Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well, I mean... They can ban the account, but they can't ban the person. Highly doubtful Twitter does IP bans with many people having dynamic IPs, but even if they did, just grab one of the million VPNs that have dozens of different IPs you can use. I believe you can even mask or fake the different identifiers of your PC setup. This troll can keep on trolling for as long as they like, unless they for some miraculous reason get locked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Not if you are a fascist Neo Nazi, supporting piece of shit, yeah they can go fuck themselves with a railroad spike.
    You do understand what the term "fascist" means, and how this relates to the suppression of of opinion on social media? Even if that opinion is viewed as garbage. Slippery slope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerrf View Post
    You do understand what the term "fascist" means, and how this relates to the suppression of of opinion on social media? Even if that opinion is viewed as garbage. Slippery slope.
    No it isn't a fucking slippery slope and this is an idiotic argument, we are talking about fucking Nazi's unless you don't get what Nazi's are by definition Facist and White supremacist, so yeah fuck your ideas about what that looks like, these fuckers want to exterminate others based on the color of their skin, fuck them.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The tears because some neo-nazi clown got banned from Twitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Survival of the white race" is straight up white supremacist drivel, no ifs ands or buts about it.
    No it's not, it basic human emotion regardless of race deeply rooted in survival instincts. The fact that you can take anything today out of context and slap some nazi nonsense on it just because you disagree with it or don't understand it shows how much ongoing propaganda has polluted your brain. You should really stop with your virtue signaling and use your brain once a while.

Just to make things clear this post is aimed at your triggered response, I don't care about Twitter or the guy that was banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzzfuzz View Post
    this is the begining bro. the begining of....BIG BROTHER....
    Private companies are free to do whatever they wish whether you like it or not.

The First Amendment in the US only protects against GOVERNMENT censorship. Once again, private companies can do what they want.

It's why you can be banned for breaking a web sites terms of service. Don't like it? Start your own version that lets people be racist pricks or the like to their hearts content. See just how toxic your community becomes without some sort of standard of basic decency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Private companies are free to do whatever they wish whether you like it or not.

The First Amendment in the US only protects against GOVERNMENT censorship. Once again, private companies can do what they want.

It's why you can be banned for breaking a web sites terms of service. Don't like it? Start your own version that lets people be racist pricks or the like to their hearts content. See just how toxic your community becomes without some sort of standard of basic decency.
    Let's say down the road one company gets monopoly on water supply and they decide they don't like you for whatever reason and stop giving you water...would you still defend their right to do whatever they want just because they are private company?

The discourse has suffered a crushing blow, and its not even certain that democracy itself will survive the night.

I AM ABSOLUTELY-

-apathetic. Yeah, nah. Not because "oooh aah the spooky alt-right.", but because I know that Twitter is a shit platform with shitty automated systems. If you do it in such a way that you don't trigger the automated systems, you can be racist all you want and not trigger the system.

Or you can be pleasant all the way through, quote someone else saying "Kill all men." or "Kill all x-other group.", and then you can end up shadowbanned or permanently banned, so while Jack definitely has some bias, I'm more likely to believe Baked Alaka just got caught by the shitty automated systems.

Something that grabs far more reasonable and far more pleasant people all the time, from all political persuasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Did they ban someone like Tariq Nasheed or Manveer heir for being racist pieces of shit? No?
    Thought so, but whatever. Let twitter keep being biased and garbage, the sooner they kill themselves the better.

Not surprised that SJW trash on this forum cheer when they see wrong-think being banned and censored though.
    I mean, when you call someone like Cheong alt-right while in the same breath say that alt-right is just neo-nazis and you justify violence against them, it just speak volumes about what regressive human garbage that the society would be better off without you are really.

Speaking of racism that apparantly is perfectly fine
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/s...97510494531585

Of course the regressive left is too dumb too understand why alt-right is a thing, enough sjw's on this forum alone proves that.
    To be fair, I'd say that most of that stuff is pure clickbait to attract readers. Doesn't mean that it's any less retarded of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    As long as Twitter is willing to also crack down on alt-left Trolls with the same zealotry and focus they employed in dealing with this particular problem child, then I say it was a good thing to perma-ban this loser. That being said, there is one caveat to my assessment. The minute it shifts from honest moderation oversight, into a tactic that is clearly influenced by biased and morally bankrupt individuals of one political ideology who strive to merely silence their opponents (like a couple moderators on this forum engage in), that's where the line gets drawn and I withdraw my support.

Otherwise a good civil dialogue, and reduction in rhetoric is a good thing; regardless of what your views are on any given issue.

Beat a person's arguments with facts and logic. Not because your a mod with delusions of grandeur.
    Give me an example of a civil dialogue one can have with white supremacists.

I have tea and biscuits ready for when I invite them 'round.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So when are they going to ban hate groups like BLM and Antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    The thing about white people doesn't mean much since everyone thinks that way about themselves on a survival instinct level. Wanting a secure existence doesn't automatically mean "at the expense of everyone else."
    But that 2nd one is pretty awful.

I would like to see more though. Calling people out doesn't do anything unless we point to exactly why they should be called out.
    Yes but the thing is why dont you ask Baked Alaska himself about which tweets he was banned for? Why dont you think he has already plastered those tweets on some blog already? Or if he did there you have your answers!

Also

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I mean I can read English so I know it broke the rules, and they got less punishment than this guy did as they're still active. This is like you saying there's a rule that says "no drinking water", then someone drinks water and you rush to say that I don't know they actually broke any rules.

