Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I used it as an example of making an absolutely silly claim to relate it to your silly claim that twitter is the "left wing stormfront". Is it that hard to follow? I do try to explain stuff in decent levels of detail when I post.
    Not to mention that calling twitter anything like stormfront is a joke in itself.

Funniest thing about Stormfront is that Apple has stores in the UK called Stormfront Retail. Apple's all white decor, in a shop called Stormfront.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, now when do all the pro-antifa/blm/islam pages lose their verification ticks. if "The new guidelines include a ban on promoting hate or threatening people on the basis of "race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability or disease". is their basis on revocation.

There are hardcore bigots on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Cool, now when do all the pro-antifa/blm/islam pages lose their verification ticks. if "The new guidelines include a ban on promoting hate or threatening people on the basis of "race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability or disease". is their basis on revocation.

There are hardcore bigots on both sides.
    Get to reporting! If it doesn't work you have a good basis for "it being unfair".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Not to mention that calling twitter anything like stormfront is a joke in itself.

Funniest thing about Stormfront is that Apple has stores in the UK called Stormfront Retail. Apple's all white decor, in a shop called Stormfront.
    Okay I got a chuckle out of that, rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Fascists and bigots are welcome to create their own Twitter and call it Twatters
    You mean the leftist bigots, ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You mean the leftist bigots, ok.
    Leftist bigots apparently have twitter. So make your new site and stop the whining.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Leftist bigots apparently have twitter. So make your new site and stop the whining.
    I don't give a shit about twitter, do you even know what whining is? You must do because that's exactly what you do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I think the issue is that people like Shapiro oftentimes do get smeared as White Supremacists, though - despite them not actually holding any such views.
    That's because he defends them sometimes. The whole "classical liberal" "debate the Nazis" thing.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe Twitter should distance themselves from these 2 while they're at it. Oh wait. Their bias is already showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    [IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311250103706976257/380871268431429632/unknown.png[IMG][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311250103706976257/380871754844995595/unknown.png[IMG]

Maybe Twitter should distance themselves from these 2 while they're at it. Oh wait. Their bias is already showing.
    I'm sure they're shaking in their boots with this revelation you've presented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    We're fast approaching the point where all communication venues are private and the right to free speech by current definition being irrelevant.

That's not a good thing.
    File that under "things to think about before you demand 'small government'".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Twitter is a private company and they can do what they want. I'd prefer they extend communication privileges to all people, however gut-wrenchingly stupid they are, unless they are directly recommending an illegal or harmful action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm sure they're shaking in their boots with this revelation you've presented.
    What evidence has twitter presented to remove the verified status of Spencer and Robinson other than "We don't like what they've said."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What evidence has twitter presented to remove the verified status of Spencer and Robinson other than "We don't like what they've said."
    none, and they don't have to present ANYTHING in the first place. it's their platform, don't like it? stop using it.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    How long until "controversial users" becomes 'anyone who questions/disagrees with us or our masters"
    That time has been and gone, it's somewhat already like that with both media and social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm not a fan of either of the two examples, but anyone with a brain can see Twitter only likes it's tick on left wing, PC celebrities
    How about everything but alt-right aka extreme right wing? You know, people who consider other human lives equally valuable even if they are born with a different skin color or happen to grow up anywhere but in the west.

Freedom of speech is good an all that, but there has to be limits to who you provide a platform for before it starts reflecting badly on yourself.

So it's just a badge saying "we agree with their politics" now, man Twitter is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, maybe they can stop suspending people for swearing at nazis next

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Fascists and bigots are welcome to create their own Twitter and call it Twatters
    What about the people saying "death to whites" and the feminists that want to round up all men and put them in concentration camps, that get to keep their blue ticks?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    Hate speech these days means disagreeing with people of left leaning. ie. ''I don't think Trump is that bad.'' Good potential for doxxing right there. Also you throw conspiracy around as if I'm a tinfoil hat loon so I can see your stance on my perspective. So much for tolerance lol
    You pretty much are a tinfoil hat loon if you think us not belonging to the alt-right consider disagreeing with left values hate speech. Hate speech doesn't really have different perspectives and there's no real unclear line as to what is hate speech and what is not. Hate speech is quite clearly when you attack a group (or a person for that matter) based on factors like sexual orientation, skin color, ethnicity, religion etc. Political views really have nothing to do with it, if your so called political message incites violence or hatred towards muslims (to get with the recent times) it's not really a political message, it's narrow-minded hate speech and should be treated as such.

The same obviously goes for all the crazy "alt-left" idiots tossing idiotic ideas around as well!

Not over, just out.
    Last edited by Arainie; 2017-11-17 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    What about the people saying "death to whites" and the feminists that want to round up all men and put them in concentration camps, that get to keep their blue ticks?
    Report them and get them removed under the new terms and conditions.