Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I’ll be the tribe that sits there watching all the other tribes fight over trivial crap while we have a good time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Not to mention I spent a year in the sandbox with those same dudes with suicide belts he likes so much.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Cannibalism isn't our main source of food. Don't be confused.
    Ok Hannibal please tell me how noble and shit you are misunderstanding trying to paint me as a terrorist while talking about eating people and enslaving them. How many years in this sandbox again?

Seriously do people salute every time you just simply say that shit like you spent time in the sandbox, dropped like some kind of knowledge you clearly don't have about anything else. I'll take pride in being a 9 to 5 er who built something and didn't need to be told what to do with my life so long I forgot the difference between right and wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    He is a mall cop, do not expect miracles.
    Yeah, I am a Mall Security guard, who doesn't need to rely on a bunch of dudes who drop their enlistment credentials at applebee's or anyone else out of pity fuck me. Most of all I am not angry at the world or anybody else I would wish to beat people down in work fields over indifference.

I don't really give a shit what you fought for, especially after seeing what kind of world you would create.

Spare me what you think about anything else especially me working an honest job that didn't consist of me holding my hand out to others after.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok Hannibal please tell me how noble and shit you are misunderstanding trying to paint me as a terrorist while talking about eating people and enslaving them. How many years in this sandbox again?

Seriously do people salute every time you just simply say that shit like you spent time in the sandbox, dropped like some kind of knowledge you clearly don't have about anything else. I'll take pride in being a 9 to 5 er who built something and didn't need to be told what to do with my life so long I forgot the difference between right and wrong.
    You are independently wealthy? Everyone has a boss, we all answer to somebody.

The Arceus Tribe. We play pokemon all day while the other tribes fight over pointless things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The Arceus Tribe. We play pokemon all day while the other tribes fight over pointless things.
    If you join my tribe we will let you dress prisoners as pokemon and play it for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are independently wealthy? Everyone has a boss, we all answer to somebody.
    Of course I have a boss, I am alright, worked for a living for over 2 decades, don't have debt or ex wife's or some shit. So I am less needing to work than I used to, so as far as wealth I am OK. As for having to answer to somebody, yeah, of course.

But much like some lug that went to prison suddenly thinks they have some fucking perspective to share because others might ohh and aww because they really don't know what the fuck that is.

I have family and generations that served in the military, and have schooled me in on nearly every level involved in service. And I am talking shit all the way back to World War 1, none of them fucking bragged about that shit or broke their fucking paws patting themselves on the back the way a lot of others today do.

I am paying back those that served especially my family, and I am not making jokes about what they did, and I didn't do, nor making a mockery about why many do serve, it sure as shit isn't to fucking enslave people, or work honest people to death because of a disagreement over the way they live their lives or enjoy freedom.

If you join my tribe we will let you dress prisoners as pokemon and play it for real.
    That might cause some poke-furry faction to form, do you really want that?

Deleted
    Of course I have a boss, I am alright, worked for a living for over 2 decades, don't have debt or ex wife's or some shit. So I am less needing to work than I used to, so as far as wealth I am OK. As for having to answer to somebody, yeah, of course.

But much like some lug that went to prison suddenly thinks they have some fucking perspective to share because others might ohh and aww because they really don't know what the fuck that is.

I have family and generations that served in the military, and have schooled me in on nearly every level involved in service. And I am talking shit all the way back to World War 1, none of them fucking bragged about that shit or broke their fucking paws patting themselves on the back the way a lot of others today do.

I am paying back those that served especially my family, and I am not making jokes about what they did, and I didn't do, nor making a mockery about why many do serve, it sure as shit isn't to fucking enslave people, or work honest people to death because of a disagreement over the way they live their lives or enjoy freedom.
    I have never seen anyone this triggered over a joke of a thread, LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I am a Mall Security guard, who doesn't need to rely on a bunch of dudes who drop their enlistment credentials at applebee's or anyone else out of pity fuck me. Most of all I am not angry at the world or anybody else I would wish to beat people down in work fields over indifference.

I don't really give a shit what you fought for, especially after seeing what kind of world you would create.

Spare me what you think about anything else especially me working an honest job that didn't consist of me holding my hand out to others after.
    You're the one that brought up combat training lol. And before that suicide belts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not triggered, maybe a bit confused, but you want to eat people in your tribe be my guest. Plenty of protein

Just so we are clear, I wouldn't eat him. The milks gone bad if you know what I mean.

Deleted
    I am not triggered, maybe a bit confused, but you want to eat people in your tribe be my guest. Plenty of protein
    I joined the army to eat people, why break old habits?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one that brought up combat training lol. And before that suicide belts.
    Yeah you brought up eating me so calm your tits! The purpose for the thread was asking how you would run your tribe, I didn't know I was going to be what was for dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

I joined the army to eat people, why break old habits?
    Well I can respect that consistancy, just make sure you floss man, gum disease is serious business.

A tribe that doesn't have mall security in it.

Yeah you brought up eating me so calm your tits! The purpose for the thread was asking how you would run your tribe, I didn't know I was going to be what was for dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I can respect that consistancy, just make sure you floss man, gum disease is serious business.
    I didn't bring up eating you specifically. I also said we would be keeping the strong from other tribes and putting them on our team. There was a possibility that you would be considered for one of the strong after we wiped the floor with your little tribe.
    But with your current behavior, I definitely wouldn't eat you and I definitely wouldn't consider you for the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't bring up eating you specifically. I also said we would be keeping the strong from other tribes and putting them on our team. There was a possibility that you would be considered for one of the strong after we wiped the floor with your little tribe.
    But with your current behavior, I definitely wouldn't eat you and I definitely wouldn't consider you for the team.

Hahaha ok well after you said

We already have more members than your tribe. And I don't think you have the heart to fight a tribe that when you lose, you'll be eaten.
    I was certain you directed that at me, That's ok I have Debbie Gibson CD's I'll be fine!

I'll go with default tribe. Everyone who fails to post here will be under our collective umbrella. If Pink Hawk is unspoken for, we'll take that one; the color of raw meat and sex seems appropriate. Our method of conquest will be to immediately surrender while maintaining our individual culture and slowly drifting back to what we'd always done in the past and over burdening communities till they cave to our will.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Video Games

I dont think anything happened

Deleted
    Hacker known as 4chins here.

Anyone need me to leak the enemy's n00dz?

¾ 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland