Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I have never and will never take my switch out of the dock.
    Hmmm too many japense 'niche' titles, huh? Can't do that while handheld.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Honestly i've been doing the same. Granted i own a vita for weebshit on the go like a true patrician but it just feels like my left joycon is kind of bending up and down and im afraid to grip it too hard playing monhun XX or something and if its not docked ill just have it out on its kickstand or something.

also i guess i picked up a new 2ds xl a little while ago as my launch 3ds finally died so i have that to occupy me with EOV on the go too so the switch stays docked connected to my big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    All just rumors though
    its not a rumour at all... its what nintendo said.

the only question is whether or not we will even get a virtual console or if it will be restricted to just people who pay for online as well as if it will have more than just nes and snes games.

but we know for a fact that if you pay for online you will get nes and snes games monthly and that they will be retooled to work with online multiplayer
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its not a rumour at all... its what nintendo said.

the only question is whether or not we will even get a virtual console or if it will be restricted to just people who pay for online as well as if it will have more than just nes and snes games.

but we know for a fact that if you pay for online you will get nes and snes games monthly and that they will be retooled to work with online multiplayer
    Just give me crystal chronicles nintey thats all i want.

THATS ALL I NEED.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Just give me crystal chronicles nintey thats all i want.

THATS ALL I NEED.
    GameCube vc retooled for multiplayer with CC

Fucking drop my foot for that to happened god I miss crystal chronicle
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    I'm thinking about picking up a Switch in the coming weeks and I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a screen protector. Also is it worth picking up a micro SD card right away or is that something I can get away with for a bit, any recommendations for those? I'm assuming bigger = better.
    Not sure on the SD card, but I bought this screen 4 months ago and it's been perfect.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-11-16 at 06:37 PM.

The Champion's Tunic, Master Sword, and Hylian Shield in Skyrim are located in-game and do not need amiibo to unlock.

In the Throat of the Wild, walk to the left side of Charles Martinet dragon and then turn left at the end of the mountain to find a Zelda chest reserved for amiibo.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    The Champion's Tunic, Master Sword, and Hylian Shield in Skyrim are located in-game and do not need amiibo to unlock.

In the Throat of the Wild, walk to the left side of Charles Martinet dragon and then turn left at the end of the mountain to find a Zelda chest reserved for amiibo.

Note: This chest does not always have everything in it. One of the guides I saw for getting the chest showed it only having the Tunic and the Shield, but no sword. Does the chest sometimes respawn for another chance at the items that were not in it previously? That's something that I haven't seen any word on yet so you may still need an amiibo or two to get the pieces it doesn't give you. Thankfully I have two Link Amiibo (Smash Link and the 30th anniversary pixel Link) just in case...

(slightly off topic: but I've actually gotten to meet Charles Martinet IRL, and my god is he fun in person).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Note: This chest does not always have everything in it. One of the guides I saw for getting the chest showed it only having the Tunic and the Shield, but no sword. Does the chest sometimes respawn for another chance at the items that were not in it previously? That's something that I haven't seen any word on yet so you may still need an amiibo or two to get the pieces it doesn't give you. Thankfully I have two Link Amiibo (Smash Link and the 30th anniversary pixel Link) just in case...

(slightly off topic: but I've actually gotten to meet Charles Martinet IRL, and my god is he fun in person).
    Did they get the Master Sword from amiibo? You can only get one, either from the chest or amiibo.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom.../Nintendo-News

NPD: Switch and Mario Odyssey were respectively the best selling console and game of October in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Did they get the Master Sword from amiibo? You can only get one, either from the chest or amiibo.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom.../Nintendo-News

NPD: Switch and Mario Odyssey were respectively the best selling console and game of October in the US.
    Now that I do not know. They could have and failed to mention it in the video.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Now that I do not know. They could have and failed to mention it in the video.
    The video did mention it at the tail end.

- - - Updated - - -

Two new Xenoblade 2 pictures with a beautiful backdrop, weather changes, and a mermaid in a floating bathtub!?

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/YXNElbN.gifv

A GIF of Zeke and Pandoria's super attack.

I knew the new ARMS character was familiar..

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...18191040880645

The new Blade was not a mermaid, but close enough.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...47173866127361

Flingza Roller tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing out IMO.

I beat Mighty Gunvolt Burst as Call while on the pooper!

Games like Mario, Zelda, and Xenoblade I'll only play docked.

My greatest toilet gaming achievement was Capcom Vs SNK: Cardfighters Clash with 87 hours played while on the pooper in 2000.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Missing out IMO.

My greatest toilet gaming achievement was Capcom Vs SNK: Cardfighters Clash with 87 hours played while on the pooper in 2000.
    I shit and get out when I'm on the toilet. Ain't got time to read or play games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Missing out IMO.

Girls don't poop.

Girls don't poop.
    But my japanese vita games told me they have to butter their pooper!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    But my japanese vita games told me they have to butter their pooper!
    Uh...

What kind of games are you playing....?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I shit and get out when I'm on the toilet. Ain't got time to read or play games.
    It's a shame. The toilet is where I read most of my comics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls don't poop.
    its true, they dont.