Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I did already. Now I'm back. I will leave after about 2 months of BfA as is tradition.
    Why bother with 2 months? Just don't come back it'll be better for every one. What's the point in even playing for so short a time can't eaven level and clear a raid tier in 2 months.

You should just play something else

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Wod was a failure not because no flying. It actually got worse after they added flying as the tiny amount of end game got even smaller
    If moving slower is content to you, have you considered just not getting faster levels of flight? Like, you could stick to 160% or whatever it is if going fast ruins your experience.

Some of us don’t consider the tedium of holding down the W key to be content though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post
    If moving slower is content to you, have you considered just not getting faster levels of flight? Like, you could stick to 160% or whatever it is if going fast ruins your experience.

Some of us don’t consider the tedium of holding down the W key to be content though
    Auto run...
    God u lot are thick
    If u want to go through a game as fast as possible why buy it?
    Flying isn't content. Not flying does give the world a larger feel. Makes content last longer and require more thought than fly to x do thing fly to y.

If youre times so scarce I suggest you don't play an mmo

Because flying was part of what made WoW great after Vanilla. It was part of what was enjoyable for the better part of 8 years. Because maybe some people like to progress as quickly as possible instead of slogging through a host of meaningless trash mobs and nonsensical terrain that doesn't actually add anything of significance to the game.

Not flying does give the world a larger feel. Makes content last longer and require more thought than fly to x do thing fly to y.
    Really? ROFL! Then I fully expect to see you removing every mount, hearthstone, teleport and summon from your list of abilities. And I expect you to start promoting RP-walk speed as the default, since apparently the slower you move, the larger the world gets and the longer the content lasts. Also...apparently RP-walk speed also makes you think more.

Auto run...
    God u lot are thick
    Flying isn't content. Not flying does give the world a larger feel. Makes content last longer and require more thought than fly to x do thing fly to y.

If youre times so scarce I suggest you don't play an mmo
    Autorun is content? I’m so confused.

Can you explain why you get to dictate what I find enjoyable?

Like, if fun to me is flying around and dismounting and finding creative ways not to die, why do you get to decide for me that I do not in fact find that activity fun?

Flying opens the entire world up to you, not just stuff on the ground. The world feels much larger to me when I can explore more of it rather than less of it. But I don’t tell you that you have to agree with me, do I? I don’t force you to use a flying mount because I find them enjoyable, do I?

So why do you try to force others to play the game the way you enjoy it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Because flying was part of what made WoW great after Vanilla. It was part of what was enjoyable for the better part of 8 years. Because maybe some people like to progress as quickly as possible instead of slogging through a host of meaningless trash mobs and nonsensical terrain that doesn't actually add anything of significance to the game.

Really? ROFL! Then I fully expect to see you removing every mount, hearthstone, teleport and summon from your list of abilities. And I expect you to start promoting RP-walk speed as the default, since apparently the slower you move, the larger the world gets and the longer the content lasts. Also...apparently RP-walk speed also makes you think more.
    Either you thick or so entrenched in in the belive your right and couldn't possibly be wrong that you refuse to see any outher argument.

You want an easy fast game? Play something else simple
    Grundy sloggy perpetual that's mmo's

I wouldent gimp myself because that would put me at a disadvantage to the competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post
    Autorun is content? I’m so confused.

Can you explain why you get to dictate what I find enjoyable?

Like, if fun to me is flying around and dismounting and finding creative ways not to die, why do you get to decide for me that I do not in fact find that activity fun?

Flying opens the entire world up to you, not just stuff on the ground. The world feels much larger to me when I can explore more of it rather than less of it. But I don’t tell you that you have to agree with me, do I? I don’t force you to use a flying mount because I find them enjoyable, do I?

So why do you try to force others to play the game the way you enjoy it?
    Auto run isn't content dumdum u said pressing w is. Sorry but if u get one ur mount and hold w for the whole distance you clearly haven't found auto run on the numlock key.

Ofc I don't get to dictate what you find fun but you don't get to dictate what I find fun or get to dictate what blizz do with flying. Blizz dictates there game and if you don't find it fun fuck off and leave those that do alone.

I'm not forcing anything I'm not blizz, your the one batching and moaning like a spoilt child cos things ain't your way I'm just saying tuff suck it up or fuck off

Either you thick or so entrenched in in the belive your right and couldn't possibly be wrong that you refuse to see any outher argument.

You want an easy fast game? Play something else simple
    Grundy sloggy perpetual that's mmo's
    You know what is also "MMOs"? WoW with flying from TBC through MoP.

It's not that I couldn't possibly be wrong. It's that I've seen your arguments before from countless other people who didn't think things through all the way.

