Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not sure why women and men shouldn't be equal here either...

And some men simply have a bad skin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Because it's a perfectly normal thing for a variety of reasons, ranging from my leg hairs grow patchy/thick and makes me look ugly/stupid to it helps me with my sports. I mainly laugh at people who worry how smooth other mens' legs are.

It's also spelled "laugh".

- - - Updated - - -

Like you can't handle mine? Anyone who unironically uses degeneracy as a descriptor disqualifies themselves from adult conversation.
    I'm not ignoring you so i am handling it fine. As for your second part, nobody actually gets to decide that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Not sure why women and men shouldn't be equal here either...

And some men simply have a bad skin.
    I for one think that makeup on both men and women is bullshit.

Its fed to societies through shitty magazines and online articles that you need this and that kind of makeup to look good. All while the writers of these articles are paid by beauty corporations to promote their shit.

Natural beauty is best beauty. Eat and live healthy and your body will reflect that. And if you are so fucked up that even that doesn't help, makeup won't cover for it anyway.

I've been wearing makeup as I see fit since the late 70s. What is this taboo of which you speak?

I dont really care for people wearing make up period, men or women... but i do think they should use skin care products and the such.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ergo proxy? xD

I would never use it simply because I didn't learn to properly apply make up when growing up, but boy would I sometimes like using make up on my under eye bags

Women will decide if the taboo disappears.

Sure there are men who will refuse it either way, but if make-up is largely accepted by the opposite sex + gives men an edge over those who don't, they will use it.

"It gets me pussy" is the best argument after all.

That said, at least where I live, I don't see it happen in this or the next generation, even though the industry already tries to slowly "educate" men to buy beauty products as well. Mostly moisturizers and cremes to combat eye shadows, with the argument that men need to look fit and able at every hour.

The most hilarious sales pitch I've heard yet was "because she is worth it".

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I worry about the future of boys if they continue to go down this path.
    Liberals already got em wearing skinny jeans aka women clothes. it's a shame what they've done to the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Give us our topless women and men in dresses, darnit!
    I would wear robes IRL in a heartheat.

This was the first thing that came to mind.

Question for the ladies: Would you like your man to wear make up?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I would wear robes IRL in a heartheat.

Everyone knows real men and women wear platearmor not this weak stuff for mages and stuff !

its ok we got makeapp

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't wear make up, but to each their own, I guess.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been a big fan of make-up, on anyone.

I'm male.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-11-19 at 07:59 PM.

I do like how they asked make up companies for their opinion. Of course they're going to say "YES, Great idea!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well I can see covering blemishes (though I think you should never cover acne since you are actually doing further damage that way). But nothing beyond that.
    I used a tiny bit of my GFs during college. It wasn't the entire face or an absurd amount like some girls do, basically just to cover the worst bit. Nobody really mentioned anything or noticed it. I don't see how that's so taboo for men.

Nope, it's alive and well. And will continue to be in a healthy state until men start celebrating clutter, wastefulness, and vanity in a bulk of their own population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I worry about the future of boys if they continue to go down this path.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.