Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Man, they had to repair so many times and it was so painful to watch them slowly walk for 5min just so they could repair xD ahah it was fun
    Yeah, but they could've resembled a true experience on that and actually run back to the hubs to repair since back then we didn't have those vendors in BRD :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    He never said anything like that himself. Nice try though.

What he did say is that they went to Moonguard because it’s a realm that doesn’t have sharding, therefore everyone can see/play with each other without worrying about that shit. All rp realms don’t have sharding so it wouldn’t have made a difference which one they went to.

Honestly it’s a bunch of delusional people thinking that these streamers specifically targeted them. They’ve all stated it’s due to sharding, before they even went there they said it was due to sharding. Delusional people will be delusional though.

I get that the RP community is a bit upset over this and I kind of understand why if it’s causing lag or anything like that but the people who are upset because they think the evil streamers targeted their realm specifically because of its status are crazy.
    Asmon has since deleted his post on the forums, but in response to complaints, he said "we own moon guard now". They clearly did it for views and to troll. This isn't the first time he has tried to troll on Moon Guard, he did it at last year's Tournament of Ages, brought in droves of viewers to try to crash the server (and inadvertently caused us to get our no phasing policy that they're now trying to use).

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Asmongold and Soda picked an RP realm for the no phasing, which is fine, but picked Moon Guard for the sake of views. Has ended up with the more toxic sides of their fandoms trolling RP events and areas. It isn't all of them, but it was enough to make them realize they should have picked a small RP realm. They learned their lesson andare doing Prokect 70 on a dead Horde RP server.
    What does the phasing have to do with anything? They can easily group up and merge to the shards easily. Not to mention a lot of people are just having people realm hop them so they can get their kills in without many people bothering them.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did. asmongold said it himself.

the event shouldn't be allowed on an rp server. it does nothing but bog down a server with an event that isn't relevant to the server. it really doesn't need to be allowed to happen, and blizzard should force them to move.

twitch cancer is probably the worst thing the gaming community has ever spawned.

how is it not relevant to the server?

the only ppl that are getting bothered are ppl that want to get bothered and then cry about it somewhere.. thats the RPer life i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What does the phasing have to do with anything? They can easily group up and merge to the shards easily. Not to mention a lot of people are just having people realm hop them so they can get their kills in without many people bothering them.
    It's not really important at all, it's just their semi-decent excuse for choosing RP servers.

Made up drama on the internet? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    It's not really important at all, it's just their semi-decent excuse for choosing RP servers.
    That's what I'm guessing, but I've seen a lot of people use that as the main reason to do it there (not you, but others).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    That's a naming policy, pretty sure there are hundreds of people on MoonGuard who don't roleplay or even care about roleplay at all. Like, sure if your name is 'Cockwomble' or some other nonsense, you'll be flagged for a re-name; but I've never heard of Blizzard ENFORCING roleplay on RP servers, not to mention banning offenders.

RP on MoonGuard and WrA isn't even as 'open' as they pretend it is, and unless you're actively working towards getting known on RP Tumblr/Twitter and private discords- you're unlikely to ever transcend to any level of server personality; them being there disrupting ERP in Goldshire seems like a reach (at best). I'm not a roleplayer but some of my friends are, so this is anecdotal at best.
    At least on my RP-server when some of my friends had a rp-session and some troll interuppted it a GM came (after they reported him) and pinned the little fucker right under the ceiling of IF.

Was a nice sight and ofc he was there for quite a time even logging out didn´t helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    At least on my RP-server when some of my friends had a rp-session and some troll interuppted it a GM came (after they reported him) and pinned the little fucker right under the ceiling of IF.
    Not saying you are making it up, but I want to see a screenshot at this because it'd be hilarious. I really want to see this now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was purely to avoid sharding, why not go to a dead RP realm like Silver Hand or something? Why one of the 2 most popular RP realms that *actually* has RPers on it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not saying you are making it up, but I want to see a screenshot at this because it'd be hilarious. I really want to see this now lol
    Have to ask my friend if he still have that screenshot but i know the GM was there in form of a small feydragon talked to them and then did his magic.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't get it. PvP players can now complain that there is too many non-pvp players playing on PvP realms.
    Well the difference with this is no matter what if they were on a PvP realm they were PvP'able. Come Battle for Azeroth this will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Have to ask my friend if he still have that screenshot but i know the GM was there in form of a small feydragon talked to them and then did his magic.
    Please do because I can just imagine how he was up there and already laughing.

While I think going on an RP server solely for raiding is fine as long as you adhere to the specific rules Blizzard has for them.....

Trolling RP events is wrong. Simple as that. As someone who does RP as an off thing and who has had to deal with this it's just pathetic and petulant at best when people deliberately try to ruin someones fun.

And it seems these 2 "streamers" doing so has created the carnage. They could have easily picked a better server to stop this but they chose not to. And I don't believe the "no phasing" BS for a second.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-19 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I play on Moon Guard and I haven't had a problem with them yet. The only thing I've seen is a bunch of P60 dumbasses getting their asses handed to them by the vanilla bosses, however, and it's fucking hilarious.
    What level 60 bosses? With modern gear and tuning even the toughest boss at 60 gets obliterated in under a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I play on Moon Guard and I haven't had a problem with them yet. The only thing I've seen is a bunch of P60 dumbasses getting their asses handed to them by the vanilla bosses, however, and it's fucking hilarious.
    They must be purposely wearing lower quality gear then to make it harder.

Because I've watched a ton of 60 twink guilds and those that were in blues/epics completely stomped that content due to how easy it is from stat changes and character changes over time.

So no 60 content is not hard anymore. It can be stomped in blues. That is why a lot of twink guilds go in wearing green or white gear. The stat changes over time along with character power changes mean you cannot experience Vanilla as it was on the current game.

Hence why Classic servers are coming.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    As someone who plays on Moon Guard and generally avoids Goldshire, I haven't seen any of this drama, or even heard of it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Because I've watched a ton of 60 twink guilds and those that were in blues/epics completely stomped that content due to how easy it is from stat changes and character changes over time.

So no 60 content is not hard anymore. It can be stomped in blues. That is why a lot of twink guilds go in wearing green or white gear. The stat changes over time along with character power changes mean you cannot experience Vanilla as it was on the current game.

You’d have to be in grey gear or naked for it to be any kind of challenge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    What level 60 bosses? With modern gear and tuning even the toughest boss at 60 gets obliterated in under a minute.
    Asmongold, Sodapoppin and Bajheera had to give up on Chromaggus in Blackwing Lair.
    And they wiped like 10 times on the trash pack before him.

I think the problem was that the tank was taking too much damage and 2 healers couldn't keep up witht he damage. And if someone got mind controlled it was a instant wipe (dont know how to prevent that, dont know the mechanics)
    They are 6 maning this raids to be more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Asmongold, Sodapoppin and Bajheera had to give up on Chromaggus in Blackwing Lair.
    And they wiped like 10 times on the trash pack before him.

I think the problem was that the tank was taking too much damage and 2 healers couldn't keep up witht he damage. And if someone got mind controlled it was a instant wipe (dont know how to prevent that, dont know the mechanics)
    They are 6 maning this raids to be more difficult.
    So again they are not doing it as it was intended.

By purposely using a lower raid size or not wearing the best gear as some twink guilds do.

Which further proves my point of not being able to fully recreate a Classic experience of 40 man raiding due to the stat/power changes over time making the raids completely easy in anything higher than green/blue gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

From what i've seen in project 60, is impossible for a tank to tank anyhting in white gear. They take so much damage and wipe all the time because of the tanks...and they are stacked with blue gear.