Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Weeb doesn't like rap music, who'd've thunk it
    Yes, and?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    And I proved it with the video as evidence while you provided nothing other than your claim well "It's a fact you can buy views or likes" which I didn't know or give a shit, but you imply that has to do with the kids video who is dead. That's not me back peddling that is the earth moving and the land slide of your own fail collapsing on your head.

- - - Updated - - -

I will never forget, NEVER!
    You prove nothing with the video as you cannot disprove this

http://www.smm-growth.com
    Last edited by bladeXcrasher; 2017-11-16 at 10:22 PM.

If you are 21 years old with tattoos on head, neck and hands, don't expect anybody to miss you lol. Really people like that just show that they are reckless, I don't mind older people with tattoos anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    You prove nothing with the video as you cannot disprove this

http://www.smm-growth.com
    That’s not how that works I don’t have to disprove anything. I just provided evidence he was loved and brought the light to hundreds and he has 12 million viewers on one video and 122k likes. That’s my claim and my opinion the video is my evidence and proof I win.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    If you are 21 years old with tattoos on head, neck and hands, don't expect anybody to miss you lol. Really people like that just show that they are reckless, I don't mind older people with tattoos anywhere.
    So if your kid got a tattoo you'd be fine with him dying? I don't particularly like his music but chatting shit about the dead is weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    I was like all of you, I didn't know who he was. I don't EVEN listen to that kind of music... but a few months ago I heard this song. It's eerie how right he was. He knew he would die by an overdose or similar.

Song link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4

I really enjoy this song, he had something going that was rather unique. You can't take that away from him.
    Damn he actually isn't that bad lol. Definitely more talented than alot of these haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

L o l o l o l
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    That’s not how that works I don’t have to disprove anything. I just provided evidence he was loved and brought the light to hundreds and he has 12 million viewers on one video and 122k likes. That’s my claim and my opinion the video is my evidence and proof I win.
    Sure it is, you provided no proof. You only made a claim based on an observation. I provided proof that a simple observation is disputable and provided evidence of that. Provide to me proof of your claim he brought love and light to hundreds of homes. You can't, because you claim is baseless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure it is, you provided no proof. You only made a claim based on an observation. I provided proof that a simple observation is disputable and provided evidence of that. Provide to me proof of your claim he brought love and light to hundreds of homes. You can't, because you claim is baseless.
    No you made a claim based on the idea that something could happen therefore it must have happened in the situation I explained. That is called fucking conjecture, you went even further to ask me to disprove your fucking claim. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, what is worse is you are arguing a pretty fucking stupid point because you are basically trying to disprove a guy you don't fucking know is dead, couldn't possibly have been enlightened or loved by hundreds.

Seriously if this isn't the lowest point in your goddamn life as a human being, I don't know what to tell you. You lost, your argument is stupid, because it is based on an assumption by you that you can validate other than to suggest well someone can buy views or likes.

So fucking what.

My claim supported by evidence based on my opinion was that he brought the light and was loved by HUNDREDS, seriously dude you LOST!

21 and dead? From an overdose no less?

How does one even....

Deleted
    This mall security guy must be a troll or a really stupid person in real life .

7+ Year Old Account
    No you made a claim based on the idea that something could happen therefore it must have happened in the situation I explained. That is called fucking conjecture, you went even further to ask me to disprove your fucking claim. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, what is worse is you are arguing a pretty fucking stupid point because you are basically trying to disprove a guy you don't fucking know is dead, couldn't possibly have been enlightened or loved by hundreds.

Seriously if this isn't the lowest point in your goddamn life as a human being, I don't know what to tell you. You lost, your argument is stupid, because it is based on an assumption by you that you can validate other than to suggest well someone can buy views or likes.

So fucking what.

My claim supported by evidence based on my opinion was that he brought the light and was loved by HUNDREDS, seriously dude you LOST!
    Opinions aren't evidence, thank you. Check mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions aren't evidence, thank you. Check mate.
    No goofball the fucking video is evidence your link is fucking conjecture and in the face of my claim it's fails like you, you didn't check or mate, you lost and not just played yourself GG!

Deleted
    wow, what a thread.
    Bitching bickering and claiming to win an argument (by check mate, lol) surely is a way to respect his passing.

7+ Year Old Account
    No goofball the fucking video is evidence your link is fucking conjecture and in the face of my claim it's fails like you, you didn't check or mate, you lost and not just played yourself GG!
    Even without mentioning the fact you can buy views and likes, you still haven't proven your claim. Give me proof that hundreds of those likes were because he brought love and light into their homes. You can't because your post is nothing but opinionated conjecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even without mentioning the fact you can buy views and likes, you still haven't proven your claim. Give me proof that hundreds of those likes were because he brought love and light into their homes. You can't because your post is nothing but opinionated conjecture.
    You lost now after playing with yourself you decide to plug your ears cover your eyes and pout. God I feel so good being awesome I’ll enjoy the glass of your tears as I mourn the loss of this poor man. After I just got done burying you cause you lose. Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    You lost now after playing with yourself you decide to plug your ears cover your eyes and pout. God I feel so good being awesome I’ll enjoy the glass of your tears as I mourn the loss of this poor man. After I just got done burying you cause you lose. Lol
    Lost what? Again, you have proven nothing other than you can make baseless claims. I also have serious doubts you are mourning the loss of this or any other random person on any given day. I must ask, are you willfully so aloof?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost what? Again, you have proven nothing other than you can make baseless claims. I also have serious doubts you are mourning the loss of this or any other random person on any given day. I must ask, are you willfully so aloof?
    I’m awesome you just can’t feel the love for this young man. He had the courage to live his life and touch the lives and hearts of those his music came across I’m sure he is in heaven smiling.

7+ Year Old Account
    I’m awesome you just can’t feel the love for this young man. He had the courage to live his life and touch the lives and hearts of those his music came across I’m sure he is in heaven smiling.
    You are incorigable.