Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    There's also the ZG set and the BC dungeon set

As well as the Horde T9, T14, T18, and T21 sets. The Siege set isn't even close to being the best set, but it's certainly not the worst one either.
    Vindicator's isn't THAT bad, just the colors are a bit off, and for the rest are we specifically talking plate or in general? T21 has some decent sets, DK is pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Vindicator's isn't THAT bad, just the colors are a bit off, and for the rest are we specifically talking plate or in general? T21 has some decent sets, DK is pretty good
    warrior sets

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

warrior sets
    Ah, I'll give you 18 and 21, kinda always liked 14 though

10+ Year Old Account
    What I miss?
    Any news on the 7.3.5 patch or 8.0 Datamine yet for our favorite parrot user?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    RIP dino druid forms. The hype was short lived.
    Well just the travel form maybe be a dinosaur?
    The rest will probably be the same though.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-17 at 05:50 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Transmog elemental weapon. Oh, need to switch spec to healer spec(gear would probably be the similar enough). Does your weapon become unusable/transmog removed? Just seems a needless problem they're creating for themselves.
    You can already select to have different mogs per spec. This will be simply a forced spec-only mog for that weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    zandalari druids only get one dino form
    Also implied that Druids in general won't be getting non-Cat/Bear(/Moonkin) combat forms

no 7.3.5 date, no alpha/beta date, doesn't look like we get allied races pre-8.0 either.
    Yeah, he referred to unlocking Nightborne as being in BfA...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I don't see 7.3.5 on PTR before antorus opens because they would have to go out of their way to hide spoilers again, it's just easier to wait for people to finish antorus for story and then do PTR.
    Ingame, it's definitely hideable, we assume anyway that it'll be unlocked after clearing Antorus, like Argus in the sky. Doubt much more would be datamineable on that front.

And ultimately, a time schedule would trump possible slight(ly more) spoilers to a certain subset of players. It really feels like Antorus was supposed to be released before BlizzCon, but got delayed. This shouldn't affect their time schedule for later things.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You'd be surprised how many people hate spoilers but will hop on to test class and balance changes.
    You mean roll a premade with raid gear and try to feel superior dueling randoms in front of Org/SW?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    OwO whats this?

People arguing who aren't me?
    I saw someone in the twitch chat spam #gibLizardBlizzard during the Q&A
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well just the travel form maybe be a dinosaur?
    The rest will probably be the same though.
    That's literally what Ion said, did you not watch it yet?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    After having a night to reflect on the raid set changes, I think I'm gonna be ok with that change as long as we get a similar number of high quality unique sets during a tier/major patch (~12, doesn't need to be that number every time tho).

I can't remember who, but somebody (many people actually) here complained how the class campaigns "forced" you to play alts to experience the story, well I realized that they also "forced" you to play other classes if you want to have their tier set (and still couldn't use it on your main). Well with this change, as long as we get a nice amount of sets per patch, new sets won't be locked behind classes anymore just armor type (which is an ok change).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Mage-wise I wasnt a fan of the AQ set at all, all the other sets from back then I liked

Mythic-wise a lot of the sets this xpac have been top-notch, hard part is obtaining them, especially if there's no off-piece options for some of the slots or needing boe trash epics. Liked Mage and Lock in NH. Priest for ToS. Not feeling the Antorus stuff as much though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I saw someone in the twitch chat spam #gibLizardBlizzard during the Q&A
    I posted it just once, but maybe someone picked up... I pretty much stopped reading the chat maybe 15 minutes in and instead alt-tabbed to web browser
    Last edited by Mahmeya; 2017-11-17 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    I just hope they'll follow through and still provide an equal total amount of armor sets. Because if they don't add more sets from other sources, moving from 12 to 4 sets per tier just feels lazy.

Did they say why they scrapped (=delay) so much planned content from 7.3.5?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I just hope they'll follow through and still provide an equal total amount of armor sets. Because if they don't add more sets from other sources, moving from 12 to 4 sets per tier just feels lazy.
    It doesn't feel lazy, it is lazy. Blizzard reducing work loads where it's possible. It's a very questionable and tragic design choice, BfA has some really weird and absolutely negative design approaches...

The funny thing is: pretty sure Tier sets will come back in 9.0.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Did they say why they scrapped (=delay) so much planned content from 7.3.5?
    nice open can of words lad I'll bite: what "scrapped" or "delayed" content is in 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

nice open can of words lad I'll bite: what "scrapped" or "delayed" content is in 7.3.5
    Allied races and the Silithus battleground afaik. If I remember Blizzcon correctly they said both will be part of 7.3.5 but actually won't be? Or did I read a wrong transcript of the Q&A?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Allied races and the Silithus battleground afaik. If I remember Blizzcon correctly they said both will be part of 7.3.5 but actually won't be? Or did I read a wrong transcript of the Q&A?
    It was part of the Battle for Azeroth Leak that was otherwise correct, and people ran with it and reblogged it until it became factually true, plus a bit of muddied waters and assumptions from places like Red Shirt Guy's tweets being too vague, Blizzard never actually said anything of the sort.

They said we'll be able to unlock the allied races in 7.3.5, but they've stayed very vague on if we're just getting ourselves set up for BFA or if we'll be able to play them right from the get go.

I liked the Q&A yesterday, helped me with a few concerns i was reading and hyped me a bit for other stuff.

Mainly they are going to do class tweaks, not major for everyone which is fair enough but still going to do tweaks and add talents and what not which i honestly feared we weren't going to get. So now i hope the class forums i play are going to be attacked on the beta forum for some changes

Oh another thing of datamining and the fact they wont things to be surprising again is also awesome. I mean not knowing where that stupidly op trinket drops in Antorus going to be cool right? XDDDD
    But seriously in other content that will be cool.

They never said at any point in any official channel that allied races would be in 7.3.5.

It did, however, get leaked by the guy who leaked BfA's story details that the first 4 subraces would come with 7.3.5, a week before BlizzCon.

The leaker got everything else right. But so far, there's no sign of these allied races making it for 7.3.5. Could be something they intend to keep secret and unlock later down the line with preorders, or plans might've changed entirely and the leaker had outdated information. Or, he was just wrong or lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I understood it the way that every raid gets its own 4 sets - Trial of Valor kinda previewed that.
    With this system, Emerald Nightmare or Highmaul would have had their own sets, too.

So, I'm kinda expecting more and smaller raids, not tied to a "tier", possibly 5-6, plus more sets/ensembles from other sources (new Solo Challenge, Warfronts etc.)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-11-17 at 09:41 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold both shared the same armor sets so this time Uldir and Azshara will have totally different looks plus warfronts armors there will still be loads of awesome armor.

They never said allied races will come in 7.3.5. And idk where this no bg comes from as Ion clearly said we will get it as a preview in 7.3.5.
    Crimea is Ukraine!