Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Notice in this current witch hunt scandal it's all the same story, younger women at the time accusing older male celebrities who are now in their golden years and probably near death or simply well past it in the public eye to be thought of as relevant anymore. It's almost like a check list
    The times are changing from what they used to be. Mass public social media is enabling a nearly real time public discourse of sexual behavior on a level that wasn't widely used 40+ years ago. Of course this means that some women might begin to understand that unwanted actions taken on them back then by men wasn't their fault like they previously may have believed for whatever reasons or they now feel safer to speak out about what happened and decide to do just that.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-11-17 at 10:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is it an assault if she said yes?
    Is 16 illegal in the US? Maybe they should move to Sweden, here 15 is legal. You should see them Swedish 16 year old bimbo blondes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    How is it an assault if she said yes?
    Is 16 illegal in the US? Maybe they should move to Sweden, here 15 is legal. You should see them Swedish 16 year old bimbo blondes.
    I bet the "16 yo" muslim migrants kids see them good!

Wow, the bitterness of the responses here kind of surprises me. Victim blaming galore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    The times are changing from what they used to be. Mass public social media is enabling a nearly real time public discourse of sexual behavior on a level that wasn't widely used 40+ years ago. Of course this means that some women might begin to understand that unwanted actions taken on them back then by men wasn't their fault like they previously may have believed for whatever reasons or they now feel safer to speak out about what happened and decide to do just that.
    I more mean that all this is happening at this exact time now. I'm certain the system improved a hell of a lot in the last 15 years that you could prosecute a celebrity of these kind of crimes even then, but all this is happening right now, all because the flood gates are opening. I'm saying, theres bound to be a lot of lies thrown around just because a few current cases proved to be taken in, and social media today making it popular enough to get the public on your side.

there is bound to be loads of cases of people taking advantage of this.
    #boycottchina

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hats off to Stallone.
    I dont know by whom I'm more disgusted - by Hollywood actors and actress who turned out to be the monsters who fuck everything they see and probably eat children, or by american Inquisition who found the new trend and fully uses it to accuse the people it doesnt like.
    Cant wait to hear more details about every old actor or actress who slipped once(or didn't even) in their long 40+ years career.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Cant wait to hear more details about every old actor or actress who slipped once(or didn't even) in their long 40+ years career.
    I know right? I mean what is the world coming to when celebrities can’t even get away with one little rape/assault?

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    alright, this accusation is Over the Top.
    Brilliant. Absolutely gorgeous.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    I know right? I mean what is the world coming to when celebrities can’t even get away with one little rape/assault?
    You mean what is the world coming to when people can ruin other people life by simply pointing their fingers and screaming "We had sex. 30 years ago" and you can do shit about, truth it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    if they call out Bruce Willis this whole movement will just die hard.
    You too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Are we supposed to believe some random woman because it's a witch-hunt season? No!
    If its false, there would be a libel lawsuit...

See any? Then start to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don’t call him sly for nothing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Hmmm...
    There is a police report? Well now, that changes everything then doesn’t it? One has to wonder why the police didn’t pursue the matter.
    She signed a paper refusing to press charges. I'm assuming the statutory rape charges were or are still non existent in Vegas (if I remember correctly that's where this happened or LA).

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    This Hollywood scandal was mostly women that are past their prime and not getting much spotlight anymore trying to stay relevant.

All those saying they had to do sexual favors to get there probably did them without a second thought and are now mad they can't milk their glory years any longer.

Absolutely laughably how in such a ''developed'' and ''equality''-based society as the United States it's enough for someone ( read: a woman or man ) to cry rape for someone ( read: only men ) to have their career ruined.
    Imagine being more concerned with careers than rape victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Imagine being more concerned with careers than rape victims.
    Imagine the irony that most of Hollywood and entertainment is leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Imagine sly is not a leftist but a hard right conservative guy ohh you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Your point?
    He seems to think that somehow the left has this shield where we say we are left and we get to simply moonwalk away from shit or calling one another out that we do all the fucking time.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    33 years ago and they still call her a teen...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And politics and business.

Wherever there are men with money and power, basically.

P.S. Welcome to the forum... kek.
    Wow the sexism in your comment is strong, young padawan.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Wow the sexism in your comment is strong, young padawan.
    They're not wrong. This problem is mostly exclusive to men.