I don't know how often you guys take requests anymore, or if you even still do. But after seeing some of these I've gotta get one done. =]

Signature:
    Visible text: Nohvella
    Armory link: https: //worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/nohvella (I cant post links)
    Gear set: Vindictive Gladiator DH set with Deathwalker Warglaives (if they're not in WMV yet, warglaives of azzinoth works)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Combat Stance, I'd guess. I'm no artist. Something with eye beams would be cool since i run demonic build.
    General colour scheme: Greens and Black, think Fel fire

Additionally, I'm a -big- fan of Shyama's work (even attempted to use her tutorials at which I failed) if I could get one from her that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Nohvello; 2017-11-16 at 09:00 PM. Reason: had an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Yokada View Post
    First of all, thank you to anyone considering my request. I very much appreciate you taking time out of your day to work on this for me. If something in my request is unobtainable or if more info is required, I will be more than happy to answer. Thank you!

Visible text: Informal, Shu'halo(Server name)
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...uhalo/informal
    Gear set: Armory set
    Your pose: Brooding, serious
    General colour scheme: White/Blue
    Any extras: Arthas/Lich King vibes
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's to your liking If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Well, not sure if this is what you're looking for. If not, please feel free to re-request in a week from today.

Signature to use here at MMO Champion:

Signature to use on another forum or site:

I feel horrible about saying this, but this isn't quite what I am looking. I know you gave up your time to create this for me and I really appreciate it, so I am so sorry to turn it down. If anyone else would like to claim the avatar and signature you created for this request, they are more than welcome to use it. I'd love to see your hard work put to good use

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

Hope it's to your liking If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    This exceeds my expectations, it looks astonishing

Thank you very much!
    Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taedae View Post
    I feel horrible about saying this, but this isn't quite what I am looking. I know you gave up your time to create this for me and I really appreciate it, so I am so sorry to turn it down. If anyone else would like to claim the avatar and signature you created for this request, they are more than welcome to use it. I'd love to see your hard work put to good use
    Ok. Re-request in a week, then :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yokada View Post
    This exceeds my expectations, it looks astonishing

Thank you very much!
    You're very welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nohvello View Post
    I don't know how often you guys take requests anymore, or if you even still do. But after seeing some of these I've gotta get one done. =]

Signature:
    Visible text: Nohvella
    Armory link: https: //worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/nohvella (I cant post links)
    Gear set: Vindictive Gladiator DH set with Deathwalker Warglaives (if they're not in WMV yet, warglaives of azzinoth works)
    Your pose: Combat Stance, I'd guess. I'm no artist. Something with eye beams would be cool since i run demonic build.
    General colour scheme: Greens and Black, think Fel fire

Additionally, I'm a -big- fan of Shyama's work (even attempted to use her tutorials at which I failed) if I could get one from her that would be awesome.
    Claimed and done:

Larger size signature for use on other forums:

I really enjoyed making this - my first demon hunter using the model viewer.
    Hope you like the results (Thank you for your nice words by the way )

@Shammyspice - I looked at your character several times, but each time your transmog was different, so perhaps you could add a gear list to your request?
    Requests CLOSED

Claimed and done:

I really enjoyed making this - my first demon hunter using the model viewer.
    Hope you like the results (Thank you for your nice words by the way )

Wow, thank you! Its absolutely perfect, and so quick too. I tried doing my own so many times but I could never get anything I was remotely pleased with. Your DA tutorials are great, btw. I just lack the creativity to utilize them.

Glad you enjoyed it too. I haven't seen any other demon hunters on here. I rolled one and never looked back.

Thanks again, I figured it was a long shot asking for you specifically and I really appreciate you finding the time to work this in.

Edit: Now I need to find an excuse to get a few more posts so I can display it =D

Quote Originally Posted by Nohvello View Post
    Wow, thank you! Its absolutely perfect, and so quick too. I tried doing my own so many times but I could never get anything I was remotely pleased with. Your DA tutorials are great, btw. I just lack the creativity to utilize them.

