Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Angry Screw you facebook!

So a week ago I got a 30 day ban on Facebook for calling a homosexual a bad name in a gay group I'm a part of (obviously I'm gay). Because of the holidays & because I've got some crazy ass medical problems happening that popped up 5 weeks ago I decided to create an alternate account to keep people informed of what was going on with me & my life until I'm out of Facebook jail. Fast forward a week and yesterday I replied to a local new station's posting about a girl who was a former sex slave who was sentenced to life in prison for shooting the guy who was her "owner". I said something to the point of how I was a die hard Republican and how the taking of any life is wrong, pro-life FTW, conception begins at birth, yadda yadda yadda. Needless to say that didn't go over too well with many people here (I live in one of the 2 deeply Republican areas of California). People were saying how this guy deserved it & how would I feel if this happened to one of my female relatives, etc. One woman even went so far as to say if this was one of HER relatives she'd be in jail now for doing the same thing. I doubled down with the every life is precious & life begins at conception & pro-life crap. Then I tagged that lady who said she'd be in jail & said how this was America and we have the right to a fair trial by a jury of our peers & who was she to play judge, jury, and executioner to someone by taking the precious life away from someone & how nobody had any right to take someone's life away until God decides its time for someone to take their last breath. Well I guess these people got upset and reported me to Facebook because next thing I know I go to log into Facebook & get a message that my new account using a different email address than my normal one was not banned but DISABLED & DELETED! It went on to say that having multiple accounts, not using your real name (which I was), and using another account to harass other were against their rules.

SCREW YOU FACEBOOK!

I like Facebook, but perhaps you should learn to better behave yourself if you wish to use it.

Take your blog somewhere else please.

Also, you deserve it: You broke the Facebook terms of service by trying to use a second account to get around a ban. Suck it up, and move on.

What is face book?

Deleted
    I think the banning was justified because you were boring people to death with politics when all people want to see are cat videos.

15+ Year Old Account
    Facebook is pure trash and crashes/locks up my browser. Nothing but clickbait and the embodiment of narcissism. Grown ass people making duck faces, it's a humanitarian embarrassment.

I literally can't be on it for more than 10 minutes until it starts screwing up my browser. I'm about to deactivate again or just permanently delete it. Facebook is obsolete as a communication platform anyway, it's good for sharing internet stuff though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragraphs please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    What is face book?
    It's a book, of faces. Some pages are pretty, some are not, and under each face is their opinion in a huge font, Comic Sans I think.

Some like to read it over and over, other feel nauseous and are unable to open it ever again. The lucky ones never read it in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this copy pasta?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Take your blog somewhere else please.

Also, you deserve it: You broke the Facebook terms of service by trying to use a second account to get around a ban. Suck it up, and move on.
    I used a completely different email address & it was to talk to my friends & family and let family who doesn't live close by know what's going on with me. The ban I got on my normal account was unjustified because I'm a gay male who called another gay male the F word that apparently Facebook doesn't like or allow people to say even if the F word is along the same lines as black people calling either other the N word.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I used a completely different email address & it was to talk to my friends & family and let family who doesn't live close by know what's going on with me. The ban I got on my normal account was unjustified because I'm a gay male who called another gay male the F word that apparently Facebook doesn't like or allow people to say even if the F word is along the same lines as black people calling either other the N word.
    This thread really says a lot about you as a person.
    There's nothing wrong with Facebook.

Deleted
    Your biggest problem is getting involved in bitchy gay groups, I have seen it countless times both in real life and online.

Deleted
    So a week ago I got a 30 day ban on Facebook for ...
    It's a private company and they can do what they want.

You don't have any right to use their platform.

(I don't agree with this stance but that's the usual circlejerk on this forum, I'm just prepping you up for the replies)

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    (I don't agree with this stance but that's the usual circlejerk on this forum, I'm just prepping you up for the replies)
    The only reason why there's such a circlejerk to begin with is the existence of hyperconservatives crying that their private entities should be exempt from tax and social responsibility entirely.

Every other reply is just going along with the flow and giving said hyperconservatives a taste of their own medicine.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

So a week ago I got a 30 day ban on Facebook for calling a homosexual a bad name in a gay group I'm a part of (obviously I'm gay). Because of the holidays & because I've got some crazy ass medical problems happening that popped up 5 weeks ago I decided to create an alternate account to keep people informed of what was going on with me & my life until I'm out of Facebook jail. Fast forward a week and yesterday I replied to a local new station's posting about a girl who was a former sex slave who was sentenced to life in prison for shooting the guy who was her "owner". I said something to the point of how I was a die hard Republican and how the taking of any life is wrong, pro-life FTW, conception begins at birth, yadda yadda yadda. Needless to say that didn't go over too well with many people here (I live in one of the 2 deeply Republican areas of California). People were saying how this guy deserved it & how would I feel if this happened to one of my female relatives, etc. One woman even went so far as to say if this was one of HER relatives she'd be in jail now for doing the same thing. I doubled down with the every life is precious & life begins at conception & pro-life crap. Then I tagged that lady who said she'd be in jail & said how this was America and we have the right to a fair trial by a jury of our peers & who was she to play judge, jury, and executioner to someone by taking the precious life away from someone & how nobody had any right to take someone's life away until God decides its time for someone to take their last breath. Well I guess these people got upset and reported me to Facebook because next thing I know I go to log into Facebook & get a message that my new account using a different email address than my normal one was not banned but DISABLED & DELETED! It went on to say that having multiple accounts, not using your real name (which I was), and using another account to harass other were against their rules.

SCREW YOU FACEBOOK!
    So you're basically a douchebag whining about getting what's you deserve.

waaah waaah keep crying.

This will probably get infracted. but i know that as it might be against the terms of mmo-champ. but i wont make a post moaning about it

Was it really necessary to create another account? I'm sure everyone will be fine for thirty days without hearing updates on your life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The only reason why there's such a circlejerk to begin with is the existence of hyperconservatives crying that their private entities should be exempt from tax and social responsibility entirely.

Every other reply is just going along with the flow and giving said hyperconservatives a taste of their own medicine.
    I think the problem is that Google and Facebook are so big and so omnipresent in our society, their services are de facto public utility services...

I would consider appropriation/expropriation.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Paragraphs please!
    This. So many on these forums are such bullshit at taking this into account when they write a post!

I am not gonna bother to read terrible Wall of Text writing when i see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asif people wanted to know what was going on with ya.

30 days was a nice break for them judging by this post. :>