Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh I thought because of a specific event causing issues they disabled it for all zones. I remember a post about how a group wasn't able to do an event due to CRZ so they disabled it.
    Wasn't permanent, nor the whole server.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disagree. There are a few in Goldshire on Moonguard but the issue is it's overrun by people who do the other kind of RP.

Even the RP community has openly stated they hate this kind of RP.
    So what is it you disagree with?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wasn't permanent, nor the whole server.
    Ah I see. Then I'm just an idiot hehe.

To be honest I think CRZ should be turned off. Causes more issues on RP server than it solves when trying to do events.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    So what is it you disagree with?!
    The bit about them not being in Goldshire on Moonguard.

They are there but the problem is on that server it's overrun with the other kind.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Just Moon Guard, really. RP servers like WrA and Emerald Dream are pretty cool. I just don't believe the lie that Moon Guardians really care about normal RP that doesn't involve satisfying their weird urges.
    You're implying that other RP servers don't have the same problem. How naïve.
    I know for a fact that WrA is just as bad, if not worse when it comes to that kind of roleplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. Then I'm just an idiot hehe.

To be honest I think CRZ should be turned off. Causes more issues on RP server than it solves when trying to do events.
    It should be gone, or at least prioritized so that you aren't phased away from people of the same server.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did. asmongold said it himself.

the event shouldn't be allowed on an rp server. it does nothing but bog down a server with an event that isn't relevant to the server. it really doesn't need to be allowed to happen, and blizzard should force them to move.

twitch cancer is probably the worst thing the gaming community has ever spawned.
    I bought the game with my money and pay for subscription, I can do want I want. If you have a problem with that, you can bite it.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    I bought the game with my money and pay for subscription, I can do want I want. If you have a problem with that, you can bite it.
    And if you go around harassing roleplayers then you will more than likely be suspended as per the games rules and rules of the RP servers.

Your sub does not grant you immunity. It merely allows you access to the server and upkeep for the servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    And why could they not use repair bots. http://et.worldofwarcraft.wikia.com/...Repair_Bot_74A Was available in black rock depths. Or did they just choose to be muppets and not get them?

This is the "problem" with the whole vanilla/classic. No one seems to really remember what was and what wasn't. This is a good example.
    Maybe they had no money to buy them? :S I have no idea i only watched one "episode"/Stream.
    I just know they cant have money from outside sources.

I remember one of them saying "i almost have no money for repairs"

Yeah I'm sure they just picked Moonguard because "No CRZ". The most populated RP server out of them all....

No offense but those 2 "streamers" are nothing more than garbage to the community. Their little follower fanbase is rabid and today has proven it.

Again my opinion. I will hold them responsible because they should have chosen a better server. They are not in charge of their followers correct. But I find it hard to believe they didn't know what they were doing or they didn't think that something like this would happen on a heavily populated RP server.

Feel free to disagree with it. You are entitled to because it's just my opinion.
    It's called "gang mentality" and it is a thing that is gaining an online definition as well. Being part of the cause will soon be the same as guilty if things keep going the way that they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just, mind boggling why they haven't just picked a dead server or something. P60 isn't meant to utilize on the things that is of access now.
    It is because "replaying vanilla" isn't what they honestly desire. They are trolls and that are simply using the idea of p60 to grief people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's what I don't get. Why call it Project 60 and say you are simulating the experience from classic when none of it is true at all? Even getting greys and stuff is different than it was then with how much dps it increases. None of it is remotely close to it other than saying "No mount until X level" That's about the only thing that is close. Oh and no heirlooms.
    And running to dungeon entrances.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    It is because "replaying vanilla" isn't what they honestly desire. They are trolls and that are simply using the idea of p60 to grief people.
    Isn't that blowing things out of proportion a little bit?
    I think they chose it because it would be fun I would do the same thing. Picking a dead server is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Isn't that blowing things out of proportion a little bit?
    I think they chose it because it would be fun I would do the same thing. Picking a dead server is no fun.
    I'm going by what I see. Harrassing a player because they are a Monk, Death Knight, or Demon Hunter, higher than level 60, transmogged, wearing heirlooms, or whatever else when they are on the only ones "roleplaying" vanilla on a live server and getting offended (realistically or not, likely the latter) because other people are breaking their immersion, then using that harass them with... That is trolling, and that is what is often happening from what I'm seeing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    I'm going by what I see. Harrassing a player because they are a Monk, Death Knight, or Demon Hunter, higher than level 60, transmogged, wearing heirlooms, or whatever else when they are on the only ones "roleplaying" vanilla on a live server and getting offended (realistically or not, likely the latter) because other people are breaking their immersion, then using that harass them with... That is trolling, and that is what is often happening from what I'm seeing.
    LoL those people are crazy. They think they own the server now?
    There is stupid people in all groups.

It's the highest populated US RP server. Why would it be dead?

As for EU that would be Argent Dawn. And considering they have no CRZ there are plenty of people about for me.
    Well it's basically dead Horde side and last I heard most of the Alliance are leaving/have left for WrA so.... *shrug* It's nowhere near as active as it was in WotLK/Cata.

Twitch Streamers were a mistake: The Thread.

Is anyone really surprised that the adherents of Sodapoppin and Asmongold are mainly 12 year olds that like to roll on populated RP servers "for the lulz" and to make stuff more toxic? There's of course, also a significant crossover between that community and the general Classic WoW fan community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Twitch Streamers were a mistake: The Thread.

Is anyone really surprised that the adherents of Sodapoppin and Asmongold are mainly 12 year olds that like to roll on populated RP servers "for the lulz" and to make stuff more toxic? There's of course, also a significant crossover between that community and the general Classic WoW fan community.
    Yes, the crowd who wants to play CLassic WoW are mainly 12 year olds sigh

They aren't playing classic WoW in project60. They're trying to get screen time with their favourite twitch streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Actually you're wrong, if you harass people or don't RP on an RP server, there are actually rules in the ToS that will cause Blizzard to ban you and if you keep doing it eventually it'll be longer bans like 3 months 6 months and eventually perma ban.

Mentally, at least, if you look at how they conduct themselves. Don't know what else you want me to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They aren't playing classic WoW in project60. They're trying to get screen time with their favourite twitch streamer.
    Also mainly this. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fans aren't generally known for their maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Level 60s are RPing as vanilla players.
    Exactly. The "hardcore RP" people are simply mad that someone is "breaking" their fantasy world by playing the game in a different way...
    The entire thing is BS from one side to the other, the RP people complaining have no reason to complain and the Project 60 people are playing a lie...

Saw a Bajheera, or whatever, doing Nefarian "WORLD FIRST PROJECT 60!" thing... seriously? You were 5-6 people with 3-5 times as much health and 100 times the damage as people did back in vanilla days. They were even using non vanilla abilities like recklessness for warrior...

RP and Project 60 might be fun for people but one does not ruin the other, nor does this Project 60 thing come close to the vanilla thing or make it somewhat relevant to Classic servers coming in 2-3 years....
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!