Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter"

So she was comfortable with it when it was just her and Sylvester Stallone? I don't know about that threat either. I feel like she was just using that as an excuse as to why she never said anything until now. Sounds a bit over the top to me.

I mean cmon you wait until 30-40 years later to say something and expect people to just believe you? Ok lets say some sexual activities were going on. How do we know that they're not blown out of proportion and exaggerated just to fit in with all the other women who claimed they've been sexually assaulted. What if the woman had some sort of grudge against him and she was waiting for this exact kind of opportunity to ruin his image?

These kind of questions come to mind when you present no evidence of your accusation. Provide evidence THEN I'll believe you.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    "The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter"

So she was comfortable with it when it was just her and Sylvester Stallone? I don't know about that threat either. I feel like she was just using that as an excuse as to why she never said anything until now. Sounds a bit over the top to me.

I mean cmon you wait until 30-40 years later to say something and expect people to just believe you? Ok lets say some sexual activities were going on. How do we know that they're not blown out of proportion and exaggerated just to fit in with all the other women who claimed they've been sexually assaulted. What if the woman had some sort of grudge against him and she was waiting for this exact kind of opportunity to ruin his image?

These kind of questions come to mind when you present no evidence of your accusation. Provide evidence THEN I'll believe you.
    Question. What kind of evidence do you think a 16 year old girl could get in the 80s? Cellphones with photo wasnt a thing then.

Also what do you suggest these people gain from coming forward? Its not as profitable as people think coming forward naming people as sexual predators

And im guessing you didnt read the bit about telling police but removing it after she was threatened with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    every 5 minutes. its harder and harder to believe this shit. Not that i trivialize rape. This al sounds like a bunch of people crying for attention. Not all, but some like this one.
    How is she crying for attention? She filed a police report 3 days after the fact and then chose not to pursue it. Decades later someone unburied the report and sent it to a journalist who made it public, WITHOUT naming her.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's what the FBI reports.

And keep in mind False Rape accusation is proven/defined as the ''victim'' fucking up and admitting in a text they were lying.

There are plenty false rapes that were never proven to be false because the ''victim'' never fucked up.

'' However, in the United States, the FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 reported that 8% of accusations for forcible rape had been through investigation determined to be false.[3][4][5] Studies in other countries have reported their own rates at anywhere from 1.5% (Denmark) to 10% (Canada).[6] Due to varying definitions of a "false accusation", the true percentage remains unknown.[7]''
    There you go. Always assumed it would be lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvester Stallone denies sexually assaulting teenage girl in Las Vegas

Sylvester Stallone has denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old fan in Las Vegas in the 1980s.

His spokeswoman described the story as “ridiculous” and “categorically false” after reports emerged in several publications.

The girl allegedly claimed the Rocky actor said he would "beat her head in" if she told anyone about the incident in a hotel room.

She told police she was left "humiliated and ashamed" and said she did not want to press charges so the case was dropped, the reports state.

Michelle Bega, a spokeswoman for the 71-year-old actor, said: "No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr Stallone. At no time was Mr Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."

The Daily Mail reported that retired detective sergeant John Samolovitch from Las Vegas police confirmed the document’s authenticity, but the force is yet to comment.

An officer's report said the girl alleged they met in July 1986 in what was then the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel when she got an autograph from Stallone, then 40.

She claimed a bodyguard gave her keys to a hotel room where she later had sexual intercourse with both men on July 26, according to the report.

Stallone's denial comes as Hollywood faces intense scrutiny in the wake of allegations against once powerful figures such as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and Louis CK.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11

So he denies it. That creates a dynamic, because now he's either telling the truth and its another witch hunt trial, or its a lie which will come back to hit him even harder.
    #boycottchina

The people reaching in this thread >.>

She isn't making claims now; she is dead already. People only know about it because of that - she was paid off and kept silent from the 80s until she died five years ago. Who knows what her wishes were about this coming to light, but the story literally broke in 2013. He's scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    This. It's weird, but it's hardly pedophilia to find a sexually developed human being attractive.
    You're not a sexually or mentally developed human being during high school. This is pretty creepy dude.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Wow the sexism in your comment is strong, young padawan.
    So how many of the post-Weinstein allegations have been against women?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Mariah Carey is one. Supposedly she sexual harassed her body guard.
    So one out of... 56?

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...vey-weinstein/

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You're not a sexually or mentally developed human being during high school. This is pretty creepy dude.
    Puberty in humans ends at around 15-16. I'm not saying that it's completely normal for a 40 year old to date a 16 year old, but ephebophilia or the sexual attractions to humans in their late teens and early adulthood (16-19) should not be treated the same as pedophilia, the sexual attraction to prepubescent children that are not sexually developed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Immediately go to check the source aaaaand it's the dailymail.

One would think that in this day and age people would learn to stop taking that trash tier newspaper and the Sun seriously.

Plus, it would seem odd for a case like this to go virtually unnoticed for decades and then suddenly pop-up when there is a massive surge of sexual assault allegations. The timing of this couldn't be more perfect.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-11-18 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    /shrug

You asked. I remember her name.
    That was the point I was making though.

How is Sly 70? Do steroids and HgH really retard aging that much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    im still waiting for Bruce Willis name to be dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Get rid statute of limitations and burn them all I say, name and shame. Even give out easy twitter and facebook links to make it easier for the general public to share this information.
    Surprised we haven't seen anyone accusing Arnie...since we know how he can be at times...since we know he cheated on his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodice View Post
    The people reaching in this thread >.>

She isn't making claims now; she is dead already. People only know about it because of that - she was paid off and kept silent from the 80s until she died five years ago. Who knows what her wishes were about this coming to light, but the story literally broke in 2013. He's scum.
    How do you know she's dead? All I read is that Stallones bodyguard, who participated in the threesome died in 2013.

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Surprised we haven't seen anyone accusing Arnie...since we know how he can be at times...since we know he cheated on his wife.
    He kind of got in first with the whole groping thing. He got very drunk and was grabbing Denise Van Outen's tits live on UK national television. That and the whole fantastizing about being Hitler thing seemed to actually help his Californian election campaign.

So a 30 year old story comes out. Sounds more like she was ashamed of something she did. Another witch hunt, put actors names on a dart board and throw, and that’s who the next 30. Year old story will surface for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Immediately go to check the source aaaaand it's the dailymail.

One would think that in this day and age people would learn to stop taking that trash tier newspaper and the Sun seriously.

Plus, it would seem odd for a case like this to go virtually unnoticed for decades and then suddenly pop-up when there is a massive surge of sexual assault allegations. The timing of this couldn't be more perfect.
    That is the point. It gives newspapers a lead given the current climate and what's happening with celebrity stories. I'm saying the newspapers themselves wrote this into the public sphere and people brought into it.
    #boycottchina

I read the whole story.

It sounds legit.

Young people are retarded, and slimy people take advantage of them. I have no idea why our century has actor/actress worship, when in the past they were among the lowest social classes.

Giving late teens and young adults too much freedom is a mistake, also.