"Vanilla purists" aka faker wannabes, should play with a pentium 4, 512kbps, 64mb GPU

Anyone who whines about "muh quality of life improvements are ruining my FAKE NOSTALGIA CAUSE I NEVER PLAYED VANILLA AND IM ACTUALLY ONLY 20 YEARS OLD" should not post until they go to the bargain bin and buy a 90$ computer and use a capped 512kbps dsl or satellite connection.

Also they need to run 500 programs and 500 streams at the same time to emulate classic wow's lag during the early period.

Are you okay buddy? Do you need attention? or help maybe?

Deleted
    I'm 20 years old.
    I was playing WoW when i was 7, and my brother was 13. Got to level 40 odd in Vanilla and loved it (might not have been the best, but fond memories).
    We do exist.
    Hello world, I'd quite like vanilla to actually be vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    dumbest thing I've read in a long time.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

There is a difference between system performance and game design, apparently that isn't obvious to you and so you decided to spill the contents of your bowels all over the forum.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I'm assuming the OP wants to LFR Molten Core as a balance druid and the damn purists are getting in his way!!

WoW Classic should only come in 4:3 display ratio too! ITS HOW IT WAS ITS HOW IT HAS TO BE! Seeing more on the screen is just Blizzards modern day way of making everything easier for the plebs and legionbabies.

I was so happy when my pc could run medium back then

Deleted
    Good to see that there's retards on both sides of the argument

Edit: Actually convinced that this is an insider job from a Purist to discredit us who want changes. No one can be that stupid.
    Last edited by mmocd2ad2cb4e7; 2017-11-17 at 12:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Christ the amount of drool from the op we gonna have a flooded thousand needles in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    WoW Classic should only come in 4:3 display ratio too! ITS HOW IT WAS ITS HOW IT HAS TO BE! Seeing more on the screen is just Blizzards modern day way of making everything easier for the plebs and legionbabies.
    I already used a 16:10 display during Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    There is a difference between system performance and game design, apparently that isn't obvious to you and so you decided to spill the contents of your bowels all over the forum.
    yeah, but I thought people were looking for the most genuine vanilla experience possible?

Hate to say it, but Vanilla's flaws extend more than just game design and include everything horrible about the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrako View Post
    Christ the amount of drool from the op we gonna have a flooded thousand needles in vanilla
    Coming from the 42 post alt account with about the same level of salt in vanilla thousand needles?

I'd say ironic.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places. I can see it.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Coming from the 42 post alt account with about the same level of salt in vanilla thousand needles?

I'd say ironic.[/QUOTE]

lol not an alt account at all but yeah I guess you enjoy the kinda dribble from the op haha, can add to the pool huh

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing useful to discuss here.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."