Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    How does telling a girl she's cute mean that the guy is only interested in sex?
    Would you walk up to a guy and start trying to be his friend by calling him cute? If you want to approach a girl you should know at least a bit more than where she ranks out of 10. Not having anything else to go on is a red flag that you're just looking for sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Right and when that guy told you that beard was cool if he said you looked sexy, would the compliment had gone over just as well?
    I'd be flattered even more. I'm proud of my beard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yeah if I don’t have any idea who you are you’re like “let’s be friends!” To me out of the blue when I’m walking to work then I want absolutely nothing to do with you. If you’re at a bar or party and you strike up an actual conversation with me then that’s a totally different story.
    Well how do you get experience if someone won't let you get experience. How do you know what people are thinking if you aren't a mind reader?

Seriously, if someone is trying to approach you because they like to be friends that in and of itself isn't about you, but how you react to it for you sure as hell is. I have about 20 friends roughly most of which I have known longer than many have been alive only 3 I met in a specific event.

Now maybe that is the official way at a school or whatever, well then OK!

But me, I simply say no thanks if I am not interested and walk away, and if they harass me then it is about them not me.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

You need to get your eyes checked.
    He looks like a hobo.

I love how the Op has spent all day trying to convince himself and others that he's not a creeper.

Where women will react even harsher
    Too bad. Strange females, or any other strangers, do not owe you their time. Make it WORTH them allowing you to get to know them, make sure they feel SAFE doing so. IF you can't figure out how to do that after 13 pages of advice, suck it up, you don't have game and you are scary. Life isn't fair, not everyone wins the gene lottery.

I'm not saying men are not interested in sex. I'm saying why assume "only sex". Men like cuddling, and making out and holding hands too. I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Of course it's about a romantic relationship, but sex is only part of that, you pessimist.
    Funny how you sectioned out the first line of my entire post, ignoring what else I said. I specifically mentioned that I am not saying you are after sex, just that women immediate think men who compliment them are after sex. It's not specifically about you. Go back and read the rest of my post. It's very clear. But once again, you ignored the relevant part of a comment (which you have done several times in this thread).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You clearly aren't, given your post history and attitude with these things. Nevermind that you ignore half the comments with constructive feedback that you get.
    Maybe it's because there are way too many comments in here, I can't respond to everything? The thread grows quicker than I can respond. Have some common sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Because it's obvious when men are interested in sex.
    And what makes it obvious? Describe it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Would you walk up to a guy and start trying to be his friend by calling him cute? If you want to approach a girl you should know at least a bit more than where she ranks out of 10. Not having anything else to go on is a red flag that you're just looking for sex.
    You are right but let me chime in on this here, uh women aren't stupid, they can tell as some suggested what your intentions are, I think in the right setting and place you can say hey I find you cute, attractive or sexy. You might say no that is too forward, but honestly I don't because I think you can go to a certain line and no further to test where the feelers might lead you to go next in terms of what to ask for.

Hey maybe they simply don't like you like that, good thing to know before wasting both of your times.

Walking up and asking would she like to take it up the ass in the bathroom not so much. That isn't honest that is just vulgar

Now maybe you rather be suave and debonair well I guess some people are less upfront about affections, but this goes back to the right time or place.

Someone telling me one f the above there is no time and place, is often a person that isn't compatible with someone who feels there is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I recently told a woman that I loved her earrings and the way they accentuated her eye color. She told me to "fuck off creep". This while I was holding my husband's hand, wearing a matching outfit with his.

Some people just live to be offended.
    This is the kind of thing I mean. Even if you are just making an innocent compliment, some people are sick in the head.

And what makes it obvious? Describe it for me.
    I thought you had game?

Well how do you get experience if someone won't let you get experience. How do you know what people are thinking if you aren't a mind reader?

Seriously, if someone is trying to approach you because they like to be friends that in and of itself isn't about you, but how you react to it for you sure as hell is. I have about 20 friends roughly most of which I have known longer than many have been alive only 3 I met in a specific event.

Now maybe that is the official way at a school or whatever, well then OK!

But me, I simply say no thanks if I am not interested and walk away, and if they harass me then it is about them not me.
    What? I don’t have issues with dating and meeting people, I’m not the one who started this thread lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks like a hobo.
    Hobo's can be good people.

Hobo's can be good people.
    So? I didn't make any comments whether he's good or not.

Maybe it's because there are way too many comments in here, I can't respond to everything? The thread grows quicker than I can respond. Have some common sense.
    Well, that just leads me to think that your decision-making skills are poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    What? I don’t have issues with dating and meeting people, I’m not the one who started this thread lol!
    No but you participated in it big fella and you had something to say.

I am just saying if trying to be friendly and getting to know someone in and of itself makes them a creep, knowing nothing about them and acting accordingly, I say it says as much about YOU to make that judgement. Indifference is ok when it comes to personalities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Maybe they just got raped 5 minutes ago.
    lol what the fuck is going on in your head?

10+ Year Old Account
    So? I didn't make any comments whether he's good or not.
    I know, I am just saying he could be, not that you said they couldn't be. That Hobo could have been that woman's best friend in the world.

No but you participated in it big fella and you had something to say.

I am just saying if trying to be friendly and getting to know someone in and of itself makes them a creep, knowing nothing about them and acting accordingly, I say it says as much about YOU to make that judgement. Indifference is ok when it comes to personalities.
    Did you not read half of my post a few back? If the setting is meant to foster social interaction then the barrier to approach me is basically nonexistent. If I’m in a park sitting by myself on a bench then yeah leave me the fuck alone. Unless you’re an actual cute guy or gal.

Deleted
    You hate venues where people go to socialize and meet new people?
    People don't actually go there to socialize and meet new people. They go their to party with their friends. A lot of them are completely closed down to anyone trying to get into their circle.

But aside from that, a lot of them are just bad environments for talking to girls. Way too loud, people get wasted, I don't drink alcohol and I hate most of the music played at these clubs. I like this