Thread: Expansion leaks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no i was thinking the person had 2 accounts
    he made a post on the first account
    the second account then qouted the first account
    the first account then deleted the post.
    what i just did your post for example, see, no edited tag. but yeah that wouldent work as the person actuallty qoutes the guy before blizzcon, so yeah seems this person had legit leask.
    But... there is an edited tag. In your post, not in the quote.

And yeah, I looked for quotes from back when the leak was posted, obviously I could quote that deleted post right now and write whatever, because quotes are just tags, not actually content from the post you're quoting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    But... there is an edited tag. In your post, not in the quote.

And yeah, I looked for quotes from back when the leak was posted, obviously I could quote that deleted post right now and write whatever, because quotes are just tags, not actually content from the post you're quoting.

No edited tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

99% of the leaks were just pure guesswork. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    there was a leak saying "vol'jin in a urn" so that one is legit, it was pretty minimal, about 5+4 bullets points or something like that but all were correct and no one else mentioned the urn specifically
    It had other details like "dark naaru wings" for Void Elves.
    It was the real deal - came from the Hype thread.

This guy does look very shadey, the fact it says sylvanas uses sargeras's sword fragments to burn down the tree. we will have to see. but yes he seems to get a fair amount right. but also abit wrong.
    For example "No idea what Jaina teaser you guys were talking about. But she's gonna show up in the opening CG, doing the same thing she's done back in wrath with Varian and Thrall."

Other then that, and the sargeras sword thing (we dont know for sure yet if she does...) yeah seems him and this other person had legit leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

no i was thinking the person had 2 accounts
    he made a post on the first account
    the second account then qouted the first account
    the first account then deleted the post.
    what i just did your post for example, see, no edited tag. but yeah that wouldent work as the person actuallty qoutes the guy before blizzcon, so yeah seems this person had legit leask.
    Jaina did appear in the opening ceremony tho. In the first trailer we saw, there was jaina.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Jaina did appear in the opening ceremony tho. In the first trailer we saw, there was jaina.
    he said intro CG not opening ceramony
    as in intro cinematic. not the features trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, we had a shitton of leaks and they weren't right. Why do people bother? Do they think they're clever?

Deleted
    no it had nothing of the main stuff covered.
    it said nothing of warfronts
    nothing of azerite
    nothing of zanadalar
    nothing of the sub races
    legit said 115 instead of 120
    got the cinematic wrong when he legit goes on over and over to say no he is right

he got 2 things right and just because you want it to be real, you ignore all logic to make it real.

- - - Updated - - -

voljin in an urn...
    he was burnt to ash, that is what all people who get cremated are put into (usually)
    I mean how far can you strech to try and find "oh this guy said voljin is dead, that means he had insider info!" I mean... We ALL KNEW voljin was dead...

- - - Updated - - -

link? please?

- - - Updated - - -

Well lets hope someone can find it, because im not going to go look for evidance of something i dont think existed.
    Just like i cant prove to you the flying spaghetti monster does not exist. But i would be fine with someone proving it does to me.
    So I suppose you knew that vol'jin in a urn would be part of the expansion reveal just because he was dead?
    Don't play dumb, it was one of only a few things he mentioned and it's because it was the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    The thing is, it really didnt matter. In the flood of "leaks" everything was passed off as fake. The only way it would have had any weight is if people had paid enough attention to it to make a movement on it.

So why even bother fighting about who (if anyone) was right?

Basically Blizzard hires professional leakers to flood the forums and drown the real leak. The conspiracy unfolds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    The dust has settled, I read a few of these so called leaks before the announcement but can't remember any that predicted TBFA. I heard stories about how Blizz would leak the expansion on purpose so it wouldn't be taken serious and just dismissed as "another made up story".

We now know what the expansion is about, was anyone correct? was there a legit leak?
    None seemingly had predicted it all but many had fragments of ideas.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, I was in the leak thread all the time. BFA, name and some features, was leaked by a guy the night before before the announcement.

Difficult to judge a genuine leak in some cases because the Kul'Tiras content was a pretty good assumption from the armor revealed previously.
    Various things could be inferred from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.