10+ Year Old Account

Who's your favorite Hometown Team?

Win, or lose, who is your hometown team you root for no matter where you may live even or who you are with?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I live in Ohio. All of our teams suck. Except for Ohio State Buckeyes.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

AZ Cardinals, although we've had a few rough seasons. CArson palmer is getting old and our O-line is weak as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bungholes, unfortunately.

Patriots/Red Sox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I live in Ohio. All of our teams suck. Except for Ohio State Buckeyes.
    Yeah, I was meaning to ask not trying to judge but WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS?

I mean seriously, I have for sure been loyal to a team in all whether but fucking 1-15 current 0-9 What the fuck man?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    AZ Cardinals, although we've had a few rough seasons. CArson palmer is getting old and our O-line is weak as fuck.
    Yeah, been there done that, I am not a fair weather fan either, I am going to cheer whether we win or lose,provided the team leaves it on the field and plays. But yeah transition is brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The Bungholes, unfortunately.
    At least they aren't 1-15 or 0-9 JEESUZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, I was meaning to ask not trying to judge but WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS?

I mean seriously, I have for sure been loyal to a team in all whether but fucking 1-15 current 0-9 What the fuck man?

- - - Updated - - -
    Their team motto is "maybe next year."

#IStandWithGinaCarano

They hired a GM who thinks money ball applies to the NFL. He has no NFL experience. They have an owner who drafts based on popularity, hence Manziel. They continually pass on legit QBs. The NFL at some point has to step in and remove the current ownership, such they should have done when the owner was brought up in a civil suit for fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Gotta rep the Jaguars. Even if half our games make me feel like I'm having a heart attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their team motto is "maybe next year."
    Really! Cause records like 1-15 and 0-16 with as fickle as the NFL is too many more of those there won't be a next year, and didn't Cleveland like just get the Browns back?

I mean I am not a fan but their NBA team is world class, maybe see if any of the Cavaliers wanna suit up and play some Football, you know pitch in?

Really! Cause records like 1-15 and 0-16 with as fickle as the NFL is too many more of those there won't be a next year, and didn't Cleveland like just get the Browns back?

I mean I am not a fan but their NBA team is world class, maybe see if any of the Cavaliers wanna suit up and play some Football, you know pitch in?
    I'll be honest. I don't care much about sports. Never really did. Well maybe for a short time in jr high school before I realized that they weren't that entertaining to me. The closest thing to sports I watch is WWE. However alot of people around me watch them so I hear about them alot.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Unfortunately the Marlins. They've never won their division, been to the playoffs only twice in their 25 seasons(at least they were champions both times), have only had 6 winning seasons, 8 consecutive losing seasons at the moment. Worth mentioning too how their 1st round picks are usually injury plagued pitchers. Despite always being bad, only one 1st overall pick, the dude never played for the Marlins and was a superstar for a decade.

The team is currently going on full rebuild mode, so chances of a winning season are next to none for at least 3 more years.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-11-19 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest. I don't care much about sports. Never really did. Well maybe for a short time in jr high school before I realized that they weren't that entertaining to me. The closest thing to sports I watch is WWE. However alot of people around me watch them so I hear about them alot.
    Same thing, outside of just for fun, except for Hockey because I used to play, I don't care about much it either, not so much just the commercial aspect but what it kind of does to people. And as much as I might bemoan WWE, some of the very people who are fanatics about sports will look down their noses as WWE fans, like they are uncoothed. Meanwhile in face paint and a huge beer gut with a Jersey Number on it.

I say if you enjoy it, meh, fuck it.

But the Browns just blew my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Unfortunately the Marlins. They've never won their division, been to the playoffs only twice in their 25 seasons(at least they were champions both times), have only had 6 winning seasons, 8 consecutive losing seasons at the moment. Worth mentioning too how their 1st round picks are usually injury plagued pitchers.

The team is currently going on full rebuild mode, so chances of a winning season are next to none for at least 3 more years.
    Are people still trying the Poach the Marlins, or is the owner talking about moving them?

Are people still trying the Poach the Marlins, or is the owner talking about moving them?
    They were bought by the so called "Derek Jeter group" for $1.2B.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Despite always being bad, only one 1st overall pick, the dude never played for the Marlins and was a superstar for a decade
    you want him back?

Same thing, outside of just for fun, except for Hockey because I used to play, I don't care about much it either, not so much just the commercial aspect but what it kind of does to people. And as much as I might bemoan WWE, some of the very people who are fanatics about sports will look down their noses as WWE fans, like they are uncoothed. Meanwhile in face paint and a huge beer gut with a Jersey Number on it.

I say if you enjoy it, meh, fuck it.

But the Browns just blew my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's mostly a love hate relationship for browns fans. I know my dad says all the time that he'll never watch them again but he comes back every season.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm living in Buffalo now, 3 miles from the stadium actually, but I've always been a Bills fan, even though they've sucked for a long time now, but I probably always will be unless they move the team.

Yankees. Been working out pretty well for me over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.