7+ Year Old Account
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now cancer will never be cured.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Never heard of them nor do I feel sorry for anyone who OD's
    My exact thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Yes, freedom of expression allows me to express my opinions. And no my parents never hit me and I wasn't bullied. I don't know where you're going with this. People have different opinions in the world and they're not always going to agree with you.
    How sad it must be to be you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Considering he had a terrible drug problem then ofc he shouldn't and hopefully hasn't bred!
    So what you are saying is that drug addiction is passed on to your kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

In this case, it has a lot to do with it. Dumb people who make dumb decisions are weeded out.
    No, because healthcare means more people making dumb decisions live longer.
    And poor genetics which would normally kill off someone is not doing so, for the same reason.

About as far from natural selection as you can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    How sad it must be to be you.
    Oh yah it's so sad that I believe that people who overdose on drugs are idiots and shouldn't produce offsprings until they get their shit together. Very sad. Done arguing with you, there is no point when you only reply with insults.

Personally, I’m greatful to him. He will serve as another example to kids to stay away from that shit. Plenty of kids will go down that path I’m sure but if his death deterred just one more kid..... my hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Oh yah it's so sad that I believe that people who overdose on drugs are idiots and shouldn't produce offsprings until they get their shit together. Very sad. Done arguing with you, there is no point when you only reply with insults.
    So you don't like to be insulted, but it is ok to insult others? Doesn't matter that the person you insult is dead, you're still doing it.

Hypocrite much?
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Judging by his name, he sounds like a mumble rapper. So, no talent lost in the industry. Sad to see drugs claim another victim though.
    I figured this was relevant

Deleted
    So what you are saying is that drug addiction is passed on to your kids?
    Actually yes if the mother is an addict but that's not what I really meant, there's a reason child services take children away from homes full of drug abuse

15+ Year Old Account
    A person dies of overdose, that's fucking sad.

But what's the saddest in this situation is this fucking thread.

Maybe he was unknown to many of you, but he is still a person who died, you senseless pricks.
    If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, mostly because you don't know who the guy is, just don't reply to it.

Seriously, to all you edgelords, "I don't care", "who the fuck is he", "I don't feel sorry for druggies" arguments are not making you look, I don't know what would you like - mature? Serious, adult? Grown-up? Manly?

A kid fucking died, discuss it in a civilized manner or just stay away from the topic, please.

(No, I also didn't know who the guy is if it makes a difference to you.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    wow when does it stop.

the world lost another great talent in Lil Peep, he was just getting the fame he deserved.

RIP.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ected-overdose
    "great talent" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    A person dies of overdose, that's fucking sad.

But what's the saddest in this situation is this fucking thread.

Maybe he was unknown to many of you, but he is still a person who died, you senseless pricks.
    If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, mostly because you don't know who the guy is, just don't reply to it.

Seriously, to all you edgelords, "I don't care", "who the fuck is he", "I don't feel sorry for druggies" arguments are not making you look, I don't know what would you like - mature? Serious, adult? Grown-up? Manly?

A kid fucking died, discuss it in a civilized manner or just stay away from the topic, please.

Depends if he influenced young people into taking drugs with his songs and behaviour - if so he shouldn't be pitied

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Another episode of "Shit I wouldnt say to peoples face in real life."

Grow the fuck up.
    Can't, not for lack of won't. The guy literally made that impossible by killing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    wow when does it stop.

the world lost another great talent in Lil Peep, he was just getting the fame he deserved.

RIP.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ected-overdose
    You always have lil windex

Depends if he influenced young people into taking drugs with his songs and behaviour - if so he shouldn't be pitied
    How many musicians haven't "influenced" us with their songs about alcohol and drugs? Life full of partying etc.

That argument is on par with "video games makes people violent". You literally sound like that 40 year old soccer mom who is afraid her sweet little son will become a mass murderer because he plays Super Mario 30 minutes each day.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post

1. He wasn't a kid he was 21.
    2. how exactly does one discuss a druggo overdosing in a Civilised manner, like what is there to discuss.

Either way, He doesn't seem like someone that should be mourned, As with most junkies that look like they would never contribute to society anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

How many musicians haven't "influenced" us with their songs about alcohol and drugs? Life full of partying etc.
    Quite a lot actually. basically anyone that is a good musician or isn't part of the Hip hop/Rap crowd.

Deleted

That argument is on par with "video games makes people violent". You literally sound like that 40 year old soccer mom who is afraid her sweet little son will become a mass murderer because he plays Super Mario 30 minutes each day.
    Not that many in 2017

Actually yes if the mother is an addict but that's not what I really meant, there's a reason child services take children away from homes full of drug abuse
    Fair enough, but I doubt this person had any family, let alone kids to influence in his home. For all we know, he have been batteling depression and have self medicated himself with god knows-what kind of drugs and alcohol to get through life.

No matter, doesn't justify you people writing shit like "he deserved it" and the likes. You simply didn't know him, so it wasn't your place to judge.

In the end, what I am trying to say is that people are too quick to judge and hate on people online, simply because you're sitting there safe behind your computer screen and for some reason think that your words wont hurt anyone. Cyber bullying is a huge problem in todays society.

15+ Year Old Account
    don't know him, but looks like a nice and smart fellow. surprised he did drugs.

rip

Deleted
    Fair enough, but I doubt this person had any family, let alone kids to influence in his home. For all we know, he have been batteling depression and have self medicated himself with god knows-what kind of drugs and alcohol to get through life.

No matter, doesn't justify you people writing shit like "he deserved it" and the likes. You simply didn't know him, so it wasn't your place to judge.

In the end, what I am trying to say is that people are too quick to judge and hate on people online, simply because you're sitting there safe behind your computer screen and for some reason think that your words wont hurt anyone. Cyber bullying is a huge problem in todays society.
    Irresponsible behaviour shouldn't be celebrated is all I am saying and somebody profiting of such are a questionable individual at best... Do I wish his death? No. But neither is he a hero or somebody to miss (unless family)