Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    Have you not watched the last episodes? Cas is back because of Jack!
    Who do you think woke Castiel up? correct, Jack did that!
    The celestial beeing just was annoyed by Cas being awake so he kicked him out as there was nothing else it could do.

(PS: afaik when a thread has spoilers in the title you dont need to use spoiler-tags)
    I know but I didn’t want to risk it

And yes Jack did wake him up but that was more a taste of his power, it was something small with a lot of meaning rather than him just clicking his fingers and Cas reappearing. I thought it was a really clever way to handle it. I mean we already know how powerful Jack is he ripped a hole to another world before he was even born but it’s more the realisation of his powers and what he truly is capable of that’s been kept hidden and I like that.

Am I the only one curious about seeing more of the alternate reality? Like it looks so cool and I want to see what the landscape looks like outside of the shrapnel and spike filled dunes. I wonder if that is going to be explored more in the current season. They have made the post apocalyptic landscape look fairly apocalyptic.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    wait, I am confused - if angels go to the empty when they die, and God/Chuck can't ressurect them from there because he has no power there then how did he bring Castiel back all those times.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    wait, I am confused - if angels go to the empty when they die, and God/Chuck can't ressurect them from there because he has no power there then how did he bring Castiel back all those times.
    Simple answer is he grabbed Castiel before he made it to the empty.

Another good ep. This season is killing it. It's got humor. Interesting camera work and shots. Let's the episode breath and isn't setting up other seasons

Bet Jensen had fun in Texas his home state

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Causemic View Post
    Am I the only one curious about seeing more of the alternate reality? Like it looks so cool and I want to see what the landscape looks like outside of the shrapnel and spike filled dunes. I wonder if that is going to be explored more in the current season. They have made the post apocalyptic landscape look fairly apocalyptic.
    We will soon enough

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They film in Canada. And this episode was supposed to take place in Kansas (Dodge City).
    he still had fun in this episode obviously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    His character did. Who knows how Jensen personally felt.
    Obviously you hater dont know about social media that is fine. Now go out into the world and spill your hate there.....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    good episode, I hope we get a bit of backstory on alternate Michael; I am now wondering what has happened to alternate Raphael and Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    good episode, I hope we get a bit of backstory on alternate Michael; I am now wondering what has happened to alternate Raphael and Gabriel.
    Sounds like alt Michael has been busy over there. And Kevin is the first person brought back via the multiverse which was nice. Sure we'll get bobby down the road too

Good episode. I liked how Dean went all crazy after seeing his mother.

Also the new monster world looks interesting ^^ and guess Michael just got his doorkey to earth with baby lucifer

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Another good ep. This season is killing it. It's got humor. Interesting camera work and shots. Let's the episode breath and isn't setting up other seasons

Bet Jensen had fun in Texas his home state
    What I like is this season keeps surprising me with every episode! Man, the "twist" on the mid-season ending. :P

Lightyears better than the yawntastic previous season. Still makes me worried that (SPOILERS!) Catch is still about. >_<

Hahahaha!! Cannot help but laugh my ass off on how bad an episode that was

O M F G this show just keep going straight downwards! Hahaha, that was damn pathetic xDDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Hahahaha!! Cannot help but laugh my ass off on how bad an episode that was

O M F G this show just keep going straight downwards! Hahaha, that was damn pathetic xDDD
    Still found the time to post about it on a gaming forum. Guess you'll stay a fan for a while longer.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Still found the time to post about it on a gaming forum. Guess you'll stay a fan for a while longer.
    Gaming forum? Get real, it's much more than just a "gaming forum" But I guess you aren't that clever to realize this.
    Fan? Not at all! But I do watch every episode, hoping for a raise in quality, but let's get real.. like that is never gonna happen! Just see how the last +4 seasons have been LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Gaming forum? Get real, it's much more than just a "gaming forum" But I guess you aren't that clever to realize this.
    Fan? Not at all! But I do watch every episode, hoping for a raise in quality, but let's get real.. like that is never gonna happen! Just see how the last +4 seasons have been LOL!
    And yet you'll watch this season, and the next, and the next, and then keep posting on a gaming forum about how shit the episodes are without even saying why you think so. You're showing them who's boss.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Im just glad supernatural is back from its break. Haters can keep hating as far as im concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Im just glad supernatural is back from its break. Haters can keep hating as far as im concerned.
    I liked the episode. This "pilot" was better than the pilot for the bloodlines spinoff.

Hell, id watch wayward sisters just for Jodi and Sheriff Donna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I liked the episode. This "pilot" was better than the pilot for the bloodlines spinoff.

Hell, id watch wayward sisters just for Jodi and Sheriff Donna.
    Seriously, Jodi and Donna are amazing. I don't see what the complaints about the episode were; they caught people up on side characters that have been fan favorites. We got some funny lines ("It's a lizard. It tastes like lizard."). We got some weird shit. All good.

Jesus, this was awful and ham-fisted. From the theme song to the ending with the whole "strong women at my side" line that oddly never seems to have to be said about men. An all-girl cast with a female enemy that they don't identify by gender for fear of micro-aggressing it, who takes down Sam and Dean fluidly and with ease. The one girl whose power seems to be Googling random shit. The ultimate edge-lord. Some rando druggie that gets dragged into an alternate dimension for literally no reason other than to die and turn out to be the villain all along like a Scooby Doo episode. Jody relegated to Maude Flanders. Donna stripped of anything that endeared her to the audience the first time we saw her. The sister who just so happens to be the Best Nurse In The World™. The evil predator villains that are all men. I could go on for longer than the run time of this episode about things that are wrong about it. It was just bad and forced. Oh, Claire walking through the portal and finding them three minutes later when they couldn't find their way out in over two days. That's one, too.

The only good parts were the Sam and Dean cameos. Otherwise, there was no humor, no suspense, no sense of weight to anything that happened in the episode. Even the death was handled with a "dinner's ready at 6 whenever you're done crying about your dead friend." It was like Stephenie Meyer wrote a Supernatural fanfic.

Apparently this season they had an episode planned that was set on a train and the boys get locked on board and its full of vampires but they couldnt film it. That could have been really cool shame it didnt work out