Glad you enjoyed it too. I haven't seen any other demon hunters on here. I rolled one and never looked back.

Thanks again, I figured it was a long shot asking for you specifically and I really appreciate you finding the time to work this in.

Edit: Now I need to find an excuse to get a few more posts so I can display it =D
    You're welcome - as I said it was fun to make and good luck with the posts!
    Requests CLOSED

Hi All!

I'm in need of a signature/avatar and am hoping one of the extremely talented artists here can help!

Signature:
    Visible text: Tyrion of Darnassus
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tyrion/simple
    Gear set: xmog off armory
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: weapon unsheathed and ready but not swinging
    General colour scheme: purple with green to go with armor set and mog. armory doesn't show it but sword has an intense purple glow.
    Last edited by Tyrion Moonblade; 2017-11-18 at 05:02 AM.

Hiya! would love a wallpaper if you have the time! <3

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible text: Acid
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/warsong/acid
    Gear set: Current Set
    Your pose: Whatever you think fits a rogue haha
    General colour scheme: Red/warm color theme
    Any extras: Could a spectral tiger be in the background or something of that nature? And could the weapons have the Glorious tyranny enchant on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Looking to have a sig made for my pvp mistweaver monk

Visible text: My character's name 'Stoneheart' and server 'Tichondrius'
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...t%C3%B6neheart
    Gear set: Mog on armory
    Your pose: Soothing mist cast pose OR vivify cast pose
    General colour scheme: Green, purple, teal.
    Any extras: BUBBLES!!! and whispy ribbon-like mists surrounding the character. Would like a horde-related symbol, maybe a banner in there somewhere. Also, if it's not too much trouble to include my transcended body in the background somewhere (fighting pose) that would be super. If not that's OK too

Thanks!!
    Bumping this. Has been 10 days Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

@Shammyspice - I looked at your character several times, but each time your transmog was different, so perhaps you could add a gear list to your request?
    Ohhh whoops, yea I changed it a couple days ago....it should be back to the mog I'd like for the sig.

If not though...gear is as follows:

Helm: Tracker's Headband
    Shoulders: Fierce Gladiator's Ironskin Spaulders
    Chest: Grandmaster's Tunic
    Legs (if it will even matter): Forestwalker's Kilt
    Hands: Researcher's Gloves
    Weapon: Lightning Rod

Let me know if you require any other details. Thanks!
    Last edited by Shammyspice; 2017-11-19 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Artists, I'm looking to replace a very much outdated sig/avatar set possibly; Thankyou for looking at my request!

Signature
    Visible text: Farseer Chrysa
    Armory link: Click
    Gear set: Sanctified Frost Witch (Red) (Click)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to Artist
    General colour scheme: Elemental Fiery? Whatever the artist feels looks best.
    Any extras: Could I possibly get a matching avatar?
    Last edited by Azh; 2017-11-19 at 03:02 AM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shahsei the Dreamer
    armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...thrall/shahsei
    gear set: Armory set
    helm visible: I would like my Eyepatch mog visible.
    cloak visible: Yes
    your pose: Casting or in Zen Pilgrimage pose would be pretty cool!
    general colour scheme: Turqoise / Purple / Green (Anything matching Armory set theme)
    any extras:Maybe an Ochre Skeleton Horse? I really like the colors with this set! Go crazy with whatever you'd like to throw in!

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Shahsei
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...thrall/shahsei
    Gear set: Armory Set (Terrorblade Rogue Set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...legear-recolor / EYepatch / Black Ice)
    Helm visible: Yes (Eyepatch)
    Your pose: Whatever you think fits a monk
    General colour scheme: Turqoise/Green/Black/Purple
    Any extras: Xuen maybe or like a Chi'ji Crane, Healing Spheres , etc? Go crazy with whatever you want! I REALLY like the Ochre Skeleton Horse with this set as well!

