The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Only good things about that QA were hints at survival and other specs getting some love (hopefully outlaw) and Mage Tower appearences being account-wide.

Disappointed that other races aren't getting upright options and zandalari druids only get one dino form - it better be an awesome looking raptor (I'm looking at the vicious war raptor as my benchmark).

Also, no 7.3.5 date, no alpha/beta date, doesn't look like we get allied races pre-8.0 either.
    I mean 7.3.5 was going to be a long ways off. Antorus isn't even out yet. And allied races likely require BFA anyway, so they wouldn't be in 7.3.5.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That's how I felt about survival. Seemed really cool, but buff juggleing sucked.
    Yeah, totally agreed on that. I think the idea of melee hunter spec is great and I hope they stick with it, but the whole mongoose bite stacking thing was a chore and just not very fun. With the artifact going away they have a pretty good excuse to rework the central mechanic of the spec a bit.

Checked back and nobody posted about it.

Ion said in the question about rep unlocks regarding Nightfallen that you would need the Suramar campaign and 'come BfA' you could get them to join. So not for 7.3.5

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Checked back and nobody posted about it.

Ion said in the question about rep unlocks regarding Nightfallen that you would need the Suramar campaign and 'come BfA' you could get them to join. So not for 7.3.5
    I already said that...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean 7.3.5 was going to be a long ways off. Antorus isn't even out yet. And allied races likely require BFA anyway, so they wouldn't be in 7.3.5.
    I don't see 7.3.5 on PTR before antorus opens because they would have to go out of their way to hide spoilers again, it's just easier to wait for people to finish antorus for story and then do PTR.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    HJAHAHAHA WHAT?!?!

this was LITERALLY the WROST Q&A in HISTORY

not a SINGLE lore question was answered only gameplayBORING questions and we knew the answer to most of them
    my god i cant believe i waited to watch this i wasted my time my god blizzard what the heck did i just watched
    they really seem to hate people who care about lore and the immersion of the world

He gave the 7.3.5 ptr a "very soon" time frame, so i'm expecting early december, patch might drop like feb

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They probably won't update the existing horse mounts to the new models, they'll probably just be separate mounts.
    They did so with the lvl 20 kodos in Legion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    the only brainlets are the morons that play only for gameplay ignore lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They did so with the lvl 20 kodos in Legion, though.
    They updated kodos, but they didnt touch the rest.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They updated kodos, but they didnt touch the rest.
    Because Kodos were HD-ified in Legion specifically. The raptors from WoD aren't similar enough to the lvl 20 raptors.

These horses are similar enough to the lvl 20 horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    No interesting news about 7.3.5, meh

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Was hoping this interview would cause more hype, but it's only deflated. :C

I think the leak and latching onto it being true about getting 4 allied races has worked really hard against Blizz, everyone was biting it since the leak was so right otherwise

Puts Blizzard into kind of an unfortunate situation where they're talking it up having new stuff, but the new stuff we're likely getting is way less than what we were lead to believe.

Unfortunate, but not technically their fault so much as people jumping to conclusions based off of a few vague statements and tweets

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I mean... what are the supposed to say? They don't want to spoil the antorus story (which for many people hasn't been) so lore is out. We already know a majority of the systems going into it. What did you want them to say?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the only brainlets are the morons that play only for gameplay ignore lore.
    Gameplay and features >>>>>>>>> lore and story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I am sorry, but did you ever have to watch a movie about the area you have experience in, in which every five minutes they said or did something completely stupid because they don't know any better? That's what you are doing now. Seriously, stop talking about things you don't understand. I mean it in as friendly a manner as I can. I am not talking about camel mating because I know precious little about it, could you please not talk about the code for the same reason?

Yes, the code is old. So what. Developers rework often-visited parts of the code all the time. Your "considering how aged the current system is, it's definitely more than that" is just stupid. Yes, the project started a long time ago. Yes, perhaps a couple of places haven't been touched for years (in 99% of the cases because they aren't important and there was no need to touch them). No, that doesn't mean that adding scaling to zones in the old world is "definitely" more than anything. (Not talking about the details which are perhaps somewhat different than in the post that you reply to - but that's not important, the post that you reply to conveys the idea that this is not a lot of work clearly enough, and this is pretty certainly true.)
    What in the fuck are you actually talking about lmao, the whole scaling revamp is more than just modifying variables. I said "aged" in reference to how they probably coded the broken isles systems differently compared to the old zones.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-16 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I already said that...
    Funny, just checked again and I don't see where you say anything remotely similar to the races being in BfA and not 7.3.5 (unless it was before the Q&A).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Gameplay and features >>>>>>>>> lore and story.
    They could at least answer to a couple of interesting lore questions...
    Last edited by Graden; 2017-11-16 at 08:29 PM.

Ion confirmed that Azshara is indeed the second raid, equivalent to Nighthold (or Blackrock Foundry, or Heart of Fear, you get the jist. Doesn't apply to earlier expasions as they had different schedules).