I wouldent gimp myself because that would put me at a disadvantage to the competition.
    Oh look. How cute! The "competition" argument.

So, explain to me who exactly you're competing against? Quest mobs can be tagged by multiple people. Gathering nodes as well. Respawns happen fairly quickly. And a vast majority of the most important drops happen in instances.

And even if NONE of that was the case, the world resets and respawns constantly. You lose, literally, NOTHING because someone else does something first. On top of that, lets take your "competition" argument to its logical conclusion: You fall behind every time someone else is playing while you're asleep, or at work, or not logged in. So what's next? People can only play the exact same hours as you because you might fall behind in the "competition"?

How about instead of trying to impose special nonsensical rules on other people to appease your misguided sense of "competition" and just make personal decisions to enjoy the game in your own way, and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing?

I'm just saying tuff suck it up or fuck off
    I think this is everything we need to see to understand how limited point of view is.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-11-17 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    You know what is also "MMOs"? WoW with flying from TBC through MoP.

It's not that I couldn't possibly be wrong. It's that I've seen your arguments before from countless other people who didn't think things through all the way.

Oh look. How cute! The "competition" argument.

So, explain to me who exactly you're competing against? Quest mobs can be tagged by multiple people. Gathering nodes as well. Respawns happen fairly quickly. And a vast majority of the most important drops happen in instances.

And even if NONE of that was the case, the world resets and respawns constantly. You lose, literally, NOTHING because someone else does something first. On top of that, lets take your "competition" argument to its logical conclusion: You fall behind every time someone else is playing while you're asleep, or at work, or not logged in. So what's next? People can only play the exact same hours as you because you might fall behind in the "competition"?

How about instead of trying to impose special nonsensical rules on other people to appease your misguided sense of "competition" and just make personal decisions to enjoy the game in your own way, and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing?

I think this is everything we need to see to understand how limited point of view is.
    if youve seen that argument befor then you will know
    1. im right
    2. pathfinder is here to say
    3. i just like seeing you cry about it

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-11-18 at 12:22 AM.

I won't be buying this expansion if there's no flying. The class design has been awful since MoP as well.

if youve seen that argument befor then you will know
    1. im right
    2. pathfinder is here to say
    3. i just like seeing you cry about it
    And the troll reveals himself. GG.

This is why I can't take the anti-flight point of view seriously. People exactly like this who's only intent for supporting no-flying is to harm the fun that other people are having.

Deleted
    And the troll reveals himself. GG.

This is why I can't take the anti-flight point of view seriously. People exactly like this who's only intent for supporting no-flying is to harm the fun that other people are having.
    anti-flight point of view seriously. dosent matter if you take it seriously or not its pathfinder is still there ?

what ya gonna do about it make another angry thread for people to troll you on and hope blizz gives a fuck ?

waaaa waaaa waaaa i cant fly waaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I won't be buying this expansion if there's no flying. The class design has been awful since MoP as well.
    You're skipping this expansion because of no-fly? I take it you highly disagree with Vanilla coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    You're skipping this expansion because of no-fly? I take it you highly disagree with Vanilla coming back
    The thing about the classic servers is that it gives players an OPTION of how to play: Live or oldschool. Do flying players get the same treatment? Are there "Flying" and "No-Flying" servers?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Pathfinding requirement is perfectly fine.

The time gating behind a patch or two is the part that is unnecessary.

95% of the people that say no flying makes the game more compelling....

they run through zones on their mounts hoping not to get knocked off by the trivial mobs who pose no actual threat and are only bothersome and tedious...and if you do get knocked off you simply run away until they drop threat, or you go invis, or fein death etc.

How in the hell is flying over tedious mobs that pose no real threat different from running through mobs that pose no actual threat ?

Company known for stretching the available content continues to support systems that deliberately slow down the player. More news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Part of what made Suramar possibly the best questing experience in WoW was doing it all from the ground. Meredil felt like an outpost in the wilds. Hunting for the leyline cave entrances felt like an accomplishment. Getting in and out of the Faronaar tunnels felt like a dungeon crawl. Suramar City felt huge and expansive, and dangerous on the ground.

That's why this is excellent news
    but suramar was the worst...giving me PTSD flashbacks from vanilla kurzen camp on my rogue. fuck that map

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Like they did with Classic? Dumb motherfuckers.
    Why the fuck do you even care? In what way does them bringing back classic even affect you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Why the fuck do you even care? In what way does them bringing back classic even affect you?
    Every resource and ounce of energy devoted to classic (backwards) could have instead been devoted to moving the game forward. And any new hires that are being done for classic, could have instead been put towards BfA and future expansions.

The game should always be moving forwards, not backwards. Thats why people care.

Pathfinder is a good idea. There is absolute no reason to be able to fly at the start of the expansion.