Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Hope none of you spent too much (or any ) money on Marvel Heroes Omega.

Disney Shuts Down Marvel Heroes.

Don't remind me, still bitter. We were all talking about it in the MH thread here.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Naw,.. cash grab f2p mobile game I guess?
    No it was a full-fledged PC Diablo-like that has been in existence for many years. Quite good for what it was, I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Don't remind me, still bitter. We were all talking about it in the MH thread here.
    Thought it was you that was into Marvel stuff, but wasn't sure.
    Imagine a lot of folk aren't amused.

Thought it was you that was into Marvel stuff, but wasn't sure.
    Imagine a lot of folk aren't amused.
    Yeah I played it for a good bit before it started going downhill. Spent more than I should've on it too. So that's why I'm a bit bitter over it. People are trying to go after the company in hopes of refunds on pc or class action lawsuit over the statements that they sold people on. While I'd love to have the ~2500 in my steam account to spend over time I'm not holding my breath over it and bitter over it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah I played it for a good bit before it started going downhill. Spent more than I should've on it too. So that's why I'm a bit bitter over it. People are trying to go after the company in hopes of refunds on pc or class action lawsuit over the statements that they sold people on. While I'd love to have the ~2500 in my steam account to spend over time I'm not holding my breath over it and bitter over it
    I was same when Magicka:Wizard Wars got shut down, slightly (very ) miffed & wouldn't go near anything by that firm ever again. Don't think any of us Vizards ever thought of making legal noises though hehe.
    Keep your fingers crosses, that someone'll try & get it running again, as happened with M:WW without devs/publishers getting involved.

Ah well, at least that mess inspired my now permanent avatar

I was same when Magicka:Wizard Wars got shut down, slightly (very ) miffed & wouldn't go near anything by that firm ever again. Don't think any of us Vizards ever thought of making legal noises though hehe.
    Keep your fingers crosses, that someone'll try & get it running again, as happened with M:WW without devs/publishers getting involved.

Ah well, at least that mess inspired my now permanent avatar
    Yeah, definitely. While I knew it'd go offline at some point they told us licenses expired in 2019-2020 at which they could renew them again. So we weren't expecting it this early. Oh well just taught me never to pay for stuff in a f2p game even if I do like it unless the publisher is extremely well known and houses their own games (not licensing out properties to other studios, easiest example is Blizzard). So when stuff like that happens I won't be as frustrated.

Glad you guys got something up and running though! From what I hear with this one with the short notice and everything being pretty much server backend (not much in the client) it likely won't be possible unless it just "somehow magically gets leaked". I'd rather it just be converted to a Single Player game though honestly just because that's pretty much how it played.

Deleted
    That's how I am these days (& even in the past hehe). No point spending money on something online because it'll all close down at some point.

Team17 sale.
    https://www.indiegala.com/store/team17-games

Anyone tried Flockers? Lemmings clone.

Had never heard of this before.

Project Remedium 57% off on Chrono.gg.

Some gameplay of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwslFmNHH8

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm really excited about that freebie. Played it on the 360 years ago, and had a blast with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it years ago, still never gotten round to playing it >.<

And another game to add to my backlog.... I wasn't sure to pick this up, then i saw Ozzy is a npc, i couldn't let it pass. <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    And another game to add to my backlog.... I wasn't sure to pick this up, then i saw Ozzy is a npc, i couldn't let it pass. <.<'
    Not just ANY nps but the guardian of metal..Also the spundtracks AMAZING i can spend hours just cruising around lostening to music..and blowing shit up lol

10+ Year Old Account
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    If you like the sort of music that Brutal Legends has, check out these two.

Metal Tales: Fury of the guitar gods. Permadeath sort of game.

SLAIN: Back from Hell.

Deleted
    Do we have a black friday 2017 thread or will we gather our finds here?

GOG has their Black Friday sale going on right now, also grab a free copy of MDK.

https://www.gog.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    GOG has their Black Friday sale going on right now, also grab a free copy of MDK.

https://www.gog.com/
    This one is nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No new bundle tonight ? Seems that all gaming ones are over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No new bundle tonight ? Seems that all gaming ones are over.
    I am frankly surprised and kinda wondering if ign related or has this happpened before?

Deleted
    yes it has, don't panic