Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Dumb as hell reason honestly. No reason not to scale it to 60 and stop there. It makes content relevant for longer, allows for more diverse leveling areas, and I would imagine it would really help the developers in determining what areas people like the most for data gathering purposes... but nope lets just not.
    Hey you know just cus you dont like something doesnt make it dumb.

What would be stupid is letting ppl lvl to 60 in westfall

To make it so lvl 59 players have to fight as hard to fight hoggar as kazzak
    To put lvl 10s fighting kobalds on the same lvl as veteran adventurers hunting nathrezim in felwood
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    I'm going to be sad when this thread dies. I going to miss it just like I miss the other xpac mega threads.
    I think this already 99% happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    To put lvl 10s fighting kobalds on the same lvl as veteran adventurers hunting nathrezim in felwood
    This applies to all scaling equally.

Without scaling there is this theme that you are getting stronger and are fighting stronger and stronger mobs. The mobs you are fighting at level 50 would kill the mobs you were fighting at level 30 easily, it is seen from their stats and hits, so the theme is consistent.

Scaling ruins all that. You down some mobs at level 30, then you get stronger, return to the same zone at level 50 and suddenly the mobs are now stronger as well. And the mobs in other zones have similar strength to them. And as you get stronger, the mobs that you don't see in the other zones or just saw last week, get stronger, too. It feels stupid. I get that there are some benefits for gameplay (which I personally don't find to be worth it), but all logic is ruined. It is no longer the persistent world that lives according to its own laws and will live just fine with or without you, it is the world that continuously adjusts specifically to please you, and simultaneously does the same for others. It's Westworld instead of the real thing.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-11-18 at 05:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    they have said they will add allied races as the xpac goes on that make sense story wise to pick a side they have confirmed no to the murlocs so who's left on az that would need to pick a side? orges, jinyu, hozen, varkul, tusker, saroc if they aren't wiped out by kavidar we also have the wolvar
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Have you watched the blizzcon panel? They explained that zones are in clusters, e.g. low level zones will be in one group, mid levels in another and high in third.
    Oh okay, guess I missed that part. Then I won't be looking forward to killing things in U'goro and Winterspring at lvl 20. Thanks for the info.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    I'm going to be sad when this thread dies. I going to miss it just like I miss the other xpac mega threads.
    Soon the other one will pop-up for the next expansion

7+ Year Old Account

I got this from the Great Allied Race Poll forum.
    If you put fur, wolf's head, remove the tail, and put some boobies, we might have an insight on the new female worgen model. I'm saying female cause of the walking animation.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Where I work, we call it the "troll the players into grinding rep" system

- - - Updated - - -

How does it feel to have nearly 57k replies to one post?
    Funny thing is, even tho he started the thread he only posted twice in it.

#whatHappenedToBullet1519

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIRX_D57QgE&feature=youtu.be
    If you put fur, wolf's head, remove the tail, and put some boobies, we might have an insight on the new female worgen model. I'm saying female cause of the walking animation.
    Gosh I want snekPeople as a playable race now!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Hey you know just cus you dont like something doesnt make it dumb.

What would be stupid is letting ppl lvl to 60 in westfall

Tldr opinions and disagreements therefore paula is wrong

These wowhead articles... they're getting fucking desperate for views.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    These wowhead articles... they're getting fucking desperate for views.
    Give us money to get rid of the ads that are literally cause your computer to die of cancer very slowly but also look at these really terrible articles were releasing aren't they great?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I'm Undead. I don't age, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    So in other words you'll never get here thanks to fatigue, got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I believe the clusters they were referring to were expansions - so Outland/Northrend from 60-80, all vanilla from 1-60.
    you are still wrong. sure vanilla is 1-60 but that doesnt mean that ie stv is 1-60.....

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Tldr opinions and disagreements therefore paula is wrong
    You are right. It would be awkward to say that someone like the devs are stupid or make stupid decisions just because u disagree with em.

Glad i convinced u of your mistake
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

You are right. It would be awkward to say that someone like the devs are stupid or make stupid decisions just because u disagree with em.

Glad i convinced u of your mistake
    Um... By your logic WoD was good, not a mistake, and the devs didn't act with any stupidity... WHAT

Hnnnng, god I want Sethrakk to be playable.

7+ Year Old Account

my god, i want sethrak to be playable.

Formerly known as Arafal

Wow these guys look awesome. Such great animations and detail, like how he does the rattlesnake tail thing when casting ^-^ want!

One thing that I don’t think has been brought up is rep mounts.

In the zone previews, they had mentioned that If you want a frog mount, you need to be friendly (not the rep level itself) with the frog Loa in Zandalar. That seems to imply to me that vendor rep mounts are coming back instead of having to deal with paragon rep boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    One thing that I don’t think has been brought up is rep mounts.

In the zone previews, they had mentioned that If you want a frog mount, you need to be friendly (not the rep level itself) with the frog Loa in Zandalar. That seems to imply to me that vendor rep mounts are coming back instead of having to deal with paragon rep boxes.
    You can probably expect both. We got both rep mounts and box mounts in Legion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I wouldn’t be totally opposed to that, but paragon boxes need improvements. Army of the light one is slightly better but even 10% x3 is still pretty small for something you don’t get very often.

Side note: ever notice how many tons of talbuk mounts there are in the game now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I wouldn’t be totally opposed to that, but paragon boxes need improvements. Army of the light one is slightly better but even 10% x3 is still pretty small for something you don’t get very often.

Side note: ever notice how many tons of talbuk mounts there are in the game now?
    It gets easier with an army of alts.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-11-18 at 02:31 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!