Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The perfect place for any family vacation
    I would vacation there - the Forsaken could put up kiosks at the entrance to the city and charge admission.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    One silver lining about the loss of the Undercity would be to see a new potential capitol city with the Forsaken's unique architecture (e.g. the newer version of Brill, New Agamand, Venomspite, etc.). Undercity itself is more a sampling of Scourge and Human architecture - I could see a new Forsaken capital with its dark gray and purple buildings, bristling with alchemical objects, Necromantic sigils, shadowy ritual circles, and enclosed by creeping fog and perpetual dusk.
    Lol no, some tents in Orgrimmar at best, thats Blizzard for you, inspired by the SBFP motto: Promise nothing and deliver less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would vacation there - the Forsaken could put up kiosks at the entrance to the city and charge admission.
    "How would you look as an undead? Step into the plague and find out! Only 1 gold piece!"

"Cannibalize real dead humanoid bodies with your own teeth! 5 gold pieces"

"Kiss the feet of Sylvanas' statue! 10 gold pieces"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    They lost Lordaeron.
    Only the Capital City I think.

The main warfront is set in Arathi Highlands/Stromgarde so I guess Alliance haven't made their push to the Plaguelands yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Omg how amazing would it be for all the diehard allaince lore nerds and Jaina obsessors to absolutely lose their shit if the Forsaken were to move into the ruins of Theramore and rebuild it in their own decidedly plague-ey fashion.

I play Alliance myself and i still want to see this happen.
    I'm an Alliance lore guy, but I don't see any problems with it. Theramore and the area was always gloomy and icky. It suits the Forsaken well. And it's near other Horde centers of power. It's a fair trade if the Alliance rebuilds and resettles Lordaeron. Theramore never had that same history and prestige as Lordaeron. It was relatively knew.

Deleted
    Dustwallow, Darkshore and Felwood all seem like places where the forsaken would feel right at home.

If they really want to follow through with the idea of northern kalimdor getting "painted red", then there would have to be some significant changes in the northern zones, not just dustwallow which is already horde territory. Considering this I would definitely think the best place for a new forsaken capitol would be northern darkshore, with the burned husk of Teldrassil in constant view.

A nice twist on pictures like these:

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/...-0415-full.jpg

Dustwallow and Theramore are just too good of locations. It makes the most sense, Dustwallow is already a more spoopy place than Tirisfal.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Strathholme. With a few renovations of course.
    Yep. WPL most likely.

Deleted
    I hope they decompose slowly without a home, after Varok 'The Cleaver, fucking Saurfang decapitates Sylvanas's traitorous bitch-ass.

Logically, I would say Winterspring. The place is cold enough that the Undead won't rot away too fast, also the place is old without any updates since Vanilla, so have the Forsaken move in and revamp the area would be sweet.

The chosen area also made Forsaken appears closer to the Scourge, a bunch of corpses wandering in a cold, dark land like Northrend...

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Logically, I would say Winterspring. The place is cold enough that the Undead won't rot away too fast, also the place is old without any updates since Vanilla, so have the Forsaken move in and revamp the area would be sweet.

The chosen area also made Forsaken appears closer to the Scourge, a bunch of corpses wandering in a cold, dark land like Northrend...
    That would be pretty cool. I don't like Sylvanas but it would be neat to see her build her own fortress city in the frozen dark.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    That would be pretty cool. I don't like Sylvanas but it would be neat to see her build her own fortress city in the frozen dark.
    [Lich King Instensifies]
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Nowhere, they will be exterminated.

10+ Year Old Account
    the blood elves still control quel'thalas, so I'd say they forsaken would fit well in the ghostlands.

Of course blizzard wants to push this idea that the horde races now occupy most of kalimdor and the alliance most of eastern kingdoms. The the last coup of undercity happened, I remember forsaken npcs talking about how much they hated the heat in durotar, and since a lot of kalimdor is a warmer climate then eastern kingdoms, the only places I'd see the forsaken living in would be ashenvale, desolace, or darkshore, since the night elves will be gone from many of those regions.
    #boycottchina

Cleft of Shadows, would be a good time to clean out RFC and stop the riots in Stormwind. I mean we only stopped the legion and the Lich King and Deathwing, some scrubby cultists and hogger is stopping is from quelling these areas?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    Strathholme makes the most sense. I'd love to see an non-instanced version in the real world taken over by the Forsaken. That would require Bliz to go in and finish that "North Plaguelands" zone and could also give the Forsaken a port. Given the new touch ups to places like Arathi Highlands it wouldn't be entirely out of the question.
    Interestingly, it's next to Quel'thalas...

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Is it really that easy to house a bunch of night elves? They're pretty culturally distinct from pretty much any other Alliance member. Maybe if they resettled in Val'sharah or something...
    They housed the Worgen after the loss of Gilneas, it seems only fair that they be given a district in Gilneas in return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    They housed the Worgen after the loss of Gilneas, it seems only fair that they be given a district in Gilneas in return.
    That would require a reclaimed version of Gilneas. And I doubt we will ever see this in game, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Lol no, some tents in Orgrimmar at best, thats Blizzard for you, inspired by the SBFP motto: Promise nothing and deliver less.
    Tents in Orgrimmar? My friend, you already got that when UC was lost the first time around in WotLK. Blizzard cares far less now than they did back then.

Or Teldrassil/Tirisfal will simply be edited with phasing after BfA intro quests at high level ?
    So no need for any relocation. Lazy, easy, sounds Blizzardy.