Thread: Azerwrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    'I hate Legion, yet I leveled 22 characters in it and played 5 months doing stupid invasions, they suck, but I use them to level, I leveled all these chars so that I won't play the next expansion at all'.

-Retarded OP in a nutshell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    When you look at the "device" in place for the necklace... it seems pretty straight forward that the more Azerite you grind, the more attributes you will be able to select... and perhaps the higher the level of said attribute.

Since Blizzard was so trained on making each spec of the artifact weapon have it's own source of AP... it is likely this device will also have it's own pool of Azerite... meaning a grind for each spec. (as likely each spec will have different abilities and set bonuses.

This system is the same, exact system Legion has.. .a post max level, leveling system. The design of the neckpiece is really just a different graphical; way of seeing this but with 4 choices instead of three each level:

Well good thing you are most likely a shit player who doesn't need to grind 75 ranks. I have 67 traits on my main and I will be raiding mythic Antorus the moment it comes out. Most of my guild is around that level too and has taken a break after finishing ToS.

Deleted
    When you look at the "device" in place for the necklace... it seems pretty straight forward that the more Azerite you grind, the more attributes you will be able to select... and perhaps the higher the level of said attribute.

Since Blizzard was so trained on making each spec of the artifact weapon have it's own source of AP... it is likely this device will also have it's own pool of Azerite... meaning a grind for each spec. (as likely each spec will have different abilities and set bonuses.

This system is the same, exact system Legion has.. .a post max level, leveling system. The design of the neckpiece is really just a different graphical; way of seeing this but with 4 choices instead of three each level:

Show's how retarded you are, they've already confirmed that its usable cross specs, so you only level it once. Secondly, having your own opinion is great, its your right after all to form your own opinions of things, yet you come here and try throw your opinion at other people, which is actually disgusting.

And yes the necklace is more of a talent system rather than traits. Rather than farming endlessly and getting all the traits you pick which ones you want, you don't get them all, which is customization, which is good for the game, making it less linear, there can be fun talents to mess around with etc. Secondly, every piece of 'azerite armor' will have different talents to choose from, thus you're getting 3 new talent trees, which are dynamic across different ones of the same slot. e.g. shoulders from dungeon A has different talents on it from dungeon B, but the shoulders from Dungeon A on heroic has the same talents as on normal, but they are stronger because its a higher ilvl, so its not randomized. Making it less of a RNGfiesta, which is the main problem with legion when it comes to items.

But back to my second point, your opinion is your opinion, not everyone agrees with you, so much like religion, don't come here trying to thrust it upon people like a glorified asshole.

Deleted
    BfA is Legion 2.0 we know exactly how it will be rewarded... and endless funneling of an intangible resource funneled into an artifact neckpiece. Yippee.
    How is that any different to grinding 999999 boars to tediously level to 60, then level your weapon skills, then level your lockpicking, then grind up your Fadeleaf or whatever is beyond me, but to each their own, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    With some of the people In the WoW community these days, I don't think those are mutually exclusive.
    This gave me a hearty chuckle lol.

Very informative post! You should leave immediately just to be safe. Delete you wow and MMOC account as well.

Deleted
    And I have 22 Level 110's... none of which have rank 75 in any weapon... i find the AP system that gross.
    apart from not beliving you lil hater having 22 toons at 110 you now openly admit you havent played legion.
    which is fine. could you now stop make threads ala "I hate retail and in my delusion classic is so much better pls believe me". tia.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    apart from not beliving you lil hater having 22 toons at 110 you now openly admit you havent played legion.
    which is fine. could you now stop make threads ala "I hate retail and in my delusion classic is so much better pls believe me". tia.
    You must have missed the earlier post: My alt guild. Please note the multitude of toons with the exact same Achieve points on 4 different accounts.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/az...enacity/roster

I'm sorry I find something others are passsionate about unrewarding... but isn't that what some of you are telling me about Classic?

I'm sorry I find something others are passsionate about unrewarding... but isn't that what some of you are telling me about Classic?
    I don't think it's that people are upset you don't share their opinion, it's more that you're discussion basically ended with your first few posts. We don't know much about the system currently, only that it works similarly to AP, but the values and acquisition could be a lot smoother for all we know. Then you stated wrong information about the Azerite system (that you would have to grind spec specific Azerite power), you'll probably skip the expansion for a while, and stated that maybe classic is more your speed.

A lot of people here have probably seen your other posts around the site as well. Just wait for Classic, man. Hopefully it's everything you build it up to be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    hen you stated wrong information about the Azerite system (that you would have to grind spec specific Azerite power), you'll probably skip the expansion for a while, and stated that maybe classic is more your speed.

A lot of people here have probably seen your other posts around the site as well. Just wait for Classic, man. Hopefully it's everything you build it up to be for you.
    I may have misunderstood what I read about the cross spec aspects. I stand corrected. Still, and again, for me, collecting an AP type of intangible item just does not appeal to me. I do plan on waiting for classic and playing vanille/BC elsewhere for some time.

For your all sakes, I hope BfA does provide the people who liked Legion with just what they are hoping for.

Urgh... these obnoxious threads ought to receive infractions as they're just purely made to bait and bash... just so many of them ever since Classic was announced, generally done by the same people...

Speaking of which; reported for baiting -- see if that'll have any effect.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-17 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Urgh... these obnoxious threads ought to receive infractions as they're just purely made to bait and bash... just so many of them ever since Classic was announced, generally done by the same people...
    Yea his sig makes it very clear what his goal is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    It's clear you don't play Legion actively. I just reached rank 75 in my main weapon and the difference even in a few traits is pretty significant.

Maybe you should post about things you're actually informed about instead of wasting people's time with these arrogant shitposts
    It's clear "playing actively" means spending 16 hours a day playing WoW in your mom's basement, since I play Legion actively and my main toon's main spec weapon is below 70. While I don't dare criticising the merits of living in your mom's basement, I'm quite sure there are still a couple people out there beside me who live their lives in a considerably different manner.

Don't worry though, even people who don't live their lives like you, in the comfortable safety of mommy's basement, do not really get badly affected if a pointless shitposter like you makes them a target of a pointless shitpost like the one you sent.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    It's clear "playing actively" means spending 16 hours a day playing WoW in your mom's basement, since I play Legion actively and my main toon's main spec weapon is below 70. While I don't dare criticising the merits of living in your mom's basement, I'm quite sure there are still a couple people out there beside me who live their lives in a considerably different manner.

Don't worry though, even people who don't live their lives like you, in the comfortable safety of mommy's basement, do not really get badly affected if a pointless shitposter like you makes them a target of a pointless shitpost like the one you sent.
    Oh come now my Druid is rank 72 and that was with me not even playing for the vast majority of the time between July and late October besides doing order hall shit on my phone. And even since late October I've only raided 2 hours a week and did the 3 emissaries every few days. So let's not pretend like getting AP is some time consuming thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    i think your signature is broken

it shows classic wow as red line while im pretty sure it should be the opposite
    not to mention the classic line would be several inches below the BfA line and stay there.

You know it's bad when one of the lead WoW devs was about to call it "Azerite Power".

Deleted
    Op is right, why do you still try do deny him?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread MAY have had a point to discuss with the artifact system, but since it's largely a "I quit" thread with "wont miss you" replies, gonna close it here.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)