Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Florida is going after Chip Kelly. I'm totally ok with this. Question is, does Chip Kelly want Florida?

Makes me wonder where Tennessee will go as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting closer to that Clemson/Bama..."Three-Match?" http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Seems Florida is going after Chip Kelly. I'm totally ok with this. Question is, does Chip Kelly want Florida?
    It fits his playstyle. They have speedsters down there. He can have success there like he did at Oregon. Scott Frost is also probably headed to Nebraska. The interesting one is Tennessee. Where do they go? Les Miles? Mike Norvell? Dan Mullen? Matt Campbell?
    Last edited by muto; 2017-11-16 at 11:42 AM.

Just woke up from a 6 day hangover from kicking the dick off of Notre Dame.

Damn, that felt so good. []_[]
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Nebraska and Scott Frost reportedly close to 35m/7yr deal.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/ne...st-deal-7-year

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan at Wisconsin was pretty slow, but it;s starting to heat up. 10-14 Wisconsin right now.

Michigan intercepted, got FG, Wisconsin answered with a TD. Pressure on Michigan again to finally win a big game.

- - - Updated - - -

And then Wisconsin killed Peters, the Michigan QB. Which means O'Korn is coming in. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

10+ Year Old Account
    This Hudson dude for Michigan is pretty good when nobody blocks him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This Hudson dude for Michigan is pretty good when nobody blocks him.
    Yeah. That's about the only time the Michigan defense showed any fight in the second half.

I wasn't impressed with either team today. If Wisconsin is supposed to be a playoff contender, they should have shown a lot more.

Suspect that OSU will murderate Michigan next week and it will reflect badly (again) on what Wisconsin has done this year.

Michigan will get it's bowl game, and hopefully it's a fun one against an opponent of similar class. I missed last year's bowl game cause it happened during the festivities of New year's eve (in my timezone), so hopefully they'll have a bowl game on some day/time that I can actually watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida's best player might undoubtedly be their kicker. But he might just be the best kicker in the country, so at least there's that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Baker Mayfield is going to singlehandedly keep NFL draft coverage turning over for a few weeks...

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/932022600934535169

- - - Updated - - -

People on twitter made ball security jokes. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Michigan will get it's bowl game, and hopefully it's a fun one against an opponent of similar class. I missed last year's bowl game cause it happened during the festivities of New year's eve (in my timezone), so hopefully they'll have a bowl game on some day/time that I can actually watch.
    They're nowhere near as good as last year so they should get an earlier bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarious deflection catch by Lasley for UCLA.

Michigan at Wisconsin was pretty slow, but it;s starting to heat up. 10-14 Wisconsin right now.

Michigan intercepted, got FG, Wisconsin answered with a TD. Pressure on Michigan again to finally win a big game.

- - - Updated - - -

And then Wisconsin killed Peters, the Michigan QB. Which means O'Korn is coming in. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
    At this point they have to be bringing in replacements from the student section. I hate Michigan as much as the next OSU fan, but I *almost* feel bad for them with this QB situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Dang this Ohio state fan is very salty.
    If that's a reference to me, I'm just gloating over DeShaun Watson's torn ACL. Couldn't happen to a better sack of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Suspect that OSU will murderate Michigan next week and it will reflect badly (again) on what Wisconsin has done this year.
    The Big Ten is just eating itself alive. If Wisconsin was a better team I'd actually be ok with OSU losing to them in the B10 championship game (assuming OSU makes it) because at least then the B10 would have a representative in the playoff with a chance to win, and winning the B10 championship game and going to play in some rando new years day game is whatever, tbh. Wisconsin hasn't really shown anything amazing this season, tho, so I don't really think they'd go far in the playoffs.

I've been scratching my head all season about Ohio State's inconsistent play. Oklahoma ended up being better than I gave them credit for (even though their QB is a laughably immature douchebag), but there's really no excuse for the Iowa loss. That's a mediocre-ass team and the Bucks were rolling in there after curbstomping their last 2 opponents. All credit to the Hawkeyes for that win (Kirk Ferentz is a good coach and got his guys up to play a hell of a game), but I just don't understand how that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Jim Mora Jr, you're fired.

Pretty rough, rivalry games count.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...plinary-action

Oklahoma's coach finally took action against his shitbag QB, although I'd be surprised if he benched him for more than a quarter unless WV doesn't even show up. Kinda torn on this; on the one hand, I'm tired of coaches symbolically benching players for insignificant amounts of time (no real penalty at all), but on the other hand, Mayfield's teammates don't deserve to drop out of the playoff hunt just because their QB is a mouthbreathing jackass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub, WVUs QB got injured when Texas beat them so he'll prob be out this week. OU should still win since no Will Grier

I'm not surprised, didn't he basically get away with zero discipline for his drunken antics in Arkansas? I suspect he will only stay benched if OU looks like they might get beat. I don't think their coach has the balls enough to risk losing a game for it yet. His coaching position ain't that secure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I'm not surprised, didn't he basically get away with zero discipline for his drunken antics in Arkansas? I suspect he will only stay benched if OU looks like they might get beat. I don't think their coach has the balls enough to risk losing a game for it yet. His coaching position ain't that secure yet.
    You can’t punish an entire team because you’re best player can’t control himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You can’t punish an entire team because you’re best player can’t control himself.
    TCU did that and they still ended up beating Oregon. No excuse for OU

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if OU cant beat a Will Grierless WVU, they really dont deserve to be in the playoffs, Mayfield or no.

10+ Year Old Account
    and its TCU v OU, part 2. Big 12 needs OU to win to go on.

and this is why I think the BIg 12 is screwed. Without the optics of a championship game, the playoff comittee punished us. With the game, if the 2 teams split the series (because we round robin during the season), we're screwed too.

- - - Updated - - -

Down goes Miami