Poll: Are you guys ok with the two alliance allied races?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I like lightforged draenei and love dark iron dwarves, but alliance need better spell racials! LF draenei racials are shit compared with the HM Tauren. The horde has every AOE CC racial....

I wonder if there is a story behind the Lightforged calling down a blacksmithing station or if they just decided it would be funny since they have forge in their name and they couldn't think of any better skills to give em.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    every allied race is garbage and forced apart from darkiron and zandalari.

lightforged and highmountain could easy be just options in the character creation

the elves are just abominations
    this

To the last moment I hoped that these datamined "allied races" are a joke from Blizzard side. I just... couldn't believe they will go full retard with this, like... why... how... Then again, I had feelings that this might be some real sht blizz is about to pull off, especially after WoD timetravel nonsense.
    At the end of the day for me personally there could be no new races or allied races at all. As long as old ones would get a couple new animations, emotes and customization options, etc.

Definitely not looking for this particular feature of BfA, If It wasn't for new racials you, wouldn't be even able to tell the difference between ragular and lightforged draenei, iron dwarf, void elf or highmountain tauren, especially when you are covered up in gear from toes to head.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Because Horde is fun; 90% blood elves 8)
    Still salty about tbc giving horde blood elves and no ally high elves? ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.