Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I saw someone in the twitch chat spam #gibLizardBlizzard during the Q&A
    Promise it wasn't me. My all profiles (Except Twitter) are now branded Paula Deen or some variation of it. Promise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I posted it just once, but maybe someone picked up... I pretty much stopped reading the chat maybe 15 minutes in and instead alt-tabbed to web browser
    If it was in near the start... then it very well might be you that I saw (since I opened chat once for a minute and saw it)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Promise it wasn't me. My all profiles (Except Twitter) are now branded Paula Deen or some variation of it. Promise.
    As I mentioned earlier, I posted in once in the very early stages of the stream. I alt-tabbed out of it some 10-15 minutes later, so I have no clue what went on after, maybe someone remembered it from here and had no better idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If it was in near the start... then it very well might be you that I saw (since I opened chat once for a minute and saw it)
    Well I posted it once, which can't be really considered a spam...
    I also posted stuff like #teamManduin and other stuff I remembered from this thread, just for lols

I like theming the sets off where they came from - it makes sense visually and from a lore-perspective.

ICC, BRF, and other tiers that utalized this theme had some great sets and it allows the artists to be more varied and creative.

I can only stomach so many DK sets with skulls and monk sets with that same damn hat/orbs.

Plus, they don't have to just be raid-based - we had sets from argus and broken shore, so we'll probably have zone-specific sets as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Twice as many when there will be only one set per armour type?
    I mean, Emerald nightmare had no unique sets, so that's already more than what Legion started out as. And the ToV sets are some of the best introduced this expac.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Oddly enough, he messed up the parts that were already public knowledge. Like Horde getting the Nightborne, not Nightfall Elves(who?), or Void Elves following Alleria's path rather than Vereesa's(which wouldn't make any sense).
    The developer likely doesn't care much about lore and doesn't really know it, that's all. Happens all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: The thread slowed down dramatically. That's good, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what tier sets would look like based on the Pantheon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wonder what tier sets would look like based on the Pantheon.
    Like Ulduar sets, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No dinomancers. My Zandalari boner just went limb.
    I know right? I'm disappointed.

--

Other than that the Q&A was nice, too bad there wasn't any significant lore question in there!

7+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to the lvl scaling on ptr. I wouldnt mind messing around on a lvl 20 or so in Un'goro or Winterspring.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Nevermind, guess it was just weird lighting.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-11-17 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I know right? I'm disappointed.

--

Other than that the Q&A was nice, too bad there wasn't any significant lore question in there!
    Dinomancers are more like hunters capable of controlling and enhancing dinos than druids, though some have been able to shapeshift.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    I am looking forward to the lvl scaling on ptr. I wouldnt mind messing around on a lvl 20 or so in Un'goro or Winterspring.
    It is not like that. You will still need to be at a higher level to go to those areas without dying.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    It is not like that. You will still need to be at a higher level to go to those areas without dying.
    I dont think so. Whats the point of the level scale if u cant reach the zone?

Quote Originally Posted by pauloaqm View Post
    I dont think so. Whats the point of the level scale if u cant reach the zone?
    Have you watched the blizzcon panel? They explained that zones are in clusters, e.g. low level zones will be in one group, mid levels in another and high in third.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    Sorry Voljin is even important in the afterlife but Varian is blowin in the wind! ^^
    Expect my reply in a couple of days.

In the form of the Ebon Blade showing up at your door.
    And possibly the Scourge too.

Nobody insults Varian! Nobody!
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2017-11-17 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Dinomancers are more like hunters capable of controlling and enhancing dinos than druids, though some have been able to shapeshift.
    I knoooow but I really, REALLYYYYYY wanted to play a zandalari druid as a dinomancer haha!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I knoooow but I really, REALLYYYYYY wanted to play a zandalari druid as a dinomancer haha!
    Dinomancer? What the fuck is this, Trove?

Also, with this post, I now have .5k posts on this site.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2017-11-17 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Have you watched the blizzcon panel? They explained that zones are in clusters, e.g. low level zones will be in one group, mid levels in another and high in third.
    yeah, but all the classic zones are 1-60, right? am i missing something here?

Closest to dinomancer will probably be a zandalari hunter in heritage armor with direhorn pet.

Quote Originally Posted by pauloaqm View Post
    yeah, but all the classic zones are 1-60, right? am i missing something here?
    Yes, you are, they wont all be 1-60, more like 1-20/21-40/41-60.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-11-17 at 05:33 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Expect my reply in a couple of days.

In the form of the Ebon Blade showing up at your door.
    And possibly the Scourge too.

Nobody insults Varian! Nobody!
    Well, Varian is a No-Body...

I'll see myself out.