Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Trolls Not Getting Upright Option

Darkspear Trolls will not get an option to stand upright. Neither will Worgen, Forsaken, Tauren, etc. Only the Zandalari and Orcs will be upright.

Hazzikostas just confirmed this in the Live Q and A.

the zandalari are trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty bullshit.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds right to me trolls and wolfs have lower combat animation that really wouldn’t work if they were up right unlike orcs. Forsaken and Cows not so much but if forsaken were. Upright it wouldn’t make sense for there spine to be showing like it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the zandalari are trolls
    But different ones obviously. And OP meant the Darkspear aswell.

Now that's a pity considering that with new casting stances they already stand upright. I was hoping for them to at least lessen the hunch as they're even more hunched with their new models than they were in older ones.
    Or to change their stance so it's more like this :

So they can be still slightly hunched but at least tabard would be visible.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-11-16 at 08:41 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Fine by me, then I don't have to wonder if I wanna stand up straight or remain hunched over like I have for a decade. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    Darkspear Trolls will not get an option to stand upright. Neither will Worgen, Forsaken, Tauren, etc. Only the Zandalari and Orcs will be upright.

Hazzikostas just confirmed this in the Live Q and A.
    Indeed, the Darkspear Trolls won't, the Zandalari will. And Tauren are quite upright already... And Well, Worgen are fine as they are, and Forsaken are rotting bags of meat and tissue.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    But different ones obviously. And OP meant the Darkspear aswell.

Now that's a pity considering that with new casting stances they already stand upright. I was hoping for them to at least lessen the hunch as they're even more hunched with their new models than they were in older ones.
    Or to change their stance so it's more like this :

So they can be still slightly hunched but at least tabard would be visible.
    I don’t think the new casting animations are a good thing to go off of as they removed the old racial ones to just make class ones so a lot of the animations don’t seem to fit a lot of the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t think the new casting animations are a good thing to go off of as they removed the old racial ones to just make class ones so a lot of the animations don’t seem to fit a lot of the races.
    Yeah I agree, the reason why I rolled troll guy for my shaman was their casting animations, but they breaked them with new models, and then slopply replaced them with class ones. But I would lie if I wouldn't admit that my guy does look impressive when standing up tall in his full height. But I also loved him for so many years, I'd settle np with will lessened hunch by at least small margin.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-11-16 at 09:29 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Ramz;480593b I agree, the reason why I rolled troll guy for my shaman was their casting animations, but they break them with new models, and then slopply replaced them with class ones. But I would lie if I wouldn't admit that my guy does look impressive when standing up tall in his full height. But I also loved him for so many years, I'd settle np with will lessened hunch by at least small margin.[/QUOTE]

I’d be fine with a lesser hunch the problem I have with them all the way up is when they go into there lower meele stance it would look like there trying to bend in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’d be fine with a lesser hunch the problem I have with them all the way up is when they go into there lower meele stance it would look like there trying to bend in half.
    Yeah it is a problem but what can you do when most of the enemies of trolls are midgets compared to them xD?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    Aren't Tauren upright currently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are.

It's called Zandalari.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the reason I won't be pre-ordering Legion.
    (yes, Legion! That's not a typo)

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    It's pretty bullshit.
    Next you'll be crying over the fact that humans don't have a hunched over option to match your IRL posture
    Last edited by Krobane; 2017-11-17 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AldoChat View Post
    Guess people want them to look upward

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Guess people want them to look upward
    That would be funny as hell xDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by AldoChat View Post
    Tauren are upright but they have comedically sad forward head, it's like the skulls come out of their chest.

Of course, just imagine how much more money they can make with race changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Next you'll be crying over the fact that humans don't have a hunched over option to match you IRL posture
    Give this man a cookie