Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    No OP, I have no desire for Blizz to take even more of my baseline abilities away and spread them out over another two rows of talents.
    Maybe you misunderstood. You WILL be losing your baseline abilities attached to artifacts. That's what he is talking about. I think it would be a good idea if they took all the golden traits and baked one in and made the other three talents.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    They'll probably make it 1 more row at 115 to keep the 15 levels per talent thing.
    Talent Row 100 says hi. (90 > 100 is a 10-level gap)

OT: Hopefully we'll get another talent row. Talents are just very meh. I'd also recommend changing the 100 tier to 105, then making a final tier at 120, to actually keep with the 15 levels per talent. This is assuming they don't steal more things from baseline, as they've done with a lot of talent rows for classes in WoD and Legion.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Maybe you misunderstood. You WILL be losing your baseline abilities attached to artifacts. That's what he is talking about. I think it would be a good idea if they took all the golden traits and baked one in and made the other three talents.
    Thats about it. People are suggesting 105-120 so you get one every 15 levels again, i think its a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Thats about it. People are suggesting 105-120 so you get one every 15 levels again, i think its a good idea
    Hey, as long as they feel like tacked-on bonuses and not "you need this for your core gameplay", I'm all for more choice.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Honestly, if artifact abilities are removed and / or we have to sacrifice a talent row to get it back + all legendaries gone without baking in, every spec is gonna be insanely barebone. Another talent row would be nice, but it won't be enough on its own anyway.
    This does seem like a good way to add in some of those abilities we'll be losing when we lose our artifacts. Make them lvl 115 so they aren't overlapping with the artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serath View Post
    This does seem like a good way to add in some of those abilities we'll be losing when we lose our artifacts. Make them lvl 115 so they aren't overlapping with the artifacts.
    Thats my point, they current are. Fire Mages and Ele Shamans are instances of it

We won't get new talents but I really wish they would add rows for 110 and 120. But they won't. They're too lazy.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    My Demon Hunter already has a lvl 110 row of talents. I could see an extra row at 115 or 120 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if we need two rows but I was hoping at least for one, containing powers from the artifact weapons.

They should just do the following:

Tier One: 20
    Tier Two: 40
    Tier Three: 60
    Tier Four: 80
    Tier Five: 100
    Tier Six: 120

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    What they've currently said about class design is really worrying.

I don't think we're getting anything new.

Combat is the core gameplay of this game and they haven't talked about adding anything new or exciting. Not to mention the fact that multiple specs are a complete mess.
    they did said they knew they would have to re visit the classes after player feedback. Major reworks on demonology and survival and new talents for the rest of the specs.

- - - Updated - - -

but they didnt say it was a new row. just to clarify

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not! Less is more. More is less. If anything, rows should be removed.

What they've currently said about class design is really worrying.
    Quite the opposite. They did a major rework in Legion, now they need to evaluate how it worked out and fix the outstanding issues before they try anything major again. You can't just go and always add, add, add. Eventually you'd end up with a convoluted unplayable mess. We already edged dangerously close to that before, which is why they did all that pruning.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Quite the opposite. They did a major rework in Legion, now they need to evaluate how it worked out and fix the outstanding issues before they try anything major again. You can't just go and always add, add, add. Eventually you'd end up with a convoluted unplayable mess. We already edged dangerously close to that before, which is why they did all that pruning.
    I like you.

I think we have enough talents. Heart of Azeroth should offer plenty of extra customization.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Title says it all. Since we are losing a bunch of stuff with the loss of our weapons, would you guys like to see 2 new rows in the talent tree to choose from?
    we get it in our Heart of Azeroth, it basically 3 new rows

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Yeah, I really hope they spice up the current talent trees. Talent changes has always been one of my favourite system changes with every new expansion. Even if it is a slight change. I won't mind if they reduce the columns (from 3 to 2 as some people said) and instead have new talents more often, like every 5 levels or every 10 levels atleast. 1 talent every 15 levels is kinda boring (even with fast leveling). Especially for some classes where you have like an entire row of CC abilities (which as a casual PvE player I rarely ever use) - for example Retri's (Fist of Justice/Repentance/Blinding Light) row... I mean, it's probably the best talent row for a pvp player, but I always feel underwhelmed when I get a choice of 3 CC abilities in a talent row. I want talents that change your gameplay or give you nice and fun effects (I really like utility stuff or cool-animated and powerful attacks - examples being Divine Steed/Cavalier and Whirling Dragon Punch, Bladestorm, etc)
    Couldn't agree more with this.

Deleted
    I would like to have a new talent row at 120 but only if the talents will be VERY cool and well thinked.

The current situation is this:

There is a problem involving baking artifact skills on the previous rows, because doing so pretty much invalidates that row, because you will always pick the artifact skill, it would be mandatory. Thats why I think they should add a new row with the artifact skill +2 choices. Putting it on any other tier just erase the choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you actually going to support the amount of pruning they did?

I agree some classes had an insane amount of keybinds. But they pruned far too much. Plus we are losing Artifacts. The heart of Azeroth is not adding any abilities.

There is literally going to be nothing exciting when levelling. No new talents, no new abilities. No new artifact talents or abilities......

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. No new shit for specs that BLIZZARD deems are fine.

My main Havoc is a complete joke of a spec. Promised a rework in 7.2.5 that never happened..... So where do I sit?
    I agree, I too main a Havoc DH, but like every other class they need a lot of work after their introdutory expac. Im hope we see something major on the spec. Or at least I want to believe that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemPenguin View Post
    we get it in our Heart of Azeroth, it basically 3 new rows
    HoA is just buffs to skills. Not new skills.

HoA is just buffs to skills. Not new skills.
    Just like a lot of talents, you mean?