Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nooooooooo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Far from it.

Depending on where you live you'd still get looked at as if you're some sort of alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Mainly degeneracy. Movie make up is ok, but mascara and lipstick and stuff is stupid.
    That sounds really insecure, or maybe jealous? I cannot decide, not enough data, please post more on the topic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That sounds really insecure, or maybe jealous? I cannot decide, not enough data, please post more on the topic?
    Jealous of what? I'm a girl.

Deleted
    Jealous of what? I'm a girl.
    Men looking more fabulous than you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Men looking more fabulous than you
    Yeah, that ain't happening.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Beauty comes from within and PR and marketing people are frivolously taking advantage of peoples need and desire to distinguish themselves from each other. Brand it to make cash over fist easy and worth the millions they pump into it to see it through. It'll be worth it even if it only lasts a decade. It's no coincidence every celeb looks so fucking special as they might as well be walking billboards for companies looking to pull a fast one on you.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Yeah, that ain't happening.
    I don't know what you look like so couldn't comment

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally everyone you see on television gets touched up by a makeup artist before they go air. I have a bunch of mates who are Jeopardy and other similar gameshow contests/winners and they were all touched up, irrelevant of gender.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Makeup on men isn't right. I don't see many with it thankfully!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know what you look like so couldn't comment
    I did post a pic of myself in the pic thread, but it was so long ago idk if it's still hosted. Could check if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t mind it if they’re in theater or on a show/movie. I see it as very feminine otherwise... or they’re emo/gothy people, which I find obnoxious.
    Masculinity and femininity is completely a societal product. We have had varying degrees of genderbending interests over the years. From surma or kohl for eyes to powdered wigs and painted faces to glam rock.

Not saying you can't have strictly interests based on your own preference on how you define those two aforementioned terms. But they are very much not static and will continue to change.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I did post a pic of myself in the pic thread, but it was so long ago idk if it's still hosted. Could check if you want.
    Please do, I'm lonely tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Literally everyone you see on television gets touched up by a makeup artist before they go air. I have a bunch of mates who are Jeopardy and other similar gameshow contests/winners and they were all touched up, irrelevant of gender.
    TBF that's usually for practicality what with lightning and camera

Deleted
    You mean like 80's rockstars?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    why is a person that dislikes male makeup insecure or jealous?

Please explain - i burst out in loughing if i see those "make up" guys aka trannies.

Hell one guy at our school, 15 years ago, shaved his legs at age 16. he was made fun of for all 3 years of school left. How could a normal person not start laughing at such a guy?

The most funny thing is if i pass that one transvestite when driving to work, he always stands there with net stockings, long blonde hair, a nice handbag and like 20 cm pump, and he is 1:90, has a beer belly , and works as a prostitute. Jesus i have to lough every single fuckint time i pass this guy on my way to work. And he is the only male person in my area is not an actor in theatre or camera, that uses makeup.

Mainly degeneracy. Movie make up is ok, but mascara and lipstick and stuff is stupid.
    Thank you for stating your opinion clearly so we know who to ignore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Thank you for stating your opinion clearly so we know who to ignore
    Lol. It's funny when people can't handle other opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    why is a person that dislikes male makeup insecure or jealous?

Please explain - i burst out in loughing if i see those "make up" guys aka trannies.

Hell one guy at our school, 15 years ago, shaved his legs at age 16. he was made fun of for all 3 years of school left. How could a normal person not start laughing at such a guy?

The most funny thing is if i pass that one transvestite when driving to work, he always stands there with net stockings, long blonde hair, a nice handbag and like 20 cm pump, and he is 1:90, has a beer belly , and works as a prostitute. Jesus i have to lough every single fuckint time i pass this guy on my way to work. And he is the only male person in my area is not an actor in theatre or camera, that uses makeup.
    Because it's a perfectly normal thing for a variety of reasons, ranging from my leg hairs grow patchy/thick and makes me look ugly/stupid to it helps me with my sports. I mainly laugh at people who worry how smooth other mens' legs are.

It's also spelled "laugh".

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. It's funny when people can't handle other opinions.
    Like you can't handle mine? Anyone who unironically uses degeneracy as a descriptor disqualifies themselves from adult conversation.

Well, it's not for me. I dislike fake looks. Be yourself.