Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I think that if USA women deem their country worthy, they will breed so it can continue on it's path. Start treating USA women better, USA, or enjoy your Muslim overlords when USA women are dead.
    Or look at the Muslim world and how they treat their women. Keeps the population steady or growing apparently. Maybe we should get back to the roots again in America and bury the counter culture and feminism? If this country hadn't lost its way you'd already be married and have several kids or be pregnant with your first, as it should be. Instead you waste your time complaining about bullshit on a gaming forum while your womb and our future slowly rot away.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2017-11-19 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So?

/10char
    I mean there are like a billion people in India and like 2 billion in China. White people are already a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Again as I stated every country has problems we fucking bombed Japan and they are our closest ally and critics sometimes. I have respect for Sweden. Lovely beautiful people in terms of everything but unity doesn’t mean you’re our puppets never has. But our unity runs deep. That isn’t to say we don’t argue. Hell in the U.S we fucking kill each other but come at the U.S or our allies you and we back each other up that’s unity not fucking conformity.
    I can't say I know anyone that would even defend USA if you were attacked by someone. They'd think you deserve it for all your warmongering.

Nothing last forever either but I’ll put money on it right now and I don’t even wanna go to Sweden mostly cause I can’t speak the language. But I can go there now you pick the place and I’ll bet I’m accepted and treated well anywhere in Sweden. Not because I’m American but regardless too it.
    Yeah, no.

Shit I’m sure I can get some dates too put it on YouTube. Why because Swedish people are probably just awesome people willing to accept me as long as I’m being decent to anyone there.
    You've said you're black or mixed or something in the past. So, no. Swedes generally don't date outside of other nordic people and when they do, it's mostly other white europeans.
    That’s unity that’s a culture that if you came anywhere I picked you’ll find the same.

I’m sure it’s all different but that’s not the end of the world.
    Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean there are like a billion people in India and like 2 billion in China. White people are already a minority.
    I love when people have a hard time saying what's really on their minds. They need better code words, we are figuring them out way too easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Or look at the Muslim world and how they treat their women. Keeps the population steady or growing apparently.
    You mean the same as extremists here in the states do bitching about not enough women or children.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

That article and author are stupid as fuck. Not sure what I expected from a pastor named Hans.

Why post this crap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And? Japan's values are increasingly Western. This isn't a big shock, in the aftermath of WWII.
    No.

Not that are universally held, which was your requirement for "western values". By the same token, "western values" exist, in the bubbles your own graphic identifies. You're being completely inconsistent on this point, allowing for collective and uneven trends among populations when it suits you, and demanding iron unity when it doesn't.
    Western values does not exist. The graph does not identify it at all. It shows the distance to different countries value system. Yours is farther away than Swedes are comfortable with. We're not one and the same.

When you won't stay consistent in your arguments, it's impossible to have a discussion, because you aren't saying anything and aren't expressing any legitimate viewpoint; your words are a shifting stream that no longer mean anything, because you'll change that meaning at the drop of a hat.
    I am consistent, you are trying to shoehorn each and every single culture in western countries under one banner, ignoring how vastly different they all are. You're closer to Brazil than you are to us.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-11-19 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    You mean the same as extremists here in the states do bitching about not enough women or children.
    Well maybe the 'extremists' aren't so extreme, when everybody but them has no future, due to a lack of children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    I can't say I know anyone that would even defend USA if you were attacked by someone. They'd think you deserve it for all your warmongering.

Yeah, no.

You've said you're black or mixed or something in the past. So, no. Swedes generally don't date outside of other nordic people and when they do, it's mostly other white europeans.

Doubtful.

lol honestly I think you’ve lost your mind and I don’t think anyone outside of your warped bubble who fed you the line of shit you spew now would agree. This isn’t a Sweden problem it’s a you problem, well and the few you suggest agree with you but I’m willing to test the theory. My guess is none are going to back your bullshit other than who I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post

So basically a really lonely life where only money and your business gives you happiness..

- - - Updated - - -
    See I don't feel lonely, and I'm pretty happy with what I have and what I'm doing. Why does that bother you so much? Is it hard for you to understand someone else's perspective? You might want to take some time and realize people are different and have a variety of passions in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well maybe the 'extremists' aren't so extreme, when everybody but them has no future, due to a lack of children.
    They lack brains and balls. Low intelligence is something we’re better off without. Having kids shouldn’t be about a fetish of owning a little version of what you think is you.

lol honestly I think you’ve lost your mind and I don’t think anyone outside of your warped bubble who fed you the line of shit you spew now would agree. This isn’t a Sweden problem it’s a you problem, well and the few you suggest agree with you but I’m willing to test the theory. My guess is none are going to back your bullshit other than who I said.

Hardly. A lot of people do not like USA here. Especially now that you've elected Trump, who even the Sweden Democrats, our far-right, dislike.

Hardly. A lot of people do not like USA here. Especially now that you've elected Trump, who even the Sweden Democrats, our far-right, dislike.
    You do realize that a large reason why they don't like America, is because they just elected an idiot as President.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    See I don't feel lonely, and I'm pretty happy with what I have and what I'm doing. Why does that bother you so much? Is it hard for you to understand someone else's perspective? You might want to take some time and realize people are different and have a variety of passions in life.
    Oh he realizes that.

He does this to rile you up, this forum is his personal sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account

Alright show me the one for 2012.

Oh and Japan is 57 and you’re in the 40s so much for your theory.

What the fuck is that article? What fucking crackpot wrote that?

Deleted
    Muslims complain about not being able to date women here, so no.
    once you go brown the other colours let you down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    Why the surprise?

He "loves" and "hates" everyone equally. As long as he can troll, disrupt and deceive it's fair game.
    I didn't even know of this website till I stumbled across it last night. I just post an interesting article for discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    That article and author are stupid as fuck. Not sure what I expected from a pastor named Hans.

Why post this crap lol
    I always see whining about being friendzoned so it's worth considering the phenomenon from a different angle.

It's a societal problem they can't solve it by themselves, they and their children have no more future than those without children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I didn't even know of this website till I stumbled across it last night. I just post an interesting article for discussion.
    more like wanting to believe it was true for some virtue signalling. Took like a second for me to google 'human population growth timeline'

#boycottchina