Thanks to whoever picks these up!
    Last edited by Shahsei; 2017-11-26 at 03:43 AM. Reason: New Idea

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, wow, these look really good! Might as well add a request in! ^^

Wallpaper
    Visible text: Turidas Bloodsorrow III
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...legion/turidas
    Gear set: Same as above.
    Helm visible: Yes, the headband too.
    Pose: Idle, with the head turned towards the, uh.. viewers? '.'
    General colour scheme: Black/Red like the blood knights, with gold added.
    Any extras: Perhaps his black Owlcat at his side - full sized like you see in the questing zones, rather than the small pet size! And if possible, make sure he doesn't come across as a paldin - he's a more traditional blood knight.

Thanks~ <3
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2017-11-19 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted

Horde Request (a lot of stuff)

Hello,

after browsing through all the wonderful works of art, I would like to give it a shot

To be more specific, I would like to have a signature, a banner for Facebook/Twitter and a bunch of Twitch goodies (offline image, Background and chat overlay - basically everything ) and if you really love my paladin some wallpapers for iPhone and iPad. I guess that is quite a lot of work - but I would like to have the same theme in everything so requesting it all at once seemed to be the most reasonable way to go... sorry

Details:

Signature:
    Visible text: (Character Name: Alicianna; Title: Hand of A'dal; Server: Blackhand)
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...hand/alicianna
    Pose: I'm a tank so that shield block pose would fit, but I leave that up to you!
    General colour scheme: The General theme of the set is pink/purple, so something that complements those colours would be nice (just don't make it to much pink, rather something dark that lets the Highlights of the set shine and looks "Paladin").
    Any extras: If you can fit the "Highlords Vigilant Charger" in somehow without cluttering everything up, that would be an Option (it fits the colours scheme).

Banner (Facebook/Twitter):
    Same as above

Wallpapers (optional):
    Same as above
    Resolution iPhone: 1334 x 750
    Resolution iPad: 2224 x 1668

Twitch:
    All of the stuff for Twitch should be for a stream in FullHD (1920 x 1080) I have no idea how the offline pictures and the other stuff scale.
    A for the chat box overlay: I use ElvUI with standard chat box sizes. Here is is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/KTL60
    Last edited by mmoc54e7454a95; 2017-11-22 at 05:55 PM. Reason: updated the links

Bumping this. Has been 10 days Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh whoops, yea I changed it a couple days ago....it should be back to the mog I'd like for the sig.

If not though...gear is as follows:

Helm: Tracker's Headband
    Shoulders: Fierce Gladiator's Ironskin Spaulders
    Chest: Grandmaster's Tunic
    Legs (if it will even matter): Forestwalker's Kilt
    Hands: Researcher's Gloves
    Weapon: Lightning Rod

Let me know if you require any other details. Thanks!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like the results If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Claimed and done:

Hope you like the results If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    It's great, I dig it! Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently looking for a signature and a wallpaper (1440x2560) to be made. Decided to switch from a warlock to a paladin and ultimately am in need of new images. Winter Blossom (does Phenominal work) made my current images, but haven’t been able to get ahold of her to get my new images quoted out. If anyone is interested in making these images please send me a DM. I’m not against commissioned work at all.

Paladin
    Tier 2 (Judgement Set) with helm equipped.
    Female Blood Elf
    Wearing the Gold Protection Paladin mage tower skin for weapon / Shield (If you can match the colors to the Judgement set that would be awesome)
    Awesome Paladin background.
    As far as text goes will likely be just my character name

I look forward to hearing from someone. Dying to get these done ASAP.

It's great, I dig it! Thanks!
    You're welcome - happy you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: Zeidia / Death walks beside me
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...draenor/zeidia
    Gear set: My Current Transmog
    Your pose: You deciede that, i trust in you.
    General colour scheme: the ones who match with my tmog
    Any extras: If you could make a signature to use it here using the wallpaper that would be great but if you can't (its too much work, i know it) dont worry i'll be very thankful only with the wallpaper.
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2017-11-30 at 02:57 AM.