Cool About Rogue and the 3 specs...

Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinion about the 3 specs. Just trying to see what gonna make pick one instead the other, hope you can help me

So... which is:

1. faster? I mean... moviment speed spells or passives?
    2. do more dps (pve wise)?
    3. fun to play?
    4. has easier "rotation"?
    5. has the nicest "rotation"? I mean for example I love unholy DK rotation and think Pally Retri is pretty boring.
    6. nicest xmog? (should be weapon wise cause all 3 wear leather I suppose)
    7. better on pvp enviroment?
    8. r u gonna keep playing rogue or thinking about reroll?

I guess thats all. Tyvm guys!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    All pretty fast, Outlaw has more passive movement(talent), sin and sub have shadowstep.
    Currently sub
    All of them (imo)
    Sin
    That comes down to personal preference, Sin is slow but chilled, sub can feel clunky if you spam too much, outlaw is rng based but get the right rolls and its very fun
    I don't really pvp but I usually play sub if I do, high burst on priority targets.
    I'll be staying rogue

It's too soon to say if I'm staying rogue for BfA because they didn't show the class changes yet, but at this point I'm happy with the class (playing sub).
    I don't think there's any transmog differences between specs, unless you're talking about artifact appearances. In this case, I find the Outlaw swords pretty flashy and well designed, but I don't like the spec very much.
    Easier/nicer rotation is down to personal preference, same as fun factor. I like sub the best.
    Sub also has 2 charges of shadowstep, which is very nice for mobility (specially because you can teleport to friendly targets), and fall damage immunity (that's pretty godly in non-flying areas and I hope we can keep it in BfA).

Hope it helps.

Deleted
    Sub is among the most mobile specs in the game if you have relevant shadowstep targets. Assa mostly too, but you can feel the difference between 2 charges and 1. Sub also teleports on shadowstrikes from stealth.

Sub does the most damage currently, also ridiculous in m+.

I personally dislike Assa, but I like Outlaw and Sub. Outlaw is fast paced, but not overly satisfying right now. Sub is medium-pace, but SUPER satisfiying. You can always see when you did things right by the huge (or HUGE!) crits.

Assa is the easiest to play rotationwise, but Outlaw's "rotation" is very simple as well. Sub definitely has the rotation that requires the most forward thinking and also has by far the most punishing rotation if you make mistakes.

Honestly, even as a Sub player, the daggers are ATROCIOUS! Outlaw's weapon alts (Thundefury and the Mage tower rapiers) are GORGEOUS! Assa is alright.

I think Sub and Assa are both viable, but Outlaw is pretty awful? Not big on pvp.

No reroll in sight any time soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Sub is medium-pace, but SUPER satisfiying. You can always see when you did things right by the huge (or HUGE!) crits.
    Yeah you know you did the right rotation when you make a 17-milions damage DfA

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Yeah you know you did the right rotation when you make a 17-milions damage DfA
    How did you do that? I have seen 6mil-7mil crits with my 920 gear and low AP weapon(55 I think) but seriously 17mil on DfA? Please explain the setup and buffs. The numbers don't add up in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by silkworm View Post
    How did you do that? I have seen 6mil-7mil crits with my 920 gear and low AP weapon(55 I think) but seriously 17mil on DfA? Please explain the setup and buffs. The numbers don't add up in my mind.
    On Desolate Host (the same for any MT situation)i can hit for like 19m - with alchstone buff and around 16.5m w/o alchstone - around 942 gs 12.5k mastery 8k versa. Only works with 6cp Finality into 6CP dfa while having 5stacks of Shuriken Combo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silkworm View Post
    As Noggerflogger said, i was on a MT situation (Harjatan).

Recipe for a Good DFA :

You will need :
    -> good amount of mastery (got 116,62% unbuff = +116,62% damage on evi)
    -> good amount of versatility (got 10,49% unbuff = +10,49% damage on evi)
    -> flask (+1300 agility)
    -> rune (+325 agility)
    -> suramar feast (+500 agility)

Checklist during fight :
    -> potion of prolonged power (+2500 agility)
    -> proc trinket 920 maiden (+6535 agility)
    -> proc Condordance (+9400 agility at artefact 70)
    -> buff Finality (+24% evi)
    -> buff*5 Shuriken (+50% evi)
    -> buff Nightblade (+15% damage)

If Checklist OK :
    -> cast Symbol of Death (+15% damage)
    -> build 6 combo points (+5% damage with Deeper Stratagem)
    -> vanish (+10% damage Master of Shadows talent and +100% crit with shoulders)
    -> DFA (evi +50%)
    -> Shadow Dance before landing (+12% damage with Nightstalker talent)

ENJOY
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-11-17 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks alot for those replies guys!!! Really appreciate it!!!