I feel 100% confident Leslie Jones never even got a temporary suspension but I won't make that claim because I have no proof and you'd definitely jump on that.

Why would they listen to some dude on MMO Champion anyway? It's like your opinion to me, it doesn't mean shit.
    it didnt occur to you that they perhaps have listened to Twitter when told those things are unacceptable? I know that he has been suspended before because he did not adhere to the warnings he has recieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I deleted it because it means "no, you got mad" when I'm saying I didn't. "No" isn't convincing.
    You deleted it, because it went against the bullshit narrative you were trying to push. It's pretty sad when you have to edit other people's quotes in order to push an agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'm sure those exist already. The challenge lies in making them as prominent as Twitter.
    That's also simple, refuse to do business with Twitter if you don't like them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The point I think Post is trying to make is that this guy got banned for breaking the rules. While people on the other end of the political spectrum broke the same rules in the same ways but haven't been banned because Twitter's mods are biased. And the other posters have somehow mutated this into Post is a white nationalist himself and an alt-righter himself.

It's like you're in Salem during the witch hunt and you come across an angry mob stoning someone. You try to stop them, telling them this ain't right, and they turn around and stone you for being a witch sympathizer or a witch yourself. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. If you want to be able to persecute someone freely, then accuse anyone who comes to that person's defense as being one of the hated group you're persecuting. Because there's no way an honest person who's not involved with the argument would come to the defense of someone else, right? The one defending the witch must be a witch. The guy who says punching a Nazi is wrong MUST be a Nazi himself, right? /s
    Or... it's like someone gets pulled over by a cop for doing 125 MPH in a 35, and people want to whine why the cop didn't also pull over the guy doing 50 in the same spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluzzfuzz View Post
    agree or disagree with what he says, censorship is at an all time high in this country.
    Says the guy on an alt account who surely got banned for his comments...

Maybe a site should not be obligated to host someone else's vile rhetoric. You clearly don't give a shit about Twitter's freedom of speech, because they just used it to tell the guy to fuck right off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Did they ban someone like Tariq Nasheed or Manveer heir for being racist pieces of shit? No?
    Thought so, but whatever. Let twitter keep being biased and garbage, the sooner they kill themselves the better.

Not surprised that SJW trash on this forum cheer when they see wrong-think being banned and censored though.
    I mean, when you call someone like Cheong alt-right while in the same breath say that alt-right is just neo-nazis and you justify violence against them, it just speak volumes about what regressive human garbage that the society would be better off without you are really.

Speaking of racism that apparantly is perfectly fine
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/s...97510494531585

Of course the regressive left is too dumb too understand why alt-right is a thing, enough sjw's on this forum alone proves that.
    I hate top break it to you, but alt righters are SJWs.

Que the alt-right "whataboutisms".

- Wut about teh left and their hatred???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

I hate top break it to you, but alt righters are SJWs.
    Indeed, they're usually the biggest SJW's and yet dumb enough to not see the irony of their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    No it's not, it basic human emotion regardless of race deeply rooted in survival instincts. The fact that you can take anything today out of context and slap some nazi nonsense on it just because you disagree with it or don't understand it shows how much ongoing propaganda has polluted your brain. You should really stop with your virtue signaling and use your brain once a while.

Just to make things clear this post is aimed at your triggered response, I don't care about Twitter or the guy that was banned.
    I love it when white nationalists come on to defends racist bullshit, it makes me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So when are they going to ban hate groups like BLM and Antifa?
    When they use Twitter to call for murder and ethnic cleansing...

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    Yeah lets ban people who i dont agree with yeah fuck yeah. Imagine the outcry if he was on the left oh my.
    Racism is not something you agree with.

How exactly is this oppression?
    How does shutting down platforms for speech from people you dislike oppression...?

Is this one of those things where you redefine or are simply unable to understand the definitions of words again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Racism is not something you agree with.
    I can't really get into it on these forums but I always find science deniers a curious sort...

So things like height, bone density, Iq, resistance to certain climates , and more are all things to be disregarded in the face of equality?

Differences in the races is scientific fact. The idea that certain ones have inherent advantages because of this is considered blasphemy ?

Its a curious world we live in these days. Thankfully genetic modification should fix the problem in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    How does shutting down platforms for speech from people you dislike oppression...?

Is this one of those things where you redefine or are simply unable to understand the definitions of words again?
    He still has his voice, he can still speak quite freely.

A private entity simply chose to no longer do business with him. If you are saying that's oppression, then you could say anyone who breaks up in a relationship is oppressing the other person. Is that what you are saying? Are you saying women who break up with men are oppressing them?

And let's not forget, you are an actual neo-Nazi. You don't really get to complain about oppression.

He still has his voice, he can still speak quite freely.

A private entity simply chose to no longer do business with him. If you are saying that's oppression, then you could say anyone who breaks up in a relationship is oppressing the other person. Is that what you are saying? Are you saying women who break up with men are oppressing them?

And let's not forget, you are an actual neo-Nazi. You don't really get to complain about oppression.
    Yes, yes and you support the beating of women when their culture says its ok we went down that road lets stay on topic.

It is oppression and oppression is needed in any society even a small hunting tribe. I am simply pointing out that driving them into the shadows isn't going to make it better. Case and point Nazism sure has not disappeared because it wasn't to be spoken in polite company.