Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lothraxion - Don't trust him

I mean I know hes a being of light now...

And he seems cool in the Thousand Year War audio books...

But he is a Nathrezim afterall. Is it just waiting for his time to betray us? I mean... look at how long Varimithras waited to betray Sylvanas.

Doesn't it also seem really odd that Nathrezim want to get close to the Windrunner sisters? It's almost like they want to shadow very prominent figures to have some influence.

This some top notch racism right here.

7+ Year Old Account
    hmmm i wonder. i had the same thought early on after meeting him.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He is completely brainwashed...erm i mean trustworthy.

I don't trust Lothraxion at all.

I can't trust any Lightforged being. Lightforged are compelled by their intrinsic natures. They can't violate their new biological directives. Like Angels and Demons in Diablo - They are just as destructive as their counterparts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    I don't trust Lothraxion at all.

I can't trust any Lightforged being. Lightforged are compelled by their intrinsic natures. They can't violate their new biological directives. Like Angels and Demons in Diablo - They are just as destructive as their counterparts.
    Same. They've made it fairly clear that it's something similarly compelling and potent as high end fel corruption or the influence of an old god, just a lot more "warm and comfy" and more friendly looking due to the lack of spikes or tentacles.

he is "possessed" by the light
    But nethrazim arent the enemy, only legion ones

Remember the burning legion takes races from all world for their army

Deleted
    Now this is some top grade antisemitism.

Yea I'm in the light-forged distrust boat myself, vs just him. Ever since that X'era explosion moment, the light doesn't seem as "just" as it claims to be... or is it too much "just". Also highly manipulative apparently. idk

10+ Year Old Account
    A fun fact is that, in early builds of Legion, Lothraxion actually did betray the Silver Hand as shown by this image here. But I guess they scrapped the idea because he played a much bigger role in the story and wanted to do more with him than just be another Nathrezim that betrays us. I like Lothraxion, and I'm glad they didn't choose to have him betray us.

Now the REAL person you shouldn't trust is Locus Walker. He's probably itching to betray us at some point.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    After seeing what Xe'ra wanted to do with Illidan I don't think there is that much of a difference between the methods of light and void. I guess both "possess" their vessel. Not sure what natural races (before becoming fel/void demons) are like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    A fun fact is that, in early builds of Legion, Lothraxion actually did betray the Silver Hand as shown by this image here. But I guess they scrapped the idea because he played a much bigger role in the story and wanted to do more with him than just be another Nathrezim that betrays us. I like Lothraxion, and I'm glad they didn't choose to have him betray us.

Now the REAL person you shouldn't trust is Locus Walker. He's probably itching to betray us at some point.
    Which is why he gave us the power of a void Naaru... makes total sense .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Which is why he gave us the power of a void Naaru... makes total sense .
    All part of the master's plan.

Also - Teldrassil was inside job.

I want redeemed demons as a new race for paladins, but I know that'll never happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I want redeemed demons as a new race for paladins, but I know that'll never happen.
    You could play a lightforged Draenei and say s/he was a manari Eredar before being lightforged. Boom, 'redeemed' demon

Isn't he full on brainwashed? So a naaru out nathrezimed a nathrezime? Maybe he's not the one you shouldn't trust.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I want redeemed demons
    redeemons?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    You could play a lightforged Draenei and say s/he was a manari Eredar before being lightforged. Boom, 'redeemed' demon
    I'd have to play alliance to do that tho

My favorite champion to accompany me on WQs. He doesn't chatter, only comes out when I need him, stuns mobs and gives me dps buff. Perfect.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"