Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That is not at all how natural selection works, like at all.
    That wasn't a serious statement. I was trying to indirectly emphasize the stupidity of the poor guy. Maybe you work on your comprehension skills a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    That wasn't a serious statement. I was trying to indirectly emphasize the stupidity of the poor guy. Maybe you work on your comprehension skills a bit?
    He will hear you from heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Check mate nothing, says a YouTube video has views and likes doesn't prove he brought love and light to hundreds.
    Well if popularity and likes on youtube =/= to being the love and light brought to many, than a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Thanks a lot bladXcrasher!!!!

Do you hate puppies too?

Hope you're proud of yourself
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    He will hear you from heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if popularity and likes on youtube =/= to being the love and light brought to many, than a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Thanks a lot bladXcrasher!!!!

Do you hate puppies too?
    You do know buying YouTube views and likes is a thing as well, which I didn't even mention? So no, you still haven't proven anything, typical of you if I'm going to be honest.

and nothing of value was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Never heard of them nor do I feel sorry for anyone who OD's
    this /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know buying YouTube views and likes is a thing as well, which I didn't even mention? So no, you still haven't proven anything, typical of you if I'm going to be honest.
    You can buy YouTube views like for how much? You researched this for some reason, you seem to put a lot of interest in this. I would say it's typical of YOU, but I unlike you don't really know or care who the fuck you are.

Probably like this poor guy who died, and had more people recognize him than I am guessing recognize you.

Maybe try not to be so fucking bitter about other people's plights in life, and you disagree with other people's choices move the fuck on. Or I guess you could be like the Typical people that look up shit like buying YouTube video views, and hating on a poor kid who's dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can buy YouTube views like for how much? You researched this for some reason, you seem to put a lot of interest in this. I would say it's typical of YOU, but I unlike you don't really know or care who the fuck you are.

Probably like this poor guy who died, and had more people recognize him than I am guessing recognize you.

Maybe try not to be so fucking bitter about other people's plights in life, and you disagree with other people's choices move the fuck on. Or I guess you could be like the Typical people that look up shit like buying YouTube video views, and hating on a poor kid who's dead.
    I didn't research it at all, I knew it existed before your rediculous post.

Please quote me were I made any other claims other than posting 'who'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't research it at all, I knew it existed before your rediculous post.

Please quote me were I made any other claims other than posting 'who'.
    Claim well you made a few claims one of which was about how someone can pay for views, the sentiment is implied that might be why his video has 12 million views and 120k likes vs dislikes.

I simply made a very heartfelt comment about the deeply sad loss of this young man.

Claim well you made a few claims one of which was about how someone can pay for views, the sentiment is implied that might be why his video has 12 million views and 120k likes vs dislikes.

I simply made a very heartfelt comment about the deeply sad loss of this young man.
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    >rapper dies

Such a tragedyyyyyyyyyyy
    Weeb doesn't like rap music, who'd've thunk it
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account

That's not a claim, that's a fact. You can buy YouTube views. You claimed he brought love and light into hundreds of homes. Stop trying to backpedal.

Don’t do drugs kids

Or get regretful facial tattoos

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    could be worse I guess. could've just been another statistic of rapper shot dead for acting like a hardcore criminal. now he's in that other prestigious category of rapper comes into money and immediately ODs.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a claim, that's a fact. You can buy YouTube views. You claimed he brought love and light into hundreds of homes. Stop trying to backpedal.
    And I proved it with the video as evidence while you provided nothing other than your claim well "It's a fact you can buy views or likes" which I didn't know or give a shit, but you imply that has to do with the kids video who is dead. That's not me back peddling that is the earth moving and the land slide of your own fail collapsing on your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
    I will never forget, NEVER!

Is this 4chin?

Deleted
    Puts photo of himself taking xanax.
    Dies from xanax overdose.

How poetic.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    At least he died as he lived.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    At least he died as he lived.
    He died doing what he loved: being a cunt.

I had no idea who this was, watched his video Awful Things on youtube.

In the video he plays the role of beta male who secretly desires a hot blonde in high school. There is one scene that I think is meant to be a fantasy sequence where he walks in on her in the bathroom and they get it on. Then the next day he sees her against the lockers with a traditional alpha male "Chad" (recent term Ive learned from MMOC) and in a moment of sexual frustration Lil Peep sets himself on fire which then ignites and spreads to the whole school killing everyone.

If that isnt "Incel/Elliott Rodgers" themed sh_t , then I dont know what it is.

Clearly this theme has a big audience beyond Reddit.

From a music standpoint, Awful Things isnt bad and even quite decent. As a whole though his work is phenomenally toxic, probably will serve as good jerk off material to the hundreds if not thousands of disturbed and unlistened to HS kids who want to shoot up their school.
    Last edited by SFBayGamer; 2017-11-16 at 09:41 PM.