Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Who

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Seconded. Never heard of him until today. o_O
    Thirded...
    Although...I should wonder if anyone really cares.

Some stranger ODed...and it just seems like a big "So what?" to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I say 'Good riddance' without getting fucking infracted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had no idea who this man was at first. I decided to search around and found out he was a Rapper who was helping the sub-genre "emo-rap" get started. Listened to one of his songs, reminded me of NF except with less of a message and less flow. NF is probably the closest thing to Eminem who is in their early 20s.

Anywho, this guy suffered from pretty bad depression it seems. He openly admitted to basically just using drugs to escape reality and his own depression. He seemed pretty suicidal from first glance, it's a shame nobody decided to help him slow down on the partying just a little. I've been down a road of drug abuse myself, not a fun time. It's awesome in the moment, while you are partying, but after it's just a sea of shame and even deeper depression. Been there, done that.

This was a case of, he needed better friends. That's all. It's a shame he had to suffer the ultimate price due to his lack of judgement for his friends. I hope that his family and "friends" are well and I wish them the best. We need a better drug rehabilitation program in the United States. We don't need to incarcerate every drug addict we see, we need to freaking help them. People belittle others for dependency on drugs but that just sends them into a deeper, darker place.

If you see someone that needs help, don't be a piece of shit - actually help them after you find out if they are decent people inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    To sum what @Sunnydruid said, these people are self medicating and dying. Moreso kids pick up this shit, dont realize the realities of the music or lifestyle and really do try to pop 56 xannies in a month while chasing it with lean...leaning in a casket is where they end up.

Its not exactly new, drugs and music have a thing since the incarnation of contemporary sound, 100 years. Its just magnified today because they supply has gone through the roof.

I can barely benadryl or nyquil without a suspicious look because apparently kids abuse that shit too.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly had no idea who that was. Just looks like someone from Aranui.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    So if your kid got a tattoo you'd be fine with him dying? I don't particularly like his music but chatting shit about the dead is weak.
    Yeah if my kid would get tattoo without approval while still living with me I would disown him.

Lil peep was reckless with tattoos so it do not surprise me that he was reckless with drugs as well, so it is not sad for me at all that he died. If his parents (if he had any) would rise him well, they would teach him responsibility and moderation in life so he wouldn't make those mistakes. It is my opinion, feel free to disagree...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it when people try to make talentless junkies out to be "special" people.

You guys are so adorbz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    R.I.P, always a shame to see young musicians go so early.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yeah if my kid would get tattoo without approval while still living with me I would disown him.
    Haha what the fuck lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Some stranger ODed...and it just seems like a big "So what?" to me.

He was pretty big in the underground hip-hop circles, from what i've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Haha what the fuck lol
    ? My house my rules

OT, this is what is wrong with young people right now, they want EVERYTHING right now! They cannot wait, and this is why this idiot overdosed, because he just wanted more and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Seconded. Never heard of him until today. o_O
    Same, but then again I hate RAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    ? My house my rules
    Does not change my comment lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Can I say 'Good riddance' without getting fucking infracted?
    I second this motion.

Random 0815 rapper dies and get a thread and Bulma from Dragonball dies and nothing....

Rip 3pac
    Rip lil P

Rap game getting hit hard these last few years

Unsure if this qualifies as news