Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love it Blizzard want to try something different with armor styles and again get shat all over by some of the community.. Which shows that in some respects that some of the community is just plain afraid of change..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Gotta love it Blizzard want to try something different with armor styles and again get shat all over by some of the community.. Which shows that in some respects that some of the community is just plain afraid of change..
    Basically, I mean I can see where people have concerns but I say just trust blizz will put love into this game.

"Currently the plan is for Artifacts to be spec restricted when it comes to transmog."

noooooooooooooo...

my hope was a mm artifact bow as a bm..

thie spec restriction sounds very stupid.

please blizzard for all that was good and holy is make it class restricted!

Yes... I know it ain't an exciting question, but I wish Blizzard would address the issue of farming bots and players abusing the premade group finder, namely hijacking WQ groups... especially considering they're carrying over this WQ feature into BfA. :/

Simple fix to it would be to add a sub-function to the auto-invite to only invite those in the same [WQ] area as the leader.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-17 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Looking more and more like a filler expansion.
    He means per zone, not continent. Read.

- - - Updated - - -

MMO-Champion, the saltiest forum under the sun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    The team would like to hear from players that are actively using 50 characters.
    If there are people actively playing 50 characters consistently, might I recommend a good shower, a job and sunlight?

BFA is starting to seem worse and worse with every interview. Seems like Blizzard are going to consolidate all their previous worst mistakes in this xpack. We already have negative experience with no dedicated class sets from past xpacks and their desire to "unlock" slots for another gear - feels like another attempt to force even more endless grind on players.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    Hi there, Blizz. I know you don't read these things and never will, but I've been capped at 50 characters since Vanilla, and hate erasing them.

Yes. I play 50 characters with some frequency. I have a variety of RP characters with established backstories on RP servers, I play challenge series on PVP servers (like leveling an alt on a critically unbalanced server as a very rare race/class for the underdog), I have a few achievement characters who have done something insane in the game (I skipped outland pre-cata twice by doing ONLY pre-60 quest chains, once on alliance, once on Horde), I have Ironman characters. And I have two full servers of "main alts", one horde, one alliance, that I literally roll a d10 and see which one I play that day.

50 isn't enough. Thanks. It'll never be enough. And I hate that I end up having to delete characters I've enjoyed playing (and would play again!) simply because if I come up with a new RP character, I have to sacrifice someone else.
    Wish I had the patience for 50 active characters. I barely keep up with the 13 (12H/1A) I have now.

I think Iron Will would be more appropriate for you right now.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Wish I had the patience for 50 active characters. I barely keep up with the 13 (12H/1A) I have now.

I think Iron Will would be more appropriate for you right now.
    the problem is not with people using 50 toons consistently - the problem is with people who play this game for over a decade and dont want to delete toons they leveled over the years .

its really not that shocking - have over 40 toons myself and with pre legion event it took only couple of hours to get them up to level 100. thats why i have now all old alts on that level whhile previously they all were on various stages between 20-90

I have 30 110s so far, with a bunch more on the way. Then I have another server with characters from when I started playing the game that I'd rather not remove. I'd really appreciate some more character slots.

@everyone saying that there will be only 1 plate set per raid:
    1. You don't know that yet
    2. Think about it: If there is only 1 plate set, that means that there are going to be 4 sets per raid. Compare that to the 12 sets they used to do before.
    8 Sets must be a lot of work, especially when I consider their overall quality since legion.
    Also consider that the team no longer needs to design artifact weapons, and they only need to do one 2-h axe per raid instead of creating multiple 2-h axes for one simple specc.
    That would be 8 less sets and a hell of a lot less weapons to do. Do you seriously think Blizzard will just drop all these items and give everyone on the art team longer vacation times?

No they will most certainly use these resources somewhere else, by either spending much more time for every single design, or implement more stuff in general.

Total character slots per account will not be increased from 50.
    I was expecting to extend slots per account to 100, blizz shame on you

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    He means per zone, not continent. Read.

- - - Updated - - -

MMO-Champion, the saltiest forum under the sun.
    Unfortunately it has become like that even more so now, to the point one needs a Hazmat suit to view the forums they are that toxic..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta View Post
    If there are people actively playing 50 characters consistently, might I recommend a good shower, a job and sunlight?
    Yeah I can never understand how people can keep track of 50 toons, I have enough trouble with my 11 toons..

Still no updates about the Oceanic day/night cycle

it's the main reason I stopped playing; thought they'd have it sorted by another expac.

Deleted
    Its really depressing how many people are on this forum just spouting shit constantly. Everytime something new comes in its 7 pages of negative bullshit that really ruines the "good fibe" I had when listening to the QA. Was hoping for some good discussion on the subjects but all i see is "shame on you blizz" and "ofcourse, lazy ass blizz" every other post.

What a fucking shit hole of negativity this forum has turned into. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I still think that forcing players to grind through reputations from the previous expansion in order to access something in the newest expansion is a really dick fucking move. I'm going to be paying money for the expansion. I should be allowed access to everything in that expansion without being 100% forced to spend hours on content from the previous expansion.
    Some might say your generation of players that demand everything now is the dick move that ruined this game we loved for everyone else

...just saying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    BFA is starting to seem worse and worse with every interview. Seems like Blizzard are going to consolidate all their previous worst mistakes in this xpack.
    As much as I dislike current WoW direction, this is simply not true.

Follower and command table crap is gone.
    Legendaries are gone.

The rest is same as it was in Legion, nothing new added. So it actually has less bad features than Legion. Not that it matters because AP grind stays and RNG shitshow continues, so I won't be playing it.

Deleted
    I find it hard to actively play two characters...

I think it's more of a case of Blizz making the creation of alts and the click to win making people think that these 50 chars mean something to them. It's their own fault for players being able to want 100+ chars.

Bring back longer levelling and proper RPG gameplay I say!

Hate that there is no word on server mergers... again. x_x