Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The doomsayers have been right since Cataclysm, though.
    Of course they have, that's why wow is still going on right?

Why do I feel like this is another loud doomsayer OP speaking on behalf of the vocal minority?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Because there are additional factors in your external life that have guided you to that conclusion or you are just incredibly ignorant of the state of the game.
    This sounds legit.

It's funny, when people get older and dont realize they are less interested in things. They write things off as dead or dying.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    One day these poor doomsayers will finally have their feels spared, and they'll be right.
    It'll probably be the result of a Nuclear holocaust, but hey they'll be able to say "WoW is dead!!" and not be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post

And, for what it's worth, the term is "death knell".
    Well, for all intensive purposes ...

lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    It's funny, when people get older and dont realize they are less interested in things. They write things off as dead or dying.
    I lost interest in the Harry Potter movies when I saw the trailer for the 3rd one.

The series died then. Sure they went on to make a movie for each of the remaining 4 books, 1 being released as 2 movies and to resounding success, but the franchise was long dead... <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I think he was confusing it with "The last nail in the coffin" maybe?

"Death Nail" sounds like the name of a randomly generated champion in Diablo.....
    Dude "Death Nail" was totally my favorite 90s grunge metal ban.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    One day these poor doomsayers will finally have their feels spared, and they'll be right.
    It'll probably be the result of a Nuclear holocaust, but hey they'll be able to say "WoW is dead!!" and not be wrong!
    Yeah it's like some people here get angry every day they remember that wow is still alive, and can only be happy again once wow actually dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

lol
    I can't tell if you're being funny, or failing at language again.

Cover band: DEATH NAIL!

Follow-up: Intensive Porpoises!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is dying? Everything dies...you're dying...I'm dying...everyone is dying, just a matter of when it will happen, nothing live forever. "shrugs"

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I lost interest in the Harry Potter movies when I saw the trailer for the 3rd one.

The series died then. Sure they went on to make a movie for each of the remaining 4 books, 1 being released as 2 movies and to resounding success, but the franchise was long dead... <.<
    What? Harry Potter, ok... 2004.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Yes, WoW is still going, that's a real astute observation there. You must've been top of your class. It has nothing to do with inertia from PreBC-WotLK and the lack of any other viable alternative, right? No, it's obviously because the Devs are making good decisions.

Also, sub numbers from Cata onwards have been hilarious. In WoD alone they lost ~50% of their playerbase

Deleted
    oh look another doomsayer with great insight.

I thought Legion was a nice expansion.

/shrug

Deleted
    Yes doom is near. We are all doomed!!!

After legion, my casual self has much more confidence in blizzard than in the past. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I think he was confusing it with "The last nail in the coffin" maybe?

"Death Nail" sounds like the name of a randomly generated champion in Diablo.....
    Bullshit. It's your indie numetal band name, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Because it is dying? Everything dies...you're dying...I'm dying...everyone is dying, just a matter of when it will happen, nothing live forever. "shrugs"
    Well, you know what they say

Quote Originally Posted by Queen
    Who wants to live forever?
    Who wants to live forever?

Who dares to love forever
    When love must die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

lol
    I just facedesked really hard at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    because youre a shitty doomsayer?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, WoW is still going, that's a real astute observation there. You must've been top of your class. It has nothing to do with inertia from PreBC-WotLK and the lack of any other viable alternative, right? No, it's obviously because the Devs are making good decisions.

Also, sub numbers from Cata onwards have been hilarious. In WoD alone they lost ~50% of their playerbase
    You can act smart all you want, fact is neither you nor me know if wow would have been any better of if they kept the same design philosophy from classic, tbc or wotlk (which are already three very different designs).
    But just because blizzard was lucky in the past and got to the 12mil sub mark, doesn't mean that any expansion that doesn't reach that number isn't good and successful.