10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Battering a promoted team at home does not a world class player make.
    Never said world class.

I did say at the time we're built heavily around him at the risk of being a one man squad. Just look at how United played post 30 minutes yesterday, and how they've played since losing him. Entirely different style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Absolutely.
    Man United NEED to beat City in a few weeks time.

We'll see how 'world class' Pogba is then.
    No one here except Firebane said anything about Pogba being "world class" so not sure why you guys are going on about it. But it's very obvious that he is very important for Uniteds offensive and he sure makes a difference.

It's funny because before Pogba joined Man United, I think most people would have called him world class when he was in Juventus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    No one here except Firebane said anything about Pogba being "world class" so not sure why you guys are going on about it. But it's very obvious that he is very important for Uniteds offensive and he sure makes a difference.
    I'm having trouble reading your posts, please edit with 50 smiley faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    It's funny because before Pogba joined Man United, I think most people would have called him world class when he was in Juventus.
    Hardly.

I've had to put up with him in the NT for ages.

Joe Hart...

My word. If he's our number one at the World Cup, we won't do anything.

On form, it has to be Pickford right now.

Pogba gets unfair hate because of his hair cuts and dancing. There's a reason he's a super star and it's because he actually has a personality to go with his talent unlike most modern footballers who are more boring than Michael Owen.

His confidence spreads to players around him and helps them play better.

Sure sometimes he can try too much and lose the ball but that kind of taking the game attuide was something we massively lacked vs liverpool and chelsea. Need the egos like pogba to have confidence to take the game to them

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of egos I see the spurs lot haven't come out of hiding yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pogba gets unfair hate because of his hair cuts and dancing. There's a reason he's a super star and it's because he actually has a personality to go with his talent unlike most modern footballers who are more boring than Michael Owen.

Sure sometimes he can try too much and lose the ball but that kind of taking the game attuide was something we massively lacked vs liverpool and chelsea. Need the egos like pogba to have confidence to take the game to them

- - - Updated - - -

A loss against your fierce rivals is depressing and it takes a while to recover.
    Don't expect you to know that though, cause you don't support a football team.

A loss against your fierce rivals is depressing and it takes a while to recover.
    Don't expect you to know that though, cause you don't support a football team.
    Losing to chelsea is like watching Joffery from game of thrones win, there is no justice in the world, so I get the notion.

And spurs have been saying the last 3 years we are in Poch's golden generation with the world class Harry Kane so was just curious what went wrong.

Losing to chelsea is like watching Joffery from game of thrones win, there is no justice in the world, so I get the notion.

And spurs have been saying the last 3 years we are in Poch's golden generation with the world class Harry Kane so was just curious what went wrong.
    Don't know why you're getting so edgy. You yourself stated you only support Man United because of Mourinho.

Don't know why you're getting so edgy. You yourself stated you only support Man United because of Mourinho.
    Not true. Always had an interest in Utd/premier league since I was a kid watching van nistelrooy/scholes/beckham/Rio/Vidic. Around the time nistelrooy/Scholes retired and beckham went to RM is when I decided to take a break from football upset at my favorite players retiring and was unsure if the game would be as interesting without them. Wasnt until seeing the Spanish national team in 2010 at the world cup that I saw there was a new breed of talent that brought me back.

We don't even have a league to watch in NZ and as a kid theres only so many teams you even hear about around the world, so shouldn't be that big a surprise the Spanish/german teams dont get mentioned here and we are more familiar with utd/arsenal/liverpool/ the biggest English speaking league.

When Mourinho joined Utd it was an interesting project I wanted to witness from birth to end. And when he leaves I'll keep watching utd unless they bring back moyes. I treat sport like entertainment you lot treat it like religion.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-11-19 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you're absolutely right: he's a cunt.

Where was said confidence in the Euro final?
    I've had enough of talking about Paul fekin Pogba anyway so that's the last I'll say on his subject.

David Moyes will take West ham down and Woy will take Palace down.
    How do these tossers keep getting jobs in the top flight?

- - - Updated - - -

I like the current Chelsea side since they got rid of bellends like Costa, Cole, Anelka and Terry.

Far less odious twats than the United team right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll agree getting rid of Costa was an ace move, can't stand him.

Who are the twats in the United team? Ashley Young?

Not true. Always had an interest in Utd/premier league since I was a kid watching van nistelrooy/scholes/beckham/Rio/Vidic. Around the time nistelrooy/Scholes retired and beckham went to RM is when I decided to take a break from football upset at my favorite players retiring and was unsure if the game would be as interesting without them. Wasnt until seeing the Spanish national team in 2010 at the world cup that I saw there was a new breed of talent that brought me back.

We don't even have a league to watch in NZ and as a kid theres only so many teams you even hear about around the world, so shouldn't be that big a surprise the Spanish/german teams dont get mentioned here and we are more familiar with utd/arsenal/liverpool/ the biggest English speaking league.

When Mourinho joined Utd it was an interesting project I wanted to witness from birth to end. And when he leaves I'll keep watching utd unless they bring back moyes. I treat sport like entertainment you lot treat it like religion.
    Van Nistelrooy went to Real in about 2007 and Scholes played for many years after that, they didn't retire when Beckham went to Real.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

Mourinho

Can't think of anyone else there that irritates me in particular. But I can't stand any team that has Mourinho as the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Mourinho

Can't think of anyone else there that irritates me in particular. But I can't stand any team that has Mourinho as the coach.
    Who do you dislike more out of Mourinho or Sergio Ramos?

10+ Year Old Account
    West Bromwich have sacked Pulis, not sure that's the right call, who else are they going to get?

Edit: Supposedly most baggies fans are happy so I guess it's the right call after all.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-11-20 at 10:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    David Moyes will take West ham down and Woy will take Palace down.
    How do these tossers keep getting jobs in the top flight?.
    Who else is there? Clubs want experience, but the only experience available are those who experienced failure, and they'd rather that than give successful managers from lower leagues a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I'll agree getting rid of Costa was an ace move, can't stand him.

Mourinho, Pogba, Lindgard, Young, Rojo to name but a few.

Ibrahimovitch and Lukaku are varying degrees of prick as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    West Brom need to hire a manager that will help them avoid relegation.

Fortunately the best man for the job just became available, Pulis in.