Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    When replying to a quote about Alabama:

Examples up to just page ten of nearly 50 pages.
    An example of an actual attack on the assaulter. Holy Cow!!
    1) are you implying that Roy Moore is innocent?
    2) do you really think these two situations are exactly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I said the same thing about Franken earlier in this thread, you must of missed it. Are you trying to dispute republican support and their on the record comments to the local and national media when questioned if they would vote for Moore?
    I have not paid attention to the Moore thread at all. Today was the very first time I had even looked at it. And I have only looked at the first ten pages. I knew what a circle jerk it would be. Apparently I was correct in my presumption.

Quotes my friend all we need is quotes. I provided mine. All we you need now are yours. As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Put up or shut up.
    Remember that posting ratio better the same as the examples I gave( and I can provide a hell of a lot more from that very same thread). Otherwise you are just another...How did Breccia put that again? Oh yeah...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    And the others were already provided to show you people condemning them. You are asking for what was already provided by a different poster. Those quotes shot the shit our of your bullshit narrative.

Have a wonderful weekend.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    There is a crazy theory out there that this was staged by the victim that has to do with inconsistencies and modifications to the exif data (says originally taken 12/21 @ 5:19 pm and not Christmas day and modified the day Franken won his seat in the senate) and the fact that Roger Stone seems to have known about it a few hours before it dropped...

And this is why we need the investigation. It will take a lot for me to change my opinion in regards to whether or not this was sexual harassment, but they should look into this.
    Has there been any traction on this since it came out yesterday. I saw it come up and then basically disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not paid attention to the Moore thread at all. Today was the very first time I had even looked at it. And I have only looked at the first ten pages. I knew what a circle jerk it would be. Apparently I was correct in my presumption.
    So posting in the Moore thread three days ago is your definition of "not paying attention to it". And my favorite, "today was the very first time I looked at it" - except, you know, three fucking days ago. Lol. Wow, you are officially, without any doubt, a liar.

It took me 47 seconds to find this. Lol.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-11-17 at 06:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That’s a straight up lie. You posted on it on 11/13 around 7:20

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And the others were already provided to show you people condemning them. You are asking for what was already provided by a different poster. Those quotes shot the shit our of your bullshit narrative.

Have a wonderful weekend.
    Do you even know what my narrative was? I showed you quite specific differences in the posters attitudes. You even acknowledge it.

You mean like all the conservatives did with Trump's accusers?
    It is a typical "tribal" mentality to feel loyalty to your chosen political party. Unfortunately that political bias blinds people sometimes too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    That’s a straight up lie. You posted on it on 11/13 around 7:20
    Awesome!!
    Glad to see someone is keeping up with all my posts for me. I don't know if I should hire you as a personal assistant or call the police for stalking. LMAO!!

This political sniping over 30 year old sexual assault claims. I hate Al Franken and Roy Moore about equally, but neither of them are getting a fair shake.

Franken was a comic and I highly doubt anyone thought what he did was wrong at the time, someone probably just found the picture and tied it with the #metoo bullshit. While it is entertaining watching someone from the party of ignoring moral relativism on that is white get hammered, he shouldn't resign.

Moore sounds and probably is a creep, but the charges coming out decades after allegedly happening during a testy political campaign is too coincidental. Until he is convicted he shouldn't step down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you even know what my narrative was? I showed you quite specific differences in the posters attitudes. You even acknowledge it.

It is a typical "tribal" mentality to feel loyalty to your chosen political party. Unfortunately that political bias blinds people sometimes too.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome!!
    Glad to see someone is keeping up with all my posts for me. I don't know if I should hire you as a personal assistant or call the police for stalking. LMAO!!
    Took me 30 sec to search. Hardly stalking. Pretty pathetic that you think things you say can’t be checked.
    So you admit you’re a liar? Awesome!!!!

You have a serious issue with people proving you wrong. You should really do something about that. It will make you a more rounded person and help get rid of your bias and arrogance.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-11-17 at 06:54 PM.

Are you referring to me?

That narrative was shown to be false by the other poster, who demonstrated plenty of people coming out against Franken.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Has there been any traction on this since it came out yesterday. I saw it come up and then basically disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

So posting in the Moore thread three days ago is your definition of "not paying attention to it" and, my favorite, "today was the very first time I looked at it" - except, you know, three fucking days ago. Lol. Wow, you are officially, without any doubt, a liar.

It took me 47 seconds to find this. Lol.
    Call it what you like my friend. And call me what you like. All I know is that I am quite flattered to get all this attention at people looking into my posting history. /blush

10+ Year Old Account
    Call it what you like my friend. And call me what you like.
    So you can report him again?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Moore sounds and probably is a creep, but the charges coming out decades after allegedly happening during a testy political campaign is too coincidental. Until he is convicted he shouldn't step down.
    The statute of limitations has expired, so he can't be charged let alone convicted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Call it what you like my friend. And call me what you like. All I know is that I am quite flattered to get all this attention at people looking into my posting history. /blush
    Are you going to admit you lied?

Are you referring to me?

That narrative was shown to be false by the other poster, who demonstrated plenty of people coming out against Franken.
    Yet are the same people I quoted attacking his voter base and state? See the difference NOW? IS it becoming clearer and clearer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yet are the same people I quoted attacking his voter base and state? See the difference NOW?
    Are you going to admit you lied?

It was definitely inappropriate, but look at all of the layers she had on her front, it's not like he was actually cupping her boobs or something. It looks like a photo that he thought was funny (yet inappropriate).

The kiss may have been unwanted, but after she said NO and pushed him away, he did not continue.

I would say Sexual Harassment at best, but this pales in comparison to Roy Moore who sexually abused young girls. Yet people are equating the two situations.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/1...th-victimhood/ (written by A woman)

A memorable quote that hits home:

The #MeToo social media revelations blur the boundary between sexual assault and sexual harassment. 140 character reports of having been raped are placed on a par with tweets about name calling, whistling and groping.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    The statute of limitations has expired, so he can't be charged let alone convicted.
    Then can He sue for defamation?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yet are the same people I quoted attacking his voter base and state? See the difference NOW?
    Because people are defending Moore, and not Franken. Do you see the difference NOW?

Well, you just got proven to be a liar once again. Now there shouldn't ever be a need for anyone to back up such claims that you are a liar.

Of course, we all know you will go about with your same old shit in the next thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet are the same people I quoted attacking his voter base and state? See the difference NOW? IS it becoming clearer and clearer?
    I see that you got caught in another lie... good times.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7+ Year Old Account
    Appropriate. If I was shown to be a liar, over and over again, I would be embarrassed as well.