So I just watched that trailer having seen all of about 20 minutes of Agents of SHIELD ever.

What the hell is this show now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Probably the best comic book show on regular tv.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So I just watched that trailer having seen all of about 20 minutes of Agents of SHIELD ever.

Get through season 1. You will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Get through season 1. You will not regret it.
    Definitely this. I know a lot of people wish they stuck with it instead of dropping it. If anything a lot of people suggest to start at the episode that ties in with Civil War and skip the beginning if you want, but they tie in some of the earlier stuff later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And now I feel like I need to start watching so I can see what they do with the lead up to IW.
    I'd say you wouldn't regret it, but I'm one of the ones who enjoyed it from the start. Sure there are parts that may be dull or could've had more time spent on it, but every show has that.

Deleted
    You can now watch the first 17 mins of the Season 5 premiere

Holy smokes!
    looks like a time jump?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOVED that first glimpse, got me so damned hyped for this season... Two things spring to mind though.

1: Is it just me, or is everyone getting the feeling they've moved in TIME as well as space? They way that dude was talking about Coulson and Mack... It's like they're ancient legends.

2: Speaking of Mack... Why was he being such a pissy little bitch? He's one of my favourite characters in the show, precisely because he's usually so level headed... Now he's snapping at Coulson and storming about talking about quitting, because he can't handle what's going on... wtf? Is this just some hangover from season 4, or what?

Also... Another season, another kick in the balls for FitzSimmons shippers. Why did Fitz get left behind, and will he ever catch up? Also: Where the hell is Daisy?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I had figured we’d get a time jump because of the scene with Coulson at the end of the finale.

Mack probably still has a Matrix hangover
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I had figured we’d get a time jump because of the scene with Coulson at the end of the finale.

Mack probably still has a Matrix hangover
    I don't mean a little jump though... I mean like century +

Also: LOVED the whole Shield space team conversation. So many references, so few lines.

So I got to thinking. I'm not sure they exactly time jumped. I think there are some people who have been studying them from space. Reason I think this is because why would they want to bring Coulson and his team to the future to save humanity (as the guy stated)? Wouldn't they rather give him information to help him combat it in the past like most storylines would? Just from hearing the "save humanity" part leads me to believe (based on trailers) that these guys know that the Kree are going to invade Earth again after they went back there for Hive so they know there are "failed experiments" alive on Earth that need to be removed.

Ok, I finally caught up on this. I know he's dead but I wanna see what kind of weird shit they're gonna do to Ward. Seems every season they gotta do something fucked up to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Seems every season they gotta do something fucked up to him.
    I'm not sure which gets more time during season production... Thinking up new wierd shit to do to Ward, or thinking up new horrible things to do to FitzSimmons XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm not sure which gets more time during season production... Thinking up new wierd shit to do to Ward, or thinking up new horrible things to do to FitzSimmons XD.
    That reminds me of this on the reddit page

https://www.reddit.com/r/shield/comm...res_a/dq8kzy9/

Prior context is the 100th episode will feature something special. The comment before the link is speculating someone's death. Followed by Fitz and then the comments start rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now: The 100th episode will feature a guest appearance from SOMEONE in the movies.

And if they kill off Fitz, I am going to RRAAGGEEEEEEE!

Calling it now: The 100th episode will feature a guest appearance from SOMEONE in the movies.
    I know Hawkeye / Iron Man were originally suppose to show up in Season 1, but they went with Fury which made more sense. Considering they are in space and Infinity Wars is coming up a cameo wouldn't surprise me.

And if they kill off Fitz, I am going to RRAAGGEEEEEEE!
    lol -- Did you read all those curses people were putting on him for saying that

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to start this series. The first 5-6 episodes were so over the top fucking hilariously BAD. JUST BAD. God they were terrible. So I asked my friends, does this ever get better? Does this show ever redeem itself? 15 people said no IMMEDIATELY. Three of which weren't even people on my friends list! So I skipped ahead and watched like 4 episodes of season 2. Still fucking terrible. I seriously don't understand how this show is still going. It's nothing but memes and tropes and overly done cliches. It has the same cast formula as a dozen or more shows that are BETTER than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I tried to start this series. The first 5-6 episodes were so over the top fucking hilariously BAD. JUST BAD. God they were terrible. So I asked my friends, does this ever get better? Does this show ever redeem itself? 15 people said no IMMEDIATELY. Three of which weren't even people on my friends list! So I skipped ahead and watched like 4 episodes of season 2. Still fucking terrible. I seriously don't understand how this show is still going. It's nothing but memes and tropes and overly done cliches. It has the same cast formula as a dozen or more shows that are BETTER than this.
    Yeah it has a slow start but so do a lot of series. At one point it got really good but I can't remember which season that was.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I know Hawkeye / Iron Man were originally suppose to show up in Season 1, but they went with Fury which made more sense. Considering they are in space and Infinity Wars is coming up a cameo wouldn't surprise me.
    Either Fury, or maybe Thor and/or The Guardians would all make a lot of sense. They're all in space right now, so if they're doing a space themed season, why NOT include them? If the season was airing a bit later, or the film was coming out sooner, I'd say they might have Captain Marvel make an appearance, since this season has a big Kree/Skrull theme.

lol -- Did you read all those curses people were putting on him for saying that
    Haha yeah, they were getting pretty extreme... Which tbh is warrented. Leave FitzSimmons alone damnit!

The show seemed to have promise when they threw in the "Deathlok" stuff.
    But then dropped to yawning until they brought in Bobbi Morse. Which sadly was temporary.

What the hell?

What the hell???

WHAT. THE. HELL.