Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What did i just read, lmao.
    Ms 13 is a non issue nazis and extreme right wing vioence should be prioirty tldr

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Nothing wrong with what?
    Sending them to their deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I dont get why we attack and arrest minorities like ms 13 ee backed them into a corner and they turn to violence we created these gangs its our fault, plus why worry about such a small issue i think we should start going after the greater nazi and extremist right wing problem we have in the us they are way more violent and much more of a problem
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLVs36ObiY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-exposed.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...ul-police-say/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ms-...-feds-respond/

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...ras-during-te/

And many many more....

I dont get why we attack and arrest minorities like ms 13 ee backed them into a corner and they turn to violence we created these gangs its our fault, plus why worry about such a small issue i think we should start going after the greater nazi and extremist right wing problem we have in the us they are way more violent and much more of a problem
    Troll level eleventy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sending them to their deaths.
    Oh, cool.

Yeah they were like "yeah we are afraid because the police will find us and kill us".

Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword.

Oh, cool.

Yeah they were like "yeah we are afraid because the police will find us and kill us".

Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword.
    I am all for sending them back but US needs to let the authorities know so they get sent to jail. The last thing we need is to create more wars and extremist groups overseas that's how you end up with ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am all for sending them back but US needs to let the authorities know so they get sent to jail. The last thing we need is to create more wars and extremist groups overseas that's how you end up with ISIS.
    From what I understand, many of them do. We let them know who is coming and when and their associations. The police keep track of them and kill them at the slightest provocation.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    MS 13 I thought started here, but then we deported the problem to El Salvatore so now that's where the head honchos are.

Too much Gangland watching

So I suppose we should keep doing the cycle since I approve of deporting criminal immigrants
    Firing lines are cheaper, to be honest. But not really the humane way of dealing with problems, but really, we keep trying to deal with our problems with kid gloves rather than putting our feet down.

From what I understand, many of them do. We let them know who is coming and when and their associations. The police keep track of them and kill them at the slightest provocation.
    It used to be this way but we are sending too many people back so a lot of things that used to be the norm are not anymore, that is the main problem with Trump's immigration push. We are deporting more people but we have not given more funding to the system that is responsible for processing people properly so a lot of holes are being created.

To be fair this problem was already going on under Obama, Trump just made it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It used to be this way but we are sending too many people back so a lot of things that used to be the norm are not anymore, that is the main problem with Trump's immigration push. We are deporting more people but we have not given more funding to the system that is responsible for processing people properly so a lot of holes are being created.

To be fair this problem was already going on under Obama, Trump just made it worse.
    well, you'll have to forgive me if I don't have much sympathy for the MS-13 members or the El Salvadorian government that sends them here.

well, you'll have to forgive me if I don't have much sympathy for the MS-13 members or the El Salvadorian government that sends them here.
    You don't understand deportation doesn't mean they won't come back, these gang members are organized and are taking over towns. If we keep sending them without proper paperwork who knows what kind of force they can become over there. It's not about sympathy it's about making sure they are not something that comes back to bite us in the ass, unless you want the US to get involved in another war effort in the future.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere there's a market for something illegal, you'll find organized crime. If you put all 10k of these guys away others would simply take their place. Tough on crime isn't a solution as you're just escalating conflict on the streets as criminals respond by adopting tougher methods too. Going to prison becomes the training camp and a badge of honor instead of a place of rehabilitation. Threatening locking them up and throwing away the key just means they'll rather go down fighting than surrender to arrests. When you're not affected in any way, it's easy to knee-jerk react that way, until the day comes when the police state infringes on your rights with no one backing you up or caring about you.

- - - Updated - - -

People want to fight fire with fire expecting a different result every time. Going after people doesn't absolve tensions or improve discourse as no-one is willing to listen to the other side.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    no they aren't. go look up the list of dead and number of gang members in the war on drugs wiki. it's currently at 150,000+ that's just in mexico. they use methods that make skinheads look like nuns.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Seems like Guantanamo would be a better place to send them. Why put them in South American countries where they'll boost their Cartel's presence?
    Well, one reason we can't is that Guantanamo is not a prison to put people when we don't like them. It's a military prison specifically for non-citizen enemy combatants from Al Qaeda/Taliban/associates thereof while fighting the war against terrorism. Gang members from Central/South America do not fit criteria to be detained in Guantanamo. They are not members of Al Qaeda or the Taliban and have not aggressed against service members or the coalition in the war on terrorism.