays it is usually what you said.
    Still underwhelming
    There's a new Magni questline? I hadn't heard about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just have all the damn dragons up at the sametime so people can just camp there toons at the boss said alt can loot item they want from. Kinda annoying having to spend more time searching checking if boss is up or not ...

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Velen at the Vindicaar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cronzee View Post
    Why not just have all the damn dragons up at the sametime so people can just camp there toons at the boss said alt can loot item they want from. Kinda annoying having to spend more time searching checking if boss is up or not ...
    5 minute respawn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So can I ask where each Dragon spawns so I know where to go?

I know Kazzak is Blasted Lands and one dragon is Azshara but the rest I have no idea.
    Hinterlands, Duskwood, Azshara, Ashenvale

http://www.wowdb.com/quests/47253-the-originals

Click on that link and then on the individual dragon names to get a map (actually 2 of them are missing right now, the in-game quest probably points you in the right direction, not in EU)
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-11-16 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    They got their items at level 60 when this stuff was hard to do, because they were world bosses who gave you a debuff when you wiped that prevented attempts for 15 min. Obviously these bosses will now be very easy to do and those players, who killed this at lvl60 SHOULD be the only ones to have the same looking gear, because it’s an accomplishment.

But i guess you’re a casual scrub who can’t understand that.
    And I guess you're a casual scrub who can talk trash in english but can't read it yet. He said he HAD earned a lot of those things when they were around, vendored or DE'd them, years before transmog was even a glimmer in the eye of a dev.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    As it looks atm ONLY for NA and NOT for EU....

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can get my old withered corn staff back? Finally!

"5 min respawn time"

Been waiting in Duskwood for good part of half an hour.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "5 min respawn time"

Been waiting in Duskwood for good part of half an hour.
    The dragons apart from azuregos only spawn one at a time. Not sure if it changes 1s an hour or more often or more rarely.

Deleted
    Oh my gosh. I never got to fight these back in the old days.

I was a noob at school, and I was only like lvl55 when TBC started, so obviously no one wanted to have me in a raid when these were up =p

However I do remember just being around when the one in Moonglade spawned and people were already killing him and I tried to tag...didn't end well xD

Will be great to finally kill these guys for real loot too! I'm excited! Good anniversary gift Blizz! <3

Deleted
    RIP my rare transmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    They got their items at level 60 when this stuff was hard to do, because they were world bosses who gave you a debuff when you wiped that prevented attempts for 15 min. Obviously these bosses will now be very easy to do and those players, who killed this at lvl60 SHOULD be the only ones to have the same looking gear, because it’s an accomplishment.

But i guess you’re a casual scrub who can’t understand that.
    I have the emerald dragonfang and the doomhide gauntlets. I still transmog them on occasion because I'm so proud of them (the gloves were my first usable epic, I got a week after hitting 60 and replaced level 52 greens).

I'm totally okay with this event and this gear being available again. There are some pieces I'm looking forward to on my alts who didn't exist back then.

Apparently the Dragons of Nightmare is 1 spawn location a day, earlier before reset the quest marker was for duskwood, the new one after reset is in ashenvale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good times to have Dreamgrove teleport!

Soloed the demon and ice dragon, the poison one was a bit harder to kill needed a few. Not much of a event but it was okay.

sad but no chance to get benediction/anathema for my priest (if I remember properly 1 of q-items was dropped by kazzak)

but if it be gettable intresting how many ppl will burn their chairs)

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkarioth View Post
    Apparently the Dragons of Nightmare is 1 spawn location a day, earlier before reset the quest marker was for duskwood, the new one after reset is in ashenvale.
    That is unfortunate for the transmog farming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai4 View Post
    sad but no chance to get benediction/anathema for my priest (if I remember properly 1 of q-items was dropped by kazzak)
    Eye of Shadow dropped not only from Kazzak but any other demon. Kazzak wasn't part of that quest line. I've farmed mine in Winterspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Eye of Shadow dropped not only from Kazzak but any other demon. Kazzak wasn't part of that quest line. I've farmed mine in Winterspring.
    You still need the other eye too. I have had the Eye of Shadow sitting in my bank since Wrath when I was leveling my priest; and never got a chance to finish Benediction before Cata hit.

Quest and bosses already available on US servers. Kazzak and Azuregos were quick pushovers, but the green dragons were an entertaining crapshow.