View Poll Results: DO YOU LOVE VANILLA

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • yes i love the authentic buggy,glitchy, rough, hard grind, simplistic vanilla

6 60.00%
  • no because i hate vanilla i want every possible QOL as small as bug fixes

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    As an adult i dont got much time to play wow, so i hope they will add buyable boost to 60 for us adults who also wanna play classic but dont got that much free time, im sure others will agree.
    I'm going to talk to you like an absolute cunt and tell you that "you must hate classic and it sounds like you want a Cataclysm experience by being able to buy a character boost, that's just not classic"
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    #nostalgia

Bug fixes will enhance your vanilla experience and will not take away anything from it if not improve your experience. Stop being such a butthead about it.
    that's not vanilla sorry
    the only bug fixes they said they would do is server related(crashing and lag) that happened at the original 2004 launch
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    the only bug fixes they said they would do is server related(crashing and lag) that happened at the original 2004 launch
    That's not Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    I'm going to talk to you like an absolute cunt and tell you that "you must hate classic and it sounds like you want a Cataclysm experience by being able to buy a character boost, that's just not classic"
    paid character boost is a mists of pandaria experience not a cataclysm experience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's not Vanilla.
    i know but they already decided

Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but any fix at all wouldn't be Vanilla or Classic WoW. Crashing and lag is actually part of the real Vanilla ( Classic ) experience so it sounds like you hate the real Vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

then it's not wow classic(trademark-able vanilla name)
    thats not a valid response, come up with something coherent then get back to us. Continue to act like a child and you will be treated like one.

them releasing tbc and wrath doesnt change vanilla tho.. it will remain untouched(i hope) and after some time they can potentially release tbc etc.

i know but they already decided to fix things
    Yes, exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but any fix at all wouldn't be Vanilla or Classic WoW. Crashing and lag is actually part of the real Vanilla ( Classic ) experience so it sounds like you hate the real Vanilla.
    wow thanks captain obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    thats not a valid response, come up with something coherent then get back to us. Continue to act like a child and you will be treated like one.
    you're the one acting like a child constantly crying when told "no that's not vanilla" you're projecting your self

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    them releasing tbc and wrath doesnt change vanilla tho.. it will remain untouched(i hope) and after some time they can potentially release tbc etc.
    bc and wotlk already exist untouched.... *facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yes, exactly.
    that's not what i said
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-11-19 at 04:04 AM.

wow thanks captain obvious

- - - Updated - - -

you're the one acting like a child constantly crying when told "no that's not vanilla"

- - - Updated - - -

bc and wotlk already exist untouched.... *facepalm*
    and yet no one gives a fuck if you say its not vanilla, not only does what you want them to do not matter but you dont work at blizzard, You can stomp your fucking feet all night and day and scream thats not vanilla but in the end you have not one say in what goes into wow classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll options won't lead to anything useful and besides, we have more than one of these threads with polls.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."