Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You're aware that there are people who go there alone or with just one friend with the intention of going home with someone from there? Someone going there in groups could go home with someone too if they mesh well.
    Yeah. Some people do. A lot of people don't.

Well, good luck socializing in life.
    I don't need alcohol to be happy, and I'm more social than most people who do drink alcohol. I was at a party yesterday and a girl got so pissed, she puked and cried. Why would I want that? I don't need that, I can just drink water, and the next day I can do everything I want and am not out for a whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Stop evading the question. Your response didn't even make sense. Why would me knowing game mean I can tell when a guy wants sex? Game is about getting women into bed. I don't know how to read the motives of guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. You must be an awesome person.
    Thank you! That’s the most right you’ve been all day! Ya see the hook to getting people to approach you is be handsome like muah, and also not look like you’re desperately trying to get your dick wet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Would need more context.

Are you going up to random people doing their grocery shopping? They probably want you to fuck off because they didn't come to the grocery store to get hit on by some creep.
    I've gotten numbers and dates from people doing grocery shopping. And even the girls I don't get numbers from enjoy a bit of a conversation. Most people are a lot more open than people like you think. You've never done this have you? You have no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Some people do. A lot of people don't.

I don't need alcohol to be happy, and I'm more social than most people who do drink alcohol. I was at a party yesterday and a girl got so pissed, she puked and cried. Why would I want that? I don't need that, I can just drink water, and the next day I can do everything I want and am not out for a whole day.
    Anduin I am with you 100% I don't need Alcohol, I am already fucked up enough. Nothing in that bottles is going to numb me to the fact Matlock was canceled 20+ Years ago.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Because calling a random person cute is superficial and instantly denotes sexual attraction, making people nervous of your intent.

"Your "X"(cardigan sweater) looks cute!" as opposed to "You are cute" are different things.

Most typically, and especially, people who feel this particular way about breaching a conversation in this particular manner, are females; as they are often targets of odd infatuations that can sometimes turn deadly. It's just one of those things girls learn. You don't put your drinks down at clubs, you don't accept things from people that you can eat(at that, unless it's their girlfriends), and you don't talk to people who's first statement to you is "You're cute". It's really not a compliment, it's a red flag you're awkward at conversations and might have something wrong with you.

Try to avoid social interactions where you instantly denote their physical appearance over your interaction with them.

Deleted
    Through co-workers/acquaintances/friends
    So how do they get friends in the first place if they never talk to strangers?

So how do they get friends in the first place if they never talk to strangers?
    People in the same class/school, their parents knowing each other and introducing each other while kids, co-workers they get along with and such things. It's rare that anyone would be making friends with complete strangers they meet on the street.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-11-18 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    You left out that you also physically judged them. It just makes your intentions pretty obvious, or at least makes them appear that you're sexually interested in them. Your introduction would have been 100x better if you just didn't mention their physical appearance in the first fucking thing you say to them.
    You talk like someone who knows what they are talking about, but you actually don't. Some people like being approached like this, some people don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They start by not being creepy towards people.
    But they never talk to strangers, so they never make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I would say just being decent to people is underrated over all.
    I wrote a long response but got logged out before I could finish...

You're right, I agree.

Deleted
    It's a bad opener.

You can disagree all you want but clearly even your own experiences indicate that.
    It's not. People who have more experience than you can attest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Its really entertaining seeing introverts be shocked that extroverts are extroverted.
    Its even more entertaining seeing introverts demand that everybody else become introverted as if its some kind of choice that is actively made.

But the most entertaining of all is that introverts in this thread believes that sitting on a public bench in a public park in a public city of a public county of a public state disqualifies them from being interacted with with members of the public.

If you don't want to interact with the public, stay out of public places . If you want privacy, there are many private organizations you can join that have private parks and private walkways.
    Extroverts aren't necessarily creeps... OP has an agenda, that makes the difference. Being out-going/extroverted is just that, not always an agenda attached to it.

Deleted
    I've gotten numbers and dates from people doing grocery shopping. And even the girls I don't get numbers from enjoy a bit of a conversation. Most people are a lot more open than people like you think.
    And yet here we are.

Deleted
    Stop trying to fuck girls the first day you meet them then?
    I'm talking about approaching them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Some people just want to be left alone when walking home from work. Especially since in 9 out of 10 cases, opening a conversation with someone by telling them that they are cute means that you'll try to hit on them in some way.
    Then say thank you and keep moving. If they continue to follow you or talk to you, just say "look, that was very nice, but I had a long day and I would like to be alone now".

No need to be a cunt.

It's funny cause the same women will complain in 10 years how all men are pigs cause they don't wanna fuck them anymore cause they don't find them attractive.

You talk like someone who knows what they are talking about, but you actually don't. Some people like being approached like this, some people don't.

- - - Updated - - -

But they never talk to strangers, so they never make friends.
    No, they don't talk to you. They don't want to be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.
    Yes Queen SLAY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Thankfully, I'm blessed with having my neutral face look quite angry. So the only people that generally talk to me are people looking for directions, and fucking canvassers. Also, I don't even acknowledge people around me until they explicitly start talking to me.

This is rather effective, I've made it through many classes where I didn't talk to a single person in the class the whole semester. It was beautiful.
    You definitely ARE antisocial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Why is it that a person would act rudely towards you when you walk up to them and make them a compliment, like that they are cute? Isn't this a big contradiction? Very often, people will just respond with "thank you", even if they then keep on walking, but sometimes you get very harsh reactions.
    Walking up to a person you don't know and telling them they are cute isn't something normal people do. I'm betting the girl you did this to knows she is cute and gets hit on bl sleazy guys often enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Extroverts aren't necessarily creeps... OP has an agenda, that makes the difference. Being out-going/extroverted is just that, not always an agenda attached to it.
    I really hate judgements based on no real information and incorrect labels, neither extroverts or introverts are creeps or bad people, I am an introvert, but it isn't because I hate people, I mean I do hate people but that a separate issue.

I just find personal one to one relationships and group gatherings can be exhausting. I love silence, and don't feel that it necessarily needs to be filled.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I'll let you guess, some people have already mentioned various factors that plays into it but you seem oblivious to it and think it's not giving off that vibe.
    Spit it out or shut up. You made a comment. Now back up the shit you said or get out. You're not 9 years old anymore, time to act like an adult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    Because calling a random person cute is superficial and instantly denotes sexual attraction, making people nervous of your intent.

"Your "X"(cardigan sweater) looks cute!" as opposed to "You are cute" are different things.

Most typically, and especially, people who feel this particular way about breaching a conversation in this particular manner, are females; as they are often targets of odd infatuations that can sometimes turn deadly. It's just one of those things girls learn. You don't put your drinks down at clubs, you don't accept things from people that you can eat(at that, unless it's their girlfriends), and you don't talk to people who's first statement to you is "You're cute". It's really not a compliment, it's a red flag you're awkward at conversations and might have something wrong with you.

Try to avoid social interactions where you instantly denote their physical appearance over your interaction with them.
    It might make them nervous, but that wasn't the question. The question was why do they react rudely?

If they said "I'm sorry this makes me uncomfortable", that wouldn't be rude behaviour. That's not what I'm